Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone loot arcane gear yet? Did you use luck?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Anyone loot arcane gear yet? Did you use luck?

Im just wondering if luck helps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

saw someone looted abyssal cowl on random run

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I looted sunken dress on third run, no reroll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Loot reroll only works upto mythic rarity items. I'm pretty sure you don't need any luck to loot arcanes.
    We've been sittin' here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Roycedamagnet For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Arc drops alone random doesn't need luck

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roycedamagnet View Post
    Loot reroll only works upto mythic rarity items. I'm pretty sure you don't need any luck to loot arcanes.
    but how about zavier? devs said reroll can get to arc eggs at zavier
    Ign : Freckert

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Freckert View Post
    You can, people just hear a naritive and go with it(usually a negitive one). It will depend on if the arcane loot is in the same loot table as other drops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

thats because there are mythic rarity in the lootable

common > rare > epic > legendary > mythic > arcane > heroic
    supposing you initial drop is epic and you rerolled, it will become a step higher to legend.
    If your initial is legend and there is an arc loot without mythic then it stays in legend.
    The reason why i don't use luck on zavier is due to the high arcane drops,
    imagine your initial drop was supposed to be armored zhulong, however it rerolled to heroic blight, STONKS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post

supposing you initial drop is epic and you rerolled, it will become a step higher to legend.
    If your initial is legend and there is an arc loot without mythic then it stays in legend.
    imagine your initial drop was supposed to be armored zhulong, however it rerolled to heroic blight, STONKS
    bruh? ik about that haha
    i dont ask about your explanation for egg zavier loot system
    im questioning the statement from roycedamagnet, he said reroll can only upto mythic/maximum mythic only. In the meantime reroll can get up to arc, just like what u explain. Read again bruh haha from my question and my quote from royce.
    and in this event we can get arc item bruh haha
    you r the one who didnt get what im askin
    Last edited by Freckert; 08-21-2020 at 12:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post

Your post is not correct.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

I'm pretty sure devs said loot reroll WONT affect your odds at getting arcanes in anyway. Here's the screenie.

Your point caps at mythics. But in the case of arcanes and heroics, you don't reroll at all. When you see a reroll message after looting an arcane, you would have gotten the same arcane loot even without elixir. In order words, loot reroll on arcanes/heroics doesn't upgrade your loot, you just get the same initial loot. The message is fugazi.
    Last edited by Roycedamagnet; 08-21-2020 at 02:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

I'm pretty sure devs said loot reroll WONT affect your odds at getting arcanes in anyway. Here's the screenie.

Your point caps at mythics. But in the case of arcanes and heroics, you don't reroll at all. When you see a reroll message after looting an arcane, you would have gotten the same arcane loot even without elixir. In order words, loot reroll on arcanes/heroics doesn't upgrade your loot, you just get the same initial loot. The message is fugazi.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk
    You are forgetting the other 80% of scenarios friend. What if you loot a common/rare/epic/legendary/mythic and reroll into an arcane? Luck re-roll would help in this case. Luck reroll only doesnt do anything if you already looted an arcane item.

It's best to think of reroll as a second chance to get something better or of the same rarity if you have not done so already.
    Ultimately it can only help not hurt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    You are forgetting the other 80% of scenarios friend. What if you loot a common/rare/epic/legendary/mythic and reroll into an arcane? Luck re-roll would help in this case. Luck reroll only doesnt do anything if you already looted an arcane item.

It's best to think of reroll as a second chance to get something better or of the same rarity if you have not done so already.
    Ultimately it can only help not hurt.
    I understand your point but you can't directly reroll an arcane from a common item that you initially looted. Check the screenshot that I shared, reroll happens within 2 categories : [Common, rare, epic] and [Legendary, mythic,set, vanity, spirit]. For example, when you loot a common, you could reroll to get an epic or rare. Similarly, when you loot a legendary you can reroll to get a mythic. However, you can't reroll from a common all the way upto a mythic either.
    This is my understanding of the explanation from devs.
    Arcanes and heroics on the other hand are independent from these categories. You either loot them or you don't. No rerolls whatsoever.
    Last edited by Roycedamagnet; 08-21-2020 at 03:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

I understand your point but you can't directly reroll an arcane from a common item that you initially looted. Check the screenshot that I shared, reroll happens within 2 categories : [Common, rare, epic] and [Legendary, mythic,set, vanity, spirit]. Reroll happens within these categories. For example, when you loot a common, you could reroll to get an epic or rare. Similarly, when you loot a legendary you can reroll to get a mythics. However, you can't reroll from a common all the way upto a mythic either.
    Arcanes and heroics on the other hand are independent from these categories. You either loot them or you don't. No rerolls whatsoever.
    I have seen people reroll Arcane's I still have a screenshot of a friend in eggzavier rerolling into an arcane pet. When dev's say that you can reroll into the next rarity loot table I believe devs mean if you initally roll a [Common, rare, epic], if your reroll is within [Legendary, mythic,set, vanity, spirit] it counts as a reroll, same goes for the rest of the rest of the rarity tables.

And nowhere do they state that you can only move up one table at a time. Even if this were the case: [Legendary, mythic,set, vanity, spirit], is still in the table below arcane + heroic, and there are legendary as well as vanity drops from the boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Anyone loot arcane gear yet? Did you use luck?

I understand your point but you can't directly reroll an arcane from a common item that you initially looted. Check the screenshot that I shared, reroll happens within 2 categories : [Common, rare, epic] and [Legendary, mythic,set, vanity, spirit]. For example, when you loot a common, you could reroll to get an epic or rare. Similarly, when you loot a legendary you can reroll to get a mythic. However, you can't reroll from a common all the way upto a mythic either.
    ok i agree, but i just want to ask
    i got arcane egg, in the chat table show reroll
    next the ONLY item i loot arcane egg, AND whats the item FROM REROLL IT SELF? if Arcane is not coming from reroll?
    if in the chat said i reroll, i should get at least item in reroll table which are common or rare or epic or legendary or mythic or spirit or set, right? but i only got 1 item after reroll which is arcane egg. So why Reroll showed up in my chat table if i dont get any other item beside arcane egg?

ill show you the picture and please read carefully my statement,
    i repeat once again
    i have reroll but i only got 1 item which is Arcane egg, and i dont get any other item. I suppose get item at least epic or rare or any rarity from reroll table, and like you said or futumsh said (arcane heroic) is not on the table of reroll, you get inital item. So??

in this picture i reroll 3 times, and the only item i got is arc egg gold nekro
    If reroll i supposed to get at least any other item which are not arcane nor heroic. Because arcane and heroic : no reroll, you get the initial item

Last edited by Freckert; 08-21-2020 at 06:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

next the ONLY item i loot arcane egg, AND whats the item FROM REROLL IT SELF? if Arcane is not coming from reroll?
    if in the chat said i reroll, i should get at least item in reroll table which are common or rare or epic or legendary or mythic or spirit or set, right? but i only got 1 item after reroll which is arcane egg. So why Reroll showed up in my chat table if i dont get any other item beside arcane egg?

i repeat once again
    i have reroll but i only got 1 item which is Arcane egg, and i dont get any other item. I suppose get item at least epic or rare or any rarity from reroll table, and like you said or futumsh said (arcane heroic) is not on the table of reroll, you get inital item. So??

If reroll i supposed to get at least any other item which are not arcane nor heroic. Because arcane and heroic : no reroll, you get the initial item

This probably means u re rolled 3 times between the first 2 categories and scored the arc. E.g. say you were supposed to get lucky egg which happened to be the best epic so it can’t give u anything better from this category so it picks something from the next category/loot table.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 08-21-2020 at 08:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

i repeat once again

If it’s true that there was no other item then you re-rolled an already re-rolled item. That’s pretty cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    This probably means u re rolled 3 times between the first 2 categories and scored the arc. E.g. say you were supposed to get lucky egg which happened to be the best epic so it can’t give u anything better from this category so it picks something from the next category/loot table.
    so it means, reroll can get up to arcane?? hahahahahaha
    just from futumsh said,
    arcane, heroic : no reroll, you get initial item
    so wheres my other item from the reroll?
    and for ur info i get that gold nekro from normal mobs in kt4 not from zavier itself, and i supposed to get at least anothe item that can be common, rare, epic, legend, set, spirit like futumsh said. you can see others got COMMON chest, which copper chest.
    so i must be got other item beside arc eggs because arc eggs doesnt need reroll just like futumsh said, and reroll table doesnt include arcane.
    Last edited by Freckert; 08-21-2020 at 10:49 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Koruto View Post
    Im just wondering if luck helps
    plat history helps at events like this

21. The Following User Says Thank You to reyals For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received