Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
Tbh bro idk but I think it came a lot in early parts of 2018 before I returned to play but I just think it should come back one more time at least for those of us who weren't around during that time frame
to be honest with you I feel like everything should keep returning every now and then and being rich would be about owning and merching with gold mainly because I feel like this is where the game is going if you know what I mean. Since no items are that rare (aside of "helix") although this game was always about owning items that not everyone has and that are rare and this game changed a lot since then which is okay, changed to the better I can't disagree with that! But we also want everything balanced at the same time. I personally don't say bring this and that back because I don't own them or don't wanna buy from people, but because as I said in earlier comments, there is nothing rare anymore and merching feels off with the "might return might not return" factor if you know what I mean. I'm one of the people who only lost profit so far since the past 3 events as they brought back "expensive" items that I bought for a lot back then but now are cheap, and I don't mind it. I'm ready to grind more but it's also nice to have some support and information about things here and there you know ? That's all I'm seeking after all nothing else