Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prabsimar's Contest Mania #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default Prabsimar's Contest Mania #1

I figured out everyone has gotten bored of these Giveaways and Stuff so why not do a REAL FUN CONTEST?! This is a House Decoration Contest. Goes on for a week! Decorate your houses And post your best screenshots. Show your creativity, Make new things!
    Don't worry about being rich or a poor , Even a beautiful Car in a starter house would be enough to win! Be creative And this is only the first contest , MORE ARE ON THEIR WAY!

Rules -
    1 Entry Per Character
    1 Screenshot Only
    MUST be your own house

Youtube Channel-
    https://www.youtube.com/prabsimarchhabra

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Prabsimar Chhabra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

There will be 3 Winners-
    First one gets an Arcane Egg
    Second Gets 500k
    Third Gets 300k

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Sample Post -

Ign- Prabsimar
    Chilling with this ship that somehow magically appeared in my house. Legends say the ship was built by Captain Jacksparrow's Crew!Name:  Screenshot_20200817-210026-1.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  89.1 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

IGN: Overbear

Overbear - to prevail over, to dominate. to overcome and to overrule.
    Name:  Screenshot_50-min.png
Views: 278
Size:  404.1 KB

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Overbear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Me with my Mercury and my housemate his name is Gustabo. he takes care of my mercury while I'm offline in the game :3

Name:  mercury.PNG
Views: 233
Size:  208.7 KB

Ign: Jtflorencio

Also known to MercuryBoy
    Last edited by Jtflorencio; 08-21-2020 at 10:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

How do you go from scamming hundreds of millions, to doing giveaways? You realize one good deed, doesn't make up for years of stealing. Just hope you know that bud

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Straef View Post
    How do you go from scamming hundreds of millions, to doing giveaways? You realize one good deed, doesn't make up for years of stealing. Just hope you know that bud

Proof?... Oh nevermind, you speak like I scammed you but later on "No proof, Someone told me you are a scammer" Keep spreading rumours. I know what I do. My Close friends no what I do. IDGAF about Irrelevant people like you .

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
    Proof?... Oh nevermind, you speak like I scammed you but later on "No proof, Someone told me you are a scammer" Keep spreading rumours. I know what I do. My Close friends no what I do. IDGAF about Irrelevant people like you .

Its sad that you try to rename and hide from your past man. It's pitiful. The fake face you put out, lmfao. Gg bud, I really hope people understand how ****Ed up you really are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Its sad that you try to rename and hide from your past man. It's pitiful. The fake face you put out, lmfao. Gg bud, I really hope people understand how ****Ed up you really are.

Don’t know anything that’s going on, but at least provide proof first before (attempting to but failing very hard at it) flaming someone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Archugejackmen View Post
    Don’t know anything that’s going on, but at least provide proof first before (attempting to but failing very hard at it) flaming someone
    Want proof? Literally, ask ANYONE who plays Lv46-48/ 63 PvP about Mcrit, Lie, and Iron. They will tell you everything.
    Ranging from scamming gears, gold, accounts, ign, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Want proof? Literally, ask ANYONE who plays Lv46-48/ 63 PvP about Mcrit, Lie, and Iron. They will tell you everything.

Thats a very nice proof indeed. You are very good at spreading rumours aren't you? Provide one screenshot , expose me If you only know how to spread rumours then please get out of my posts. I literally have proofs of giving away so much to so many people and its very cheap of you spreading rumours of me scamming.

Everytime I ask someone for a proof - they send me screenshot of another irrelevant person like you speaking "Mcrit scammed this and that" with zero proof. But fr its very good seeing you guys getting triggered after getting farmed at pvp and calling me scammer.

But I want to applause for everyone of you calling me a scammer because you guys speak like I scammed you all so confidently when I never did - I don't need to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Thats a very nice proof indeed. You are very good at spreading rumours aren't you? Provide one screenshot , expose me If you only know how to spread rumours then please get out of my posts. I literally have proofs of giving away so much to so many people and its very cheap of you spreading rumours of me scamming.

Everytime I ask someone for a proof - they send me screenshot of another irrelevant person like you speaking "Mcrit scammed this and that" with zero proof. But fr its very good seeing you guys getting triggered after getting farmed at pvp and calling me scammer.

But I want to applause for everyone of you calling me a scammer because you guys speak like I scammed you all so confidently when I never did - I don't need to

That's cute, makes sense why no "real" guild would take you

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

LMAOO bro. ign iron the time he pretended to be a girl named emma and was gold digging ign tactful at 48 he literally said it was his account that he gave to his female cousin named emma, he even made a forums accont called "iron emma" to sell stuff on here but anyway the reason he became a girl was because he needed to disappear after scamming people at 63

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

everybody be simpin on an indian kid pretending to be a female lmao

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

yo bruh mcrit u were doin good look at u sellin balloons why u stopped gold digging tactful. u can deny it but we all know it was 100% you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno Sub View Post
    yo bruh mcrit u were doin good look at u sellin balloons why u stopped gold digging tactful. u can deny it but we all know it was 100% you

Navy ofc you have to come on this post Its funny once again as I said. 3 People came here calling me scammer and stuff. None of you has a single proof. What does this screenshot of someone else selling Balloons imply? Where is a screenshot of Mcrit saying hes Iron or whatever? I never did? So you people couldn't find a girl irl so started looking for an e-girl and believed anyone got scammed and now blame me

I have many comments on other Al Youtubers videos on their videos - I've quit and I miss Al. But I have never seen anywhere me telling my sister plays Come on guys , you can do better

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

You want proof that you are indeed lie/iron/mcrit. back in 2019 on ur "iron.emma" forums account u tried exposing this guy of being a scammer lmaooo and look at the comments kid. heres also a ss of of ur yt channel showing that you are indeed mcrit too. stop trying to lie ur way out of being a weirdo my guy for a year people been knowing its u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

You want proof that you are indeed lie/iron/mcrit. back in 2019 on ur "iron.emma" forums account u tried exposing this guy of being a scammer lmaooo and look at the comments kid. heres also a ss of of ur yt channel showing that you are indeed mcrit too. stop trying to lie ur way out of being a weirdo my guy for a year people been knowing its u

Again awesome proofs of me scamming. Never denied the fact that I WAS Mcrit. Show me where on my channel am I Iron/ Lie? Show me where Iron.emma means Mcrit or Prabsimar
    Like wtf , you seriously on some sh**? Everytime I login you are pming me. Obsessed or something? Go get a life. And you can do better than these Lame , Nonsense So called "proofs".

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Again awesome proofs of me scamming. Never denied the fact that I WAS Mcrit. Show me where on my channel am I Iron/ Lie? Show me where Iron.emma means Mcrit or Prabsimar
    Like wtf , you seriously on some sh**? Everytime I login you are pming me. Obsessed or something? Go get a life. And you can do better than these Lame , Nonsense So called "proofs".

theres like 100+ people that know ur a creep my guy and know u a scammer thats proof enough my guy the fact that at one point u could put iron/lie/mcrit on ignore and it would appear as already ignored then when people caught u with that u deleted the name off the iron account u not slick u just ashamed of urself

Last edited by Quizno Sub; 08-28-2020 at 03:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

theres like 100+ people that know ur a creep my guy and know u a scammer thats proof enough my guy the fact that at one point u could put iron/lie/mcrit on ignore and it would appear as already ignored

The fact that I dont own my own IGNs anymore also exists. And Idk if Iron/ Lie ever had Mcrit IGN because as far as I know some 61 pvper took it. And also rumours spread fast. Ofc Lb guild master spreading rumours, who wouldn't trust. Asked him to prove it on discord Al server, he rage quit and left the server , its sad