Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
no one seemed to get my point but umm here goes nothing what i said is to not mess with helix let it be how it is btw the 30k plat i was just saying that cause the guy on top said a weird amount helix was a lvl cap item for 26 u dont get a small point tho

cause ik a few peeps who are working hard to get helix in their hands ahem

if he she gets the price 2b for helix and suddenly it pops in market how do u think he/she would feel cause on ur way to 2b u get majority of dl items but ur main goal was destroyed i think that bringing back helix is legit one of the most dumbest topics i have seen in game due to ur greed no doubt anyone can see that plus why dont u focus on giving ideas to cinco rather then complain all day on what u want
You clearly miss out on the point, you need to understand I'm not here to argue with you and I'm actually trying to seek help/info about the market. You say how will helix owners feel, although first: only 00.1% of them are actually old players who always had it. Second: how do you think people who owned undead, black heart elder tear gems, hammers, old untraceable vanity and so on felt when their insanely rare items came back only for some plats anyone could afford ? This was my point, if everything returned except helix, it doesn't make the ones who have lost so much any better if we are talking about people feeling better here, if this doesn't make you realise something then Idk what would bro. It's not a dumb topic. Maybe it is for you since you don't merch or own major priced items, or lost a lot of profit before after grinding hard to get something. If it's a silly topic then you might as well just let us people who are actually interested in these topics be. Comment on something that interests you bro