Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Revival of Vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Question The Revival of Vanities

If the trend of bringing back vanities from past events is going to continue (mainly if those which have not been re-introduced already into the game do in fact come back), then the goal of crashing the market will have been achieved and there will be virtually no reason to continue having gold farming events.

There are still a handful of items that are either a part of sets, or even full sets, which have not been brought back from events that still hold value such as Black Star, Winged Glory, Dragoness, Green Harvest etc.

- One of the main issues I see happening, if this were to continue, is that you will have people which still hold items of higher value now compared to others, the items get brought back, they lose a large portion of their wealth, and could potentially be stuck for a very long time struggling to gain it back.

- Now on the other hand, you will have individuals which sold these items before they came back and were able to retain their wealth. The more that this happens, the amount of gold those who could be put under this category have, will end up making no sense. This I feel would then create a strong need of "gold sinks" in order to better even out the economy, however, inherently hurting those who just lost all of their gold/wealth.

Some of the questions I have is:

Will this continue to go on?
    Are there some items/sets from events that won't be brought back in comparison to others - what justifies the reasoning?
    Is this what a large majority of the community wants?

I see the Pro's and Con's for different scenario's and would love to hear opinions from others as to what you all think or maybe a response from Cinco when/if you see this.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aoeqt For This Useful Post:

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

If you want to keep the item because you like it - the value is eternal.

If you want to sell the item for a profit you should be looking for a seller... and you should be willing to negotiate.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I think it’s good to have some items back like drop items for there respective event but pocket legend has always been unique to having discontinued items(some games are completely against this I think cause of the worth it can create). (Recolored old items cool to) I’m not sure if in the long run bringing back plats bought items is a good thing or bad. Only because I’m not sure if people will trust investing in items to sell for gold. But as long as there gold event and players have gold to spend I think people will continue buying plats items to sell for gold.

I’m not sure if this is good or bad but I bought items and sold for a lot of gold before. I never thought much about it until now. Was buying plat items to sell good or bad to buy the equipment I needed to level and do end game stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk