Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Vanities/Items returning each year

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default Vanities/Items returning each year

Dear Cinco, I feel like there has to be a way to get over with the "items returning" problem once and for all. Since items return without us knowing which might return and which won't, and the items that return would probably be really rare but then come back and we lose profit, what if we receive some info about that ? For example, we can start sith the obvious events/periods. Winter/Christmas, Valentines, Halloween. Are the dedicated outfits for these events always going to come back each year? They came back each year so far from cold weather which was the very first outfit added to cupid and other sets. Are these vanities always going to be back each year ? As a suggestion, if they will always come back, I suggest their cost increases in plat and yes in a ridiculous way too, speaking of thousands of plat for example. That should have applied for the trinity and other arms this event but it's too late, and the "rare" things now are simply nothing. This question applies to other every, like this one we had armors with the trinity return, are they always going to return ? Summer outfits are they always gonna return? The ancient vendor which includes iron hand sets, glass masks and so on. Is that ever returning? Undead ? Bandanas for plat ? I feel like we don't know what's rare and what's worth buying anymore that'sthe only reason I made this thread. So far every single thing I bought so far was supposed to be "rare" but then later I see them coming back for a small amount of plat. Then I start looking for something else that is rare, grind to buy it and then boom it returns and becomes cheap. It's no good for merching to have only helix as a rare item, I don't want to grind to only buy a low level weapon that helps with nothing just to be sure I don't lose profit, and even that is still uncertain if you ask me, because the helix returning argument is one sided if you ask me. Bring me anyone that thinks helix shouldn't come back and I'm gonna make sure to prove to them that it should and they won'thave anything else to say. PS: ONLY 00.1% OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE HELIX AT THE MOMENT, ARE OLD PLAYERS. Everyone else are new players that bought it somehow when it was being sold for 19mil on auc when dark legends started updating, and the reason they sold this "rare" item was because items like bvh elder tear undeadhammers and axes all returned for plat. And a small amount of plat. Which was unfair on their side of you ask me. Anyone would do what they did based on what they saw that was returning. So I assure you the.old players that have helix which are the only ones that we should be speaking of behalf, are only 2 or 3 players. Everyone else that owns helix at the moment, never actually had helix. Just bought and got lucky because of the silly items returning matter, including me I even admit it. I have helix and I want it to return because literally every other rare thing I had, came back and I am kinda over it. It makes more sense to me to have it return just like everything else. Bring it as lvl51 and the lvl26 stays. Just like old black heart gems and elder gems or hammers, they came back as higher levels and the lower levels normally stay. Very simple.

And if anyone has any idea of what other events there are that brought us vanities and wonder if they'llcome back or not, add them below please cause I can't recall everything at the moment.

So Cinco, please. Enlighten us. It feels like these are lost causes. Whether it's helix or the vanities returning. Help!
    Last edited by Everlights; 08-15-2020 at 03:13 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post: