Results 1 to 14 of 14

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What makes dark legends a bad game?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default What makes dark legends a bad game?

    hello everyone this is me just trying to get some information from the community on why you all think dark legends is a bad game or what makes it suck for you. I'd say prices for plat items are too high please let me know in reply I'll be doing a video about it on my channel @Alexplaysdl

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    201
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unhxly View Post
    hello everyone this is me just trying to get some information from the community on why you all think dark legends is a bad game or what makes it suck for you. I'd say prices for plat items are too high please let me know in reply I'll be doing a video about it on my channel @Alexplaysdl
    Dark legends is not a bad game can you get off this forum and let us have peace ?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    201
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

    Default

    Everything is perfect. Just some adjustments which will happen with us asking for it and done. No need for any useless threads. If you want to help, go to the suggestions and feedback and give the feedback you have instead of asking people about it

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unhxly View Post
    hello everyone this is me just trying to get some information from the community on why you all think dark legends is a bad game or what makes it suck for you. I'd say prices for plat items are too high please let me know in reply I'll be doing a video about it on my channel @Alexplaysdl
    Noone needs a video.First of all everything you are asking for falls into the wrong category, to expensive?? Do you not have access to credit card?Perhaps you are underage which dark legends requirements are 17 and older. So i don't know most of underage age kids and many others use to abuse the "free platinum offer". That's one issue....2cd no need to bring "helix" back or any old vanity, does not make sense whatsoever. If you are smart like you are trying to show all, think about it. If helix came back in event, dark legends economy would go to ****. People who want helix now, they are working hard on farming (gold,selling,trading and trying to buy it for what it's worth now). If helix comes back 85% of dl will not farm. The Dark Legends economy will fall. Stop thinking about yourself and new players , you said you would quit 1year ago? You shared accounts lol...It's not about what you want. It's about the reality ^^. No old weapons or vanity should be brought back period. I'll admit it...im lazy to work for items i love buying everything with platinum...but helix nah never bring it back.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    190
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    182
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    124
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unhxly View Post
    hello everyone this is me just trying to get some information from the community on why you all think dark legends is a bad game or what makes it suck for you. I'd say prices for plat items are too high please let me know in reply I'll be doing a video about it on my channel @Alexplaysdl
    Other games have cost of higher expense like 99.99 for simple chances of getting things. Be glad DL offers plat offers and is a fix rate on plat sale. Whatís bad about this game is ppl wanting everything free and not farm for things example like u asking for helix back a rare item obtained by players back in 2012 do I own helix? No I sold mine, do I want it back? No I dont i think some items should stay rare and ppl like you should stop asking for everything to be free and return for everyone to have everything the same what will be the point to farm for gold and farm drops when nothing will be rare and unique. You are the problem. Now kick rocks. Go create yt videos on angry bird or something.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unhxly View Post
    hello everyone this is me just trying to get some information from the community on why you all think dark legends is a bad game or what makes it suck for you. I'd say prices for plat items are too high please let me know in reply I'll be doing a video about it on my channel @Alexplaysdl
    First of all everything you are asking for falls into the wrong category, to expensive?? Do you not have access to credit card?Perhaps you are underage which dark legends requirements are 17 and older. So i don't know most of underage age kids and many others use to abuse the "free platinum offer". That's one issue....2cd no need to bring "helix" back or any old vanity, does not make sense whatsoever. If you are smart like you are trying to show all, think about it. If helix came back in event, dark legends economy would go to ****. People who want helix now, they are working hard on farming (gold,selling,trading and trying to buy it for what it's worth now). If helix comes back 85% of dl will not farm. The Dark Legends economy will fall. Stop thinking about yourself and new players , you said you would quit 1year ago? You shared accounts lol...It's not about what you want. It's about the reality ^^. No old weapons or vanity should be brought back period.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymt09 View Post
    Other games have cost of higher expense like 99.99 for simple chances of getting things. Be glad DL offers plat offers and is a fix rate on plat sale. Whatís bad about this game is ppl wanting everything free and not farm for things example like u asking for helix back a rare item obtained by players back in 2012 do I own helix? No I sold mine, do I want it back? No I dont i think some items should stay rare and ppl like you should stop asking for everything to be free and return for everyone to have everything the same what will be the point to farm for gold and farm drops when nothing will be rare and unique. You are the problem. Now kick rocks. Go create yt videos on angry bird or something.
    lmao for real!! He should go do other videos instead of crying about DL. But clearly he isn't even 17 sts really should change thenage restriction.

  8. #8
    Member Deusagor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    234
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    74
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    96
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Everything seems to be useless to u even my ideas well im sorry to say ur pure existance in the game seems to be bothering alot of people but they wont say it can u get off this forum and let us have peace?
    Deusagor Level 51 *0*

  9. #9
    Member Deusagor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    234
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    74
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    96
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsagame View Post
    First of all everything you are asking for falls into the wrong category, to expensive?? Do you not have access to credit card?Perhaps you are underage which dark legends requirements are 17 and older. So i don't know most of underage age kids and many others use to abuse the "free platinum offer". That's one issue....2cd no need to bring "helix" back or any old vanity, does not make sense whatsoever. If you are smart like you are trying to show all, think about it. If helix came back in event, dark legends economy would go to ****. People who want helix now, they are working hard on farming (gold,selling,trading and trying to buy it for what it's worth now). If helix comes back 85% of dl will not farm. The Dark Legends economy will fall. Stop thinking about yourself and new players , you said you would quit 1year ago? You shared accounts lol...It's not about what you want. It's about the reality ^^. No old weapons or vanity should be brought back period.
    HES ASKING U WHAT U THINK IS BAD ABOUT THE GAME I AGREE DONT BRING BACK HELIX BUT DUDE PLAT 1000 = 80 dollars DO U KNOW WHAT I CAN DO WITH 80 DOLLARS ARE U RETARDED CAUSE MA GOD I CAN SEE THAT HE ASKED U WHAT U THINK AINT RIGHT IN THE GAME HE DIDNT ASK U TO CONTRADICT WAT HES SAYING USE UR 17+ BRAIN CELLS IF 80 dollars = 10000 PLAT I WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD EVEN STEAM DOESNT DOESNT DO THAT SO PLEASE READ BEFORE U GOD DAM WRITE

    NO WEAPONS SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK YES BUT NEW WEAPONS ARE THERE SO SHHHH

    HE AINT ASKING UUUUU FOR GOD DAM HELIX BACK WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF U (some are just fine) MOST OF U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT UR SAYING U GOT NO IDEA OF ECONOMY BUT ALL U U SCREAM





    GUESS HERE IF I WHERE TO SAY MAKE THE PLAT OPTION AKA PLAT ITEMS GIFTABLE MEANING U CAN GIFT A PLAYER A PLAT ITEM FROM A VENDOR DLs ECONOMY WILL RISE ASF NON STOP CAUSE PEOPLE WILL KEEP ON BUYING AND BUYING AND THE DAM 3 zillion gold THIS ALL WILL BE FIXED AND A PROPER

    AND I BET U GUYS WILL BE LIKE OOOOOOO ITS NOT GONNA DO NOTHING YA SURE

    YA AS IF U GUYS KNOW SQUAT ABOUT ECONOMY FEELS LIKE EVERYONES IN DL (EXCEPT FOR SOME) ARE WORKING FOR CINCO AND KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WHEN BASICALLY THEY DONT KNOW SQUAT ABOUT

    THE REASON I WROTE ALL IN CAP IS BECAUSE I NOTICED U GUYS CANT READ AND U GUYS ARE BEGIN RUDE TO THE GUY WHO POSTED HERE AND ASKED ABOUT UR OPINION OF THE GAME ITSELF IF U LIKE IT SHUT UP AND DONT POST HERE U GUYS CAN BE RUDE AS MUCH AS U WANT BUT WHEN SOMEONE ELSE MESSAGES U GUYS PLAY THE VICTIM SO IMMA REPEAT READ THE GOD DAM POST AND THEN IF U

    DISLIKE SOMETHING SAY IT IF NOT NOBODY ASKED FOR U TO BE HERE PFFF u guys really know how to piss people off

    the moment i see the next post by one of u it will say STOP CRYING LOL!!!
    Deusagor Level 51 *0*

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Everyone is so mean to me telling me to leave forums its like all did was ask a simple question

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    HES ASKING U WHAT U THINK IS BAD ABOUT THE GAME I AGREE DONT BRING BACK HELIX BUT DUDE PLAT 1000 = 80 dollars DO U KNOW WHAT I CAN DO WITH 80 DOLLARS ARE U RETARDED CAUSE MA GOD I CAN SEE THAT HE ASKED U WHAT U THINK AINT RIGHT IN THE GAME HE DIDNT ASK U TO CONTRADICT WAT HES SAYING USE UR 17+ BRAIN CELLS IF 80 dollars = 10000 PLAT I WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD EVEN STEAM DOESNT DOESNT DO THAT SO PLEASE READ BEFORE U GOD DAM WRITE

    NO WEAPONS SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK YES BUT NEW WEAPONS ARE THERE SO SHHHH

    HE AINT ASKING UUUUU FOR GOD DAM HELIX BACK WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF U (some are just fine) MOST OF U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT UR SAYING U GOT NO IDEA OF ECONOMY BUT ALL U U SCREAM





    GUESS HERE IF I WHERE TO SAY MAKE THE PLAT OPTION AKA PLAT ITEMS GIFTABLE MEANING U CAN GIFT A PLAYER A PLAT ITEM FROM A VENDOR DLs ECONOMY WILL RISE ASF NON STOP CAUSE PEOPLE WILL KEEP ON BUYING AND BUYING AND THE DAM 3 zillion gold THIS ALL WILL BE FIXED AND A PROPER

    AND I BET U GUYS WILL BE LIKE OOOOOOO ITS NOT GONNA DO NOTHING YA SURE

    YA AS IF U GUYS KNOW SQUAT ABOUT ECONOMY FEELS LIKE EVERYONES IN DL (EXCEPT FOR SOME) ARE WORKING FOR CINCO AND KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WHEN BASICALLY THEY DONT KNOW SQUAT ABOUT

    THE REASON I WROTE ALL IN CAP IS BECAUSE I NOTICED U GUYS CANT READ AND U GUYS ARE BEGIN RUDE TO THE GUY WHO POSTED HERE AND ASKED ABOUT UR OPINION OF THE GAME ITSELF IF U LIKE IT SHUT UP AND DONT POST HERE U GUYS CAN BE RUDE AS MUCH AS U WANT BUT WHEN SOMEONE ELSE MESSAGES U GUYS PLAY THE VICTIM SO IMMA REPEAT READ THE GOD DAM POST AND THEN IF U

    DISLIKE SOMETHING SAY IT IF NOT NOBODY ASKED FOR U TO BE HERE PFFF u guys really know how to piss people off

    the moment i see the next post by one of u it will say STOP CRYING LOL!!!

    You don't know nothing! His account is given lmao. He's always crying for stuff that's its been said! Like dude just stop it's pathetic. And you are a child as well. Anyone who uses caplocks during typing is a child.... @cinco close this thread before it gets "childish " .

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Cicno should ban you your sitting her talking crap to everyone

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    143
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    43
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unhxly View Post
    Cicno should ban you your sitting her talking crap to everyone
    No because he has a good point nuff said

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,604
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,021
    Thanked in
    1,935 Posts

    Default

    Gg triggering a bunch of unnecessary drama w your backhanded question.
    This may seem strange to someone who insists on making videos about stuff they despise but gamers play games because they like them, not because they donít.

    If youíve got suggestions, post them in the correct forum. I look forward to reading them ;-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Best way that the Dark Legends will again great game! (to support)
    By Freanagok in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-06-2015, 12:08 PM
  2. Dark Legends Game Play!
    By nmyxspaceship in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 07:55 PM
  3. Dark Legends Game Play!
    By nmyxspaceship in forum DL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 07:55 PM
  4. Dark Legends makes MMORPG.com's "Best of GDC" list
    By Samhayne in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 01:46 PM
  5. Why another game? Dark Legends Discussion.
    By Whirlzap in forum DL General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 09:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •