Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: STS where's the 2000 plat option?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

When I say that STS devs have not been nearly as aggressive than other devs top-grossing games. I am not kidding or exaggerating.

In this post, when I am talking about other games When I say 'gold', I am talking about w/e non-premium coin a game has. When I say 'plat', I am talking about w/e premium coin a game has.

I am also purposely not talking about games that players on this forum have talked about playing. I am doing this so no one thinks I am trying to denigrate a game they are playing.

People have no idea how lucky we have been. STS offers us WAY MORE FOR OUR MONEY than most other top-grossing games. They have actually been non-aggressive compared to almost all devs.

Do you know that in some games, you have to pay to talk with your friends. You have to pay for each message you send. You get the first 10 each day free. But after that it costs: 1 plat. Yes, 1 plat, every time you send a message to a friend. Guess what, the rate in which you xp is tied into your ability to talk with your friends.

What would you think if STS charged us 1 PLAT everytime we used the chat box (well it would cut down on begging, spamming and scamming, lol)?

Makes those 2-plat per run Winter Fest runs look mighty good, doesn't it?

Virtually every f2p game has some sort of timer that controls how fast you can xp. Hmm... Some of these timers are skinned. There is a Zynga game, an app, consistently one of the top, top grossing games on Android. Breeding animals. You have to wait to gain experience until the animal is born. At first this wait is not too long. But, it gets painful slow painfully fast. You can speed up your xp by in-app purchase.

But some games, there is no skin. There is just a timer up in the cornor counting down till the next time you can earn xp.

As I have said, we have no reason to be mad. STS has not been aggressive at all. We are getting way, way, way more for our money.
    Last edited by Aikiebo; 03-09-2012 at 06:50 PM.
    "How Wude! Mesa your humble Servant."
    "You can argue with me, but you can't aruge with the math." Foghorn Leghorn, 20th Century American Philospher