Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The saga of Fel Taras continues...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warzone View Post
    Darkwarfare

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arhk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    You saying do your own think and who started first? First see what you said before then talk and for armors sorry for that.

Np.. hope we cool now ?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    Np.. hope we cool now ?
    I always cool but think you not, after read your thread, you good at your place and it's true if everything will be back and nothing is rare now, but I saying about pvp not for merch, I playing dark legends because of pvp only and if we don't have weapon in pvp how can we survive? Garnet has very low stats against geilds, I am not saying for only return back geilds, I said for bring a new weapon or bring back geilds , and it's not bad idea, because so many people playing game without geilds they all misses there chace to buy it, but if it will be return that is very good for them. And if you think you gonna make loss in geild so I again say I talking about pvp not merch.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arhk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Jesus what happened to you guys.. the constant begging for items to return let then return for how they see fit and not demand for older items that happened years ago sure they are rare but thats why they have value just like trinity it shouldnt have came back but i dont mind cause i can just get it or not but for the rest of the people that do care for the game we would say stop returning alot of items and focus on newer things and ignore the beggars that wanna have things they couldn't afford its as simple as that enough is enough with this thread

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Cinco, i suggest you to start closing all the threads to avoid drama on forums...

Maybe you can send a pm to those users who are respectful and ask them for their feedback in order to keep improving this game?

People need to learn to control themselves to start typing here, i really don't care if they like to start drama in your house, but this is not your house.

As i said, through my eyes the best solution to avoid drama on forums is close every update thread and if you need an opinion about what to improve you can send a pm to those people who keep the respect, maybe those people like Bella, you know, people who just want to improve this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

"THEY like to start drama in YOUR house"

LMFAO, that's a basic mistake i'm soooo dumb xdddddd

(I Will Not Correct It Because I'm Lazy)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I disagree thats not fair at all the point of forums is for people to share ideas what Cinco should do is ban them from forums

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Unhxly For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    Jesus what happened to you guys.. the constant begging for items to return let then return for how they see fit and not demand for older items that happened years ago sure they are rare but thats why they have value just like trinity it shouldnt have came back but i dont mind cause i can just get it or not but for the rest of the people that do care for the game we would say stop returning alot of items and focus on newer things and ignore the beggars that wanna have things they couldn't afford its as simple as that enough is enough with this thread

Lmao there literally only one gelid aegis and noone is selling gelid skirms. Why is it a problem to want gelid to return. You afraid the price will go down cause you are greedy player that would sell the **** for far more then it really should be

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Warzone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warzone View Post
    Lmao there literally only one gelid aegis and noone is selling gelid skirms. Why is it a problem to want gelid to return. You afraid the price will go down cause you are greedy player that would sell the **** for far more then it really should be

Greedy.. lol they will return eventually around christmas time they always will but demanding the return of some items immediately is another we call that being ignorant and being impatient

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Greedy.. lol they will return eventually around christmas time they always will but demanding the return of some items immediately is another we call that being ignorant and being impatient

Lmao so I'm supposed to wait till Xmas time to play PvP better since ppl greedy asf lmao u crack me up dude. I offered someone 200m and Buda for gelid skirms and they told me no so I don't wannahear it dude this game full of greedy players wasting real life money to be rich on a dn video game lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post

What's funny about my in-game name dude?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Agreed 👌🏾but will the rest of them listen is the big question now

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

If you feel your request, opinion or other feedback will trigger drama and devolve the thread feel free to send me a direct message. I don’t always have time to respond but I do always read and consider well-reasoned requests. You can always read the forums to see whether or not your idea is likely to be implemented (you don’t have to read too much to know about Helix drama), and it always helps to consider opposing views when making an assertion for change.

Closing with regret. Til the next announcement thread :-/
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com