Quote Originally Posted by Atlannie View Post
In fact, its become uncommon that I see anyone using thrasher at all. Only a select few that I always see on thrasher. I can also tell you this. I'm sitting on about 800 plat, most of which would have been used already had they not taken away the 2000 plat pack. Instead, I will most likely wait until Humania comes, use up what I have, and probably not buy any for a while.
That's great news. The Thrasher-heads were totally harshing my buzz.

As to your purchasing habits, that's cool, but I wonder if you're not proving my point. Now that you have to pay $2.50 for a Thrasher instead of $1.80 you are being more sensible. But perhaps you were not abusing Thrashers in the first place? So I can't really draw that conclusion.

Meanwhile, the rich players (and from the above I can tell you are not one) will not let a 2 cents a minute increase stop them from farming on Thrashers. They want those bows that Emma drops so they can have the largest fortune in the game. I recall that [famous merchant name withheld, but see his most recent thread!1!] says he has purchased over 10K plat. It's not for me to judge other people, but I will not spend a thousand dollars on a video game. If I had so much real money that I could, then the price would not matter to me. So I gather a thousand dollars is not a lot of money to him.