Thread: Prabsimar's Contest Mania #1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Straef View Post
    Its sad that you try to rename and hide from your past man. It's pitiful. The fake face you put out, lmfao. Gg bud, I really hope people understand how ****Ed up you really are.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
    Don’t know anything that’s going on, but at least provide proof first before (attempting to but failing very hard at it) flaming someone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Archugejackmen View Post
    Don’t know anything that’s going on, but at least provide proof first before (attempting to but failing very hard at it) flaming someone
    Want proof? Literally, ask ANYONE who plays Lv46-48/ 63 PvP about Mcrit, Lie, and Iron. They will tell you everything.
    Ranging from scamming gears, gold, accounts, ign, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Want proof? Literally, ask ANYONE who plays Lv46-48/ 63 PvP about Mcrit, Lie, and Iron. They will tell you everything.

Thats a very nice proof indeed. You are very good at spreading rumours aren't you? Provide one screenshot , expose me If you only know how to spread rumours then please get out of my posts. I literally have proofs of giving away so much to so many people and its very cheap of you spreading rumours of me scamming.

Everytime I ask someone for a proof - they send me screenshot of another irrelevant person like you speaking "Mcrit scammed this and that" with zero proof. But fr its very good seeing you guys getting triggered after getting farmed at pvp and calling me scammer.

But I want to applause for everyone of you calling me a scammer because you guys speak like I scammed you all so confidently when I never did - I don't need to

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
    Thats a very nice proof indeed. You are very good at spreading rumours aren't you? Provide one screenshot , expose me If you only know how to spread rumours then please get out of my posts. I literally have proofs of giving away so much to so many people and its very cheap of you spreading rumours of me scamming.

Everytime I ask someone for a proof - they send me screenshot of another irrelevant person like you speaking "Mcrit scammed this and that" with zero proof. But fr its very good seeing you guys getting triggered after getting farmed at pvp and calling me scammer.

But I want to applause for everyone of you calling me a scammer because you guys speak like I scammed you all so confidently when I never did - I don't need to

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk
    That's cute, makes sense why no "real" guild would take you

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

LMAOO bro. ign iron the time he pretended to be a girl named emma and was gold digging ign tactful at 48 he literally said it was his account that he gave to his female cousin named emma, he even made a forums accont called "iron emma" to sell stuff on here but anyway the reason he became a girl was because he needed to disappear after scamming people at 63

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk