Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Vanities/Items returning each year

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    no one seemed to get my point but umm here goes nothing what i said is to not mess with helix let it be how it is btw the 30k plat i was just saying that cause the guy on top said a weird amount helix was a lvl cap item for 26 u dont get a small point tho

cause ik a few peeps who are working hard to get helix in their hands ahem

if he she gets the price 2b for helix and suddenly it pops in market how do u think he/she would feel cause on ur way to 2b u get majority of dl items but ur main goal was destroyed i think that bringing back helix is legit one of the most dumbest topics i have seen in game due to ur greed no doubt anyone can see that plus why dont u focus on giving ideas to cinco rather then complain all day on what u want
    You clearly miss out on the point, you need to understand I'm not here to argue with you and I'm actually trying to seek help/info about the market. You say how will helix owners feel, although first: only 00.1% of them are actually old players who always had it. Second: how do you think people who owned undead, black heart elder tear gems, hammers, old untraceable vanity and so on felt when their insanely rare items came back only for some plats anyone could afford ? This was my point, if everything returned except helix, it doesn't make the ones who have lost so much any better if we are talking about people feeling better here, if this doesn't make you realise something then Idk what would bro. It's not a dumb topic. Maybe it is for you since you don't merch or own major priced items, or lost a lot of profit before after grinding hard to get something. If it's a silly topic then you might as well just let us people who are actually interested in these topics be. Comment on something that interests you bro

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    Tbh bro idk but I think it came a lot in early parts of 2018 before I returned to play but I just think it should come back one more time at least for those of us who weren't around during that time frame
    to be honest with you I feel like everything should keep returning every now and then and being rich would be about owning and merching with gold mainly because I feel like this is where the game is going if you know what I mean. Since no items are that rare (aside of "helix") although this game was always about owning items that not everyone has and that are rare and this game changed a lot since then which is okay, changed to the better I can't disagree with that! But we also want everything balanced at the same time. I personally don't say bring this and that back because I don't own them or don't wanna buy from people, but because as I said in earlier comments, there is nothing rare anymore and merching feels off with the "might return might not return" factor if you know what I mean. I'm one of the people who only lost profit so far since the past 3 events as they brought back "expensive" items that I bought for a lot back then but now are cheap, and I don't mind it. I'm ready to grind more but it's also nice to have some support and information about things here and there you know ? That's all I'm seeking after all nothing else

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    to be honest with you I feel like everything should keep returning every now and then and being rich would be about owning and merching with gold mainly because I feel like this is where the game is going if you know what I mean. Since no items are that rare (aside of "helix") although this game was always about owning items that not everyone has and that are rare and this game changed a lot since then which is okay, changed to the better I can't disagree with that! But we also want everything balanced at the same time. I personally don't say bring this and that back because I don't own them or don't wanna buy from people, but because as I said in earlier comments, there is nothing rare anymore and merching feels off with the "might return might not return" factor if you know what I mean. I'm one of the people who only lost profit so far since the past 3 events as they brought back "expensive" items that I bought for a lot back then but now are cheap, and I don't mind it. I'm ready to grind more but it's also nice to have some support and information about things here and there you know ? That's all I'm seeking after all nothing else
    I get what you're saying and I agree that stuff should return every now and then in order to sort of keep things balanced but I feel that eventually some items should stop being brought back after coming back a number of times and there's a good amount of it in circulation if you get what I'm saying. For example the cold weather set, blud mafia and black street sets shouldn't come back again since they're not difficult to get anymore cause cold set is about 50m or so I think and blud is 65-75m while black street is around 50-60m price range so those ones are well priced and since there's a good amount in circulation I'd say those shouldn't come back along with other vanities in that same category but yes it would be good if we can be informed about these things cause a lot of us took big L's in the past events and this current one too (I'm speaking mainly for them cause I'm a collector so as long as I get the item I'm after I'm not bothered if it comes back or not XD)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

first of all i wanna apologize for my last thread mistake i was just mad at that fact that why people act rude just dont say anything if u dont have anything positive to say

anyways
    u said that things should come back with a huge amounts of plat which leads to the point that helix will somewhat cost 30k plats because of how rare and how expensive it is as well as many have there eyes on it idk much and im not gonna say much.

but them theres also is a weird thing about how the item prices are in game 2bn 3bn 500m <.< thats huge amounts no kidding is there a way to fix these prices cause i feel like im in the stock market prices can go down or up anytime lol anyways....

helix is a lvl 26 item what are u gonna gain by getting it back 0-0 sometimes people who have em tell me its **** and then soon the sell it off just scream for helix ull get a response how much lol we have much much better looking weapons now as well as stronger ones such a the gelid which was a dam good choice plus colour by cinco and his crew.

just dont bring it back otherwise we know how dl players react lol(except for a few)
    Helix is ugly and worthless and just stand there in street or sanctuary to flex weapon and all this crying over rare items returning cause price will lower is just stupid and make no sense at all

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    Well at this point I think everything should return because if you're gonna talk about people feeling bad if they spent 2b on helix only for it to return then what about people like myself who spent tons on armour sets only for them to come back for plat during this event or my friends who paid close to max gold for trinity only last week and now it's available for both tokens and plat.
    Already cinco has said that eventually all old items will return so let's just leave it at that point and keep moving forward
    so ur saying it should happen to them as well i mean like wow thats one way to hit it in
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

but if helix does come back make it BLACK lol and stronger then any other weapon and make the EVENT DAM hard to be gold for helix "black colour* in that way no one will find it unfair how about that cinco

ps name it

HELIX OF GOD (XD)
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warzone View Post
    Helix is ugly and worthless and just stand there in street or sanctuary to flex weapon and all this crying over rare items returning cause price will lower is just stupid and make no sense at all

It's one of the two. You have the brain cells of a peanut, or you just didn't read the thread and the comments properly to understand the point. Maybe you read and you still said that which also means you got the braincells of a peanut

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

so ur saying it should happen to them as well i mean like wow thats one way to hit it in
    It's not about things happening to anyone. I myself have a helix and I want it to return mainly because of how much I lost already over other items that were called rare but still got brought back for plat, so might as well bring everything back since there is nothing left rare anymore other than "helix"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

It's one of the two. You have the brain cells of a peanut, or you just didn't read the thread and the comments properly to understand the point. Maybe you read and you still said that which also means you got the braincells of a peanut
    It doesn't matter how u put it to me helix is ugly and worthless. I said what I said cause I wanted to everytime I come on forum it's helix this helix that cry cry why isn't it coming back omg and that bringing it back for 30k plat lmao there isnt one item in this game worth paying 30k plat ppl crazy asf if they think ppl will pay 30k for dumb *** weapon that has no use at all

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Warzone For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warzone View Post
    It doesn't matter how u put it to me helix is ugly and worthless. I said what I said cause I wanted to everytime I come on forum it's helix this helix that cry cry why isn't it coming back omg and that bringing it back for 30k plat lmao there isnt one item in this game worth paying 30k plat ppl crazy asf if they think ppl will pay 30k for dumb *** weapon that has no use at all

This guy is really crazy. He dnt know what's he is talking about. Lol. As per him, every time he comes to forum... Its helix.. That's what others want. LOL

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to themythrise For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

but if helix does come back make it BLACK lol and stronger then any other weapon and make the EVENT DAM hard to be gold for helix "black colour* in that way no one will find it unfair how about that cinco

ps name it

HELIX OF GOD (XD)
    Bringing varity colors of Helix with original one will make biggest flash sale in DL history. Obviously, it also makes DL market balanced. New Era will be emerged...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    Bringing varity colors of Helix with original one will make biggest flash sale in DL history. Obviously, it also makes DL market balanced. New Era will be emerged...

yes i surely agree with u

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

yes i surely agree with u
    If it comes back even in different colors Cinco will make it mad expensive ASF and it will be no different then regular Helix cause players gonna buy and either keep or sell for Max gold so are y'all sure u really want Helix back even if recolored cause either way ppl gonna cry it's to expensive and with this pandemic going I'm not spending money on dl when I can use to feed my kids so if you do decide to bring back Cinco plz make it as event reward

Last edited by Warzone; 08-19-2020 at 06:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

What good would helix do for the player base? All it does will liquidate the price and people would move on to the next item because helix is a "common" item and they will move on to another "rare item" to complain about. Right now everyone is panicking selling their high valued items for a lower price and tbh it hit helix prices pretty hard too. The prices on helix aren't impossible to get but it really rewarding items once you get it. If you bring it back, then it defeats the purpose of having this most sought after items everybody in the dark legend community wants to get. It's not just an item but a symbol & a trophy in the darklegend game.
    Last edited by Malladus; 08-19-2020 at 04:56 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Malladus View Post
    What good would helix do for the player base? All it does will liquidate the price and people would move on to the next item because helix is a "common" item and they will move on to another "rare item" to complain about. Right now everyone is panicking selling their high valued items for a lower price and tbh it hit helix prices pretty hard too. The prices on helix aren't impossible to get but it really rewarding items once you get it. If you bring it back, then it defeats the purpose of having this most sought after items everybody in the dark legend community wants to get. It's not just an item but a symbol & a trophy in the darklegend game.
    You clearly skipped all the comments and possibly only read the title "helix return"

I'm not gonna repeat the points replying to your comment so just go read it by yourself if you're interested

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Plus I don't see anyone selling their items "cheap" everything is yet still the same

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah i think it did come a lot of times

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Plus I don't see anyone selling their items "cheap" everything is yet still the same
    I never even said "cheap" so I don't know where you quoted that from , All I said, "everyone is panicking selling their high valued items for a lower price".

Adding does nothing to the game, it not an achievement title nor a vanity item, its a level cap reward for players who reached level 26. If they add another level cap reward for the newer generation of players, I'm on for it. It should be given the same rarity treatment as the helix and the firestar gem.

Yes, the developers did return the Harg Kyth, Axes, Undead Antlers along with the elder tears & Vampire Heart. The thing with elder tears and Vampire Heart that it was you needed 5 Million or whatever the asking price was to have first dibs on the gems. At the time it was pretty expensive but it wasn't distributed fairly and it was giving to the players who are wealthy who had the gold leaving other players out missing on the gem which I bet that wasn't the intention for the developers.

Personally, I don't remember much about the return of Undead Antler and the price of it back then but its a vanity item. For the Hammer & Axes, I feel like they messed up at their end and should have kept their rarity because it brings incentives to grind on Harg Kyth Domain & everyone has the equal chance to get it but its really hard due to their drop rate. Also, the Harg Kyth Domain has a bug and still continues to this day where it randomly crashes when it drops at times. I'm surprised they haven't fixed it since it occured for many years and it can probably be why its a plat item.
    Last edited by Malladus; 08-20-2020 at 01:58 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I never even said "cheap" so I don't know where you quoted that from , All I said, "everyone is panicking selling their high valued items for a lower price".

Adding does nothing to the game, it not an achievement title nor a vanity item, its a level cap reward for players who reached level 26. If they add another level cap reward for the newer generation of players, I'm on for it. It should be given the same rarity treatment as the helix and the firestar gem.

Yes, the developers did return the Harg Kyth, Axes, Undead Antlers along with the elder tears & Vampire Heart. The thing with elder tears and Vampire Heart that it was you needed 5 Million or whatever the asking price was to have first dibs on the gems. At the time it was pretty expensive but it wasn't distributed fairly and it was giving to the players who are wealthy who had the gold leaving other players out missing on the gem which I bet that wasn't the intention for the developers.

Personally, I don't remember much about the return of Undead Antler and the price of it back then but its a vanity item. For the Hammer & Axes, I feel like they messed up at their end and should have kept their rarity because it brings incentives to grind on Harg Kyth Domain & everyone has the equal chance to get it but its really hard due to their drop rate. Also, the Harg Kyth Domain has a bug and still continues to this day where it randomly crashes when it drops at times. I'm surprised they haven't fixed it since it occured for many years and it can probably be why its a plat item.
    It doesn't do anything but fix the market prices and make it make more sense just like every other item

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

If rarity is what you ask for concerning helix and firestar then you might have as well said that both should never have been made tradeable in the first place just saying and presently there's nothing rare about helix and firestar cause I mean every player who thinks they're "rich" yourself inclusive owns either one or both items and there's some players who have 2 or even 3x I mean heck there's a player who once claimed to have 6x helix so I don't see anything rare about something that happens to have so much quantity although it's only held by players whom as I said earlier think that they're "rich" .at present 98% of those holding helix and kicking against it returning are not even the 2012 players who originally earned it coupled with the fact that the og's don't have anything against it making a return so I say it should come back .after all there's a lot of items that are actually rare but most of you are just blind to see it .if you want me to mention I'll give you more than enough examples but yes it should come back cause it isn't exactly "rare" as you say it is

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Evildantee For This Useful Post: