Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Rouge build lvl 64

Can I get a pve build for rouge with pet mishi/heroic mishi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

idk about weapons bc set bonuses arent really that prominent there. But a pet I've used and continue to is as follows.

Base- Heroic Mishi obvious reasons

Happiness Bonus- Now this is purely choice, you can go with good old Electra if you want good dps without upkeep (explain later) and its fairly easy to get. Or, you can get Fatima/Heroic Fatima (its about 1.5m for fatima and i've seen heroic go for like 65m+) Fatima gives worse base stats, but her damage is stacking. Which means if you get elixirs you can stack them. The only downside is paying for the elixirs for 100% uptime so you have the most out of Fat. Geng's also pretty good too, so is Heroic Nightshade.

Arcane Ability- There are a few to choose from. But I'm going to put them in order of (my opinion) best in slot.

1. The (Arcanite) Werewiger. This thing is a monster dude, 30% more damage to every enemy in the game, 0% to elite bosses, 30% to bosses. Can't go wrong. Also the 4x armor is absolutely insane. If you have mythical werewiger, not the arcane one, its 25% boost to elite bosses, bosses, and base dps and a 3x armor increase.

2. If you're doing endgame content, Nekro and Glowstik are your homies. They both bring a big shield to the table with nekro being able to banish. On the flippity flip Glowstik provides a 95/75/etc shield that weakens over like 8 seconds iirc. Glowstik also gives negative proc immunity which is HUGE late game, especially in debuff-stacking gameplay (Deepmarsh etc)

3. I wanna say ingot and chunk, but without thinking and just shooting this out from left field I'm gonna go with him. He's really good in slot and helps with good overall survivability.