Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is XPruns without zhiek? omg!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I have a engineer account too, but i also like to say these to the engis out there:
    1. When you see a person die, don't wait for them to ask, try revive them ASAP
    2. Sometimes, when you are in a difficult mob, and they keep dying, don't expect them to say "thank you" each time you revive them.
    3. Always be aware of others, some engis out there, you know who you are, only heal themselves when they are losing life, be considerate.
    4. This is to engis and coms, never expect an op to tank a mob. Eg, Last week, I know when I was capping my op, I had 3 coms and a eng, who would stay like way behind me and started kiting while my op tanked.
    5. I say, the best thing to do for engis... is... SPAM HEAL!!!XD
    Last edited by Hellcurse; 10-05-2012 at 10:21 PM.
    Hellcurse l Manofmight l Hellcurseii
    PROUD OFFICER OF RAMPAGE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcurse View Post
    I have a engineer account too, but i also like to say these to the engis out there:
    1. When you see a person die, don't wait for them to ask, try revive them ASAP
    2. Sometimes, when you are in a difficult mob, and they keep dying, don't expect them to say "thank you" each time you revive them.
    3. Always be aware of others, some engis out there, you know who you are, only heal themselves when they are losing life, be considerate.
    4. This is to engis and coms, never expect an op to tank a mob. Eg, Last week, I know when I was capping my op, I had 3 coms and a eng, who would stay like way before me and started tanking while my op tanked.
    5. I say, the best thing to do for engis... is... SPAM HEAL!!!XD
    been there done that, though it seems none have changed in the past till now..

(PvP ftw)
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Play as if it's your last.
    Because in the End, You will face Judgement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Totally agree, I spam it all the time in PvE, lol but sometimes it just makes it useless..
    AB: Szangyoe
    AL: Szangtheman/Szangyoe/Szangheili