Thread: "How To Look Like" The Competition!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Default "How To Look Like" The Competition!

Heyhey u all !

I decided to hold a contest where u have the possibility to create a new look! The idea is that this time YOU create a new "How To Look" - look. The most hilarious and comedic look wins!

Entries:

ONLY 1 ENTRY FOR ONE PERSON!!

The entries don't have to follow the same pattern as my own guides. Just a screenshot of the look will do fine but remember that the most humorous wins and just a screenshot might not take the first spot. U can do whatever u like a screenshot, a drawing, anything! Word is free over here!

But the entry must include some kind of picture/s and description of the newly made look so it is easier for me to judge the entries .

Prizes:

1. 100k
    and the Official OmiGodANinja Seal© of Approval + A guest appearance to my next "How To Look" - Guide!!

2. 50k and the Official OmiGodANinja Seal© of Approval

3. 20k and the Official OmiGodANinja Seal© of Approval

The time is unlimited by now and I'll make up with the deadline when the entries begin to flow.

I hope to see many hilarious entries and I wish u all good luck !

Have fun !

Edit: Oh yeah I've already decided the subject of my next "How To Look" - Guide so u don't have to worry that I would steal the idea from here

DEADLINE IS THE 16TH OF MARCH!! (FRIDAY)

That means it is the last day to put up ur entry. I'll announce when the time ends. Any entries entered after my announce won't get reviewed so put ur entry up in time!!!

I'll review the entries on the next day and announce the winners in the 18th of March (Sunday)
    Last edited by dudetus; 03-11-2012 at 02:33 PM.