Thread: Wager system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Wager system

Wouldn’t it be cool for someone to develop a 3rd party website strictly for wagers in PL? Kind of like wagers in COD with UMG or Game battles Plus it would be a fun, exciting way for competitive players like myself to form a team and revive CTF! Winner takes all and if it’s a team the amount wagered will be split equally . May the best class win !! Only reason i suggested a 3rd party website is because let’s be honest .. How many of you are willing to give someone ur gold or items because you lost Having this system will eliminate that and in my opinion .. make PvP more fun and competitive .

“Just a thought “ ign // : Shafti

pm me if u think it’s a good idea )))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Relied For This Useful Post:

Rab

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Relied View Post
    Wouldn’t it be cool for someone to develop a 3rd party website strictly for wagers in PL? Kind of like wagers in COD with UMG or Game battles Plus it would be a fun, exciting way for competitive players like myself to form a team and revive CTF! Winner takes all and if it’s a team the amount wagered will be split equally . May the best class win !! Only reason i suggested a 3rd party website is because let’s be honest .. How many of you are willing to give someone ur gold or items because you lost Having this system will eliminate that and in my opinion .. make PvP more fun and competitive .

Have always wanted to see a wager system in place

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Relied View Post

No more wager Duckers who lose and not pay �� now this would be interesting btw hey BB shaft :* xD it's your favourite fox rusher that made a lot mad at us in 105 haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Yeah or like... make an arena for it? One that gets accessed with a key from a pvp dedicated npc upon depositing said wager amounts in gold? An arena for locked-in 1v1s and another for team play. Equal amounts of gold from each side gets deposited.

For example: “Total gold sum is 750k.. so if it’s 3v3.. then each player deposits 250k.. A key is then granted to all, the players then access this map... The winners or winning teams of the match get a “ Victory token” which they can then use to withdraw the deposited gold from the Pvp Npc.

This NPC would serve as the middleman that holds the gold and will only grant wager keys once the total wager sum is satisfied. The gold stays on the line until all keys are used and the match is completed.

Once you’re in the arena, you’re locked in.. Have a good match!! Leaving the match before it is completed, and or a disconnection results in a loss for that player or team. And victory tokens for the other. So plan accordingly!!!

Idk, I’ve been gone for a long time, but throwing this out there! Hope it helps yall

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holyfuryzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Holyfuryzz View Post
    Yeah or like... make an arena for it? One that gets accessed with a key from a pvp dedicated npc upon depositing said wager amounts in gold? An arena for locked-in 1v1s and another for team play. Equal amounts of gold from each side gets deposited.

For example: “Total gold sum is 750k.. so if it’s 3v3.. then each player deposits 250k.. A key is then granted to all, the players then access this map... The winners or winning teams of the match get a “ Victory token” which they can then use to withdraw the deposited gold from the Pvp Npc.

This NPC would serve as the middleman that holds the gold and will only grant wager keys once the total wager sum is satisfied. The gold stays on the line until all keys are used and the match is completed.

Once you’re in the arena, you’re locked in.. Have a good match!! Leaving the match before it is completed, and or a disconnection results in a loss for that player or team. And victory tokens for the other. So plan accordingly!!!

Idk, I’ve been gone for a long time, but throwing this out there! Hope it helps yall
    I think something like this is the way to go. Game integrated wager system. I don't know how the 3rd party website thing would work + depending on how it was done, it would technically violate the ToS, no?

I like the idea in general. ^^