Thread: Add gem/weapon level upgrading

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Add gem/weapon level upgrading

Hear me out... players right now are worried about the economy for returning weapons to DL for platinum. Instead of that, make your money another way on dark legends by adding weapon and gem level upgrading for platinum.
    Every 1 level added to the weapon could cost 5-10 platinum, something like that. In the blood forge potentially.
    This idea will also make sure we get new designs for weapons and gems and never a recycle again. Everybody hates recycles and it messes up the economy. Dark legends is like a pvp/collecting game. I understand the pvp part but for the people that collect items it takes a heavy hit on them. Either way pvp players will still be happy with this decision.

Also stop recycling some specific vanity. Stop being lazy please. I see we always have new sets but the recycled ones are annoying for the economy. I don’t have an idea for the vanity problem but maybe just hire a good graphic designer that can create many new designs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juul View Post
    Hear me out... players right now are worried about the economy for returning weapons to DL for platinum. Instead of that, make your money another way on dark legends by adding weapon and gem level upgrading for platinum.
    Every 1 level added to the weapon could cost 5-10 platinum, something like that. In the blood forge potentially.
    This idea will also make sure we get new designs for weapons and gems and never a recycle again. Everybody hates recycles and it messes up the economy. Dark legends is like a pvp/collecting game. I understand the pvp part but for the people that collect items it takes a heavy hit on them. Either way pvp players will still be happy with this decision.

Also stop recycling some specific vanity. Stop being lazy please. I see we always have new sets but the recycled ones are annoying for the economy. I don’t have an idea for the vanity problem but maybe just hire a good graphic designer that can create many new designs.

I like the upgrading suggestion of yours, but I think that might be too complicated to happen to be frank with you, we can't get our hopes up about that I guess.

Also, it's pretty bold of you to say what you said at the end. A lot of what you call "recycled vanity" were requested by the actual players. If you go to suggested vanity/items ideas, they're all about recoloured items, nothing new. Plus many of the recoloured items are actually really great such as the cold weather winter vanity series.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    I like the upgrading suggestion of yours, but I think that might be too complicated to happen to be frank with you, we can't get our hopes up about that I guess.

Also, it's pretty bold of you to say what you said at the end. A lot of what you call "recycled vanity" were requested by the actual players. If you go to suggested vanity/items ideas, they're all about recoloured items, nothing new. Plus many of the recoloured items are actually really great such as the cold weather winter vanity series.
    Recolored isn’t recycled lol. Recycled as in constantly bringing back items that already came out instead of just making more new items. I understand the holiday sets coming back out I guess.. but the old event winner items coming back out easier to get now is annoying as hell.