Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Awaken event

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

-100000 No our awakening event has been like it always has, awake gems get expensive after some time, wait for awake event and buy untradable awake gem kits simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    -100000 No our awakening event has been like it always has, awake gems get expensive after some time, wait for awake event and buy untradable awake gem kits simple.
    Previous awaken events put gems at around 20k at this point. They are 60k right now. 300% increase. I couldn't care less about making profit or awakening my own gears atm, as i dont need it. I think the discussion should be focused on the up and coming end game players ect and how its now 3 x as expensive to use a basic blue gem outside of awakening event contrary to other times. At 60k each basic blue gem, its not worth even considering awakening your own gear(in which, the op gear is uncommon to find anyways) The Awakening Extravaganza should be converted to a mini event. That would get people to log on daily at least to see, and the uber rich wouldn't control your gold reserves, you yourself would.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

+1, 1 or 2 months for every awake event gon be great, permament for like 15k ea in store gon be even better for blue gems. Gold sink is the only thing the game need right now.

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by avaunt; 08-14-2020 at 03:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    This is one of the greediest threads iv ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why greediest? 61k (100% profit) for blue gems is not enough for u guys?

I have very good awaken on my gears

but check in auction see if there is any of item that has op awaken? Sorry but All gone

I know many players just reached 76 lvl and they keep asking me about item That has good awaken they have no chance to get good gears just becouse they missed awaken event ? Is that fair ? Becouse some merchant refuse this idea becouse they want to sell blue gems for 500k? And thier op awaken over 100m?

Who is the greedy here ?

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

The idea to have a chance like other players to get good awaken on our gears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    No to every month.. No.
    They need to make gems atleast 15k each. 8k each is too low 30k each is too high. They do need another one soon after they release 76 arc pendant so that there is a big gold sink and items drop in value. If we do not receive another awake gem event before expansion then no doubt 81 arc items [if they are op] will be over 200m each.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    tbh bro... even at 30k you double ur gold.. cause they rised to 60k at 1 point. so 30k aint bad but its a huge jump from 8k ;/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lynisterr View Post
    tbh bro... even at 30k you double ur gold.. cause they rised to 60k at 1 point. so 30k aint bad but its a huge jump from 8k ;/
    Not about the merching part, for the price part. Gems for 30k ea, not many will be hoarded so they can keep a low price for a long period of time. Supply is low.
    If it was about profit then I would ask for them to be 50k each so less supply is in the economy making them rise in value at insane speeds.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Took me a month just to find an amulet thats 17bd and it's from a quitting player, maybe 3 months to find a 20bd one

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Exactly why are people complaining now, they were given the option of untradable ones for 10keach, the price of the tradable ones is rising high cause no one bought it only a few, so cause its now high they want another awake event.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

You were given untradable ones for 10k why didn't you buy that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

You were given untradable ones for 10k why didn't you buy that
    You are expecting everyone to be able to be active during that time. Consider others before yourself sometimes, its good for the soul.

There are more reasons to be for this than against it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Helal View Post
    Dear sts

Plz we need awaken event every month at least

Now i can not use new belt becouse my old belt has op awaken

For new players as well no chance for them to get op items

Why if i have item and if i want op awaken i sell my item to buy the other one !

If u can make it every month for tow days i am sure it will be worthable

Thanks
    For every month NO, for more times in the year yes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

At this point, we need as many gold sinks as we can get in order to even hope to deal with inflation. Maybe remove special awakenings such as 5% stat and 50% gl on Armor/helm (especially gl awakenings since that would be irrelevant to the cause). Awakening mini-events sound like a great idea. Besides acting as a gold sink, this also benefits newer players by giving them a chance to awaken their gear. Win-win.
    However, the only liability I can see from having such an event is the fluctuation in the prices of gears, since people tend to panic-sell their items before awakening events in hopes of getting items with better stats during the event.
    +1 to this idea, though.
    We've been sittin' here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I believe awake event can destroy the gold market through gear. Which is what is needed atm. I also think sts should do discounts on awakes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Previous awaken events put gems at around 20k at this point. They are 60k right now. 300% increase. I couldn't care less about making profit or awakening my own gears atm, as i dont need it. I think the discussion should be focused on the up and coming end game players ect and how its now 3 x as expensive to use a basic blue gem outside of awakening event contrary to other times. At 60k each basic blue gem, its not worth even considering awakening your own gear(in which, the op gear is uncommon to find anyways) The Awakening Extravaganza should be converted to a mini event. That would get people to log on daily at least to see, and the uber rich wouldn't control your gold reserves, you yourself would.
    This is because awakes was 8k, cheap asf for everyone for keep or use, now they were 30k each, that's why they are at that price, and tbh with all the gold that exist rn in this game why y'all guys are crying for it?, Everyone know that ppl is crying for don't "waste the gold" when per day easy you make 10-15m, and another thing, awake at 8k in store is different of awake extravaganza (now sts make em both at same time) and this thread is about awake extravaganza

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    They should honestly just make them available in the store permanently, either 15k or 20k is a fair price.
    i genuinely don’t see why this would be bad for anything, except for the anual hoarders who only exploit the event to make millions on top of millions.
    Keep the awaken extravaganza only as an event to boost better stat rerolls, and to have exclusive rerolls such as 125gl.
    Blue awakening kits should be permanently available, this would also be a very good gold sink -which we need with all the people whining about inflation -
    Cheers
    good idea +1

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarsito View Post
    This is because awakes was 8k, cheap asf for everyone for keep or use, now they were 30k each, that's why they are at that price, and tbh with all the gold that exist rn in this game why y'all guys are crying for it?, Everyone know that ppl is crying for don't "waste the gold" when per day easy you make 10-15m, and another thing, awake at 8k in store is different of awake extravaganza (now sts make em both at same time) and this thread is about awake extravaganza

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk
    Easily make 15m a day? Why are you speaking about top tier elite players when the focus should be put on the lower tier end game players? Not everyone can farm for 10 hours a day, right? Or need to for that matter. I know the history of awaken event, no need to try and explain to me(my comparison was for contrast of the topic..) I know how supply and demand works. You actually answered your own question, not sure if you realised that. "With all the gold that exists in the game rn, why y'all cryin for it.." .Well it is the best gold sink(by faaar) we have right now, one of the reasons running more than less is a good option. Rereading your post leads me to believe you either are speaking to someone else or didnt understand my post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

+1
    There should be another awaken event soon which will act as a gold sink. Especially because of the current situation with prices increasing rapidly.

1 year between this event is far too long also, considering that the awaken event is not even a major event it should occur multiple times per year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluez88 View Post
    +1
    There should be another awaken event soon which will act as a gold sink. Especially because of the current situation with prices increasing rapidly.

1 year between this event is far too long also, considering that the awaken event is not even a major event it should occur multiple times per year.
    it already does occur multiple times a year

Player4L

I need more power