Thread: A Proper PvP gameplay @Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Default A Proper PvP gameplay @Cinco

alright so i created this threat on the notice that pvp has nothing to offer but hit and run and die and insult and yata yata. also the stats of a player to show of to.

now hopefully people will agree to me.

just as in the events aka current event Roujin the NPC vendor who from which we can trade blood crystals for items (except calling out for the non plat items)

I would implore you (cinco) to add a likewise NPC at the gate of the PvP zone now heres the thing

you can put items on the vendor based of pvp could be outfits of some sorts or other weapons and gems all on the basis of pvp nothing which this npc gotta do with the pve ofcourse.

so when a person enters the pvp zone and makes a kill he would get 1 type of pvp token (the name of the token depends on you cinco).

in this way i would surely say that pvp will be more immersive cause the number of pvper's are extremely less to the number of pve peeps.

there is nothing to be dissolved of pvp everything is there u just need to create and add them to our screens for us to enjoy and hey could be good for u as well.

thank you!
    and i do hope you all agree
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    alright so i created this threat on the notice that pvp has nothing to offer but hit and run and die and insult and yata yata. also the stats of a player to show of to.

just as in the events aka current event Roujin the NPC vendor who from which we can trade blood crystals for items (except calling out for the non plat items)

I would implore you (cinco) to add a likewise NPC at the gate of the PvP zone now heres the thing

you can put items on the vendor based of pvp could be outfits of some sorts or other weapons and gems all on the basis of pvp nothing which this npc gotta do with the pve ofcourse.

so when a person enters the pvp zone and makes a kill he would get 1 type of pvp token (the name of the token depends on you cinco).

in this way i would surely say that pvp will be more immersive cause the number of pvper's are extremely less to the number of pve peeps.

there is nothing to be dissolved of pvp everything is there u just need to create and add them to our screens for us to enjoy and hey could be good for u as well.

thank you!
    We just need chatting system of enemy team in pvp no more changes, already pvp is very less nowadays and we don't want any type of new update for pvp, we need just chatting system for enemy team
    Thank you

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    We just need chatting system of enemy team in pvp no more changes, already pvp is very less nowadays and we don't want any type of new update for pvp, we need just chatting system for enemy team
    Thank you

..................... wow
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

thank you!
    Listen man. Not to be rude but what do you know about pvp..? You don't even know that the chat in pvp was disabled. You proceeded to say that " pvp offers this that.. and insults ". First, you don't pvp. Second, your idea shows that you know nothing about pvp.. and third, you said "proper pvp" in the title as if it's not proper at the moment. I'm not a rude person but there is one thing I despise seeing, which is people who tend to talk about something they have nothing to do with. So please either introduce actual problems (which there are none aside of weapon combos maybe) or just don't create a scenario saying things we don't need. Thank you.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

thank you!
    you created this "threat" yeah this is a high quality post by a high quality pvp player that knows what he's talking about and is willing to put effort. This is the least effort I've seen put in a post introducing an idea.

Please just don't. Don't come near something you don't care about, take this advice from me as a fellow spacetime forum friend.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Thank you

like this kind man that obviously plays pvp, said: the only thing pvp needs is the chatting system to return and maybe weapon combos to be nerfed even more on certain weapons. That's it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

i feel like screaming so loud ull be impressed that a man can do it that loud XD

ok lets put my heart aches with these comments aside cause

Name:  43xp76.png
Views: 220
Size:  598.5 KB

how do you know that i dont do pvp 0-0 the truth is before making a statment u should check and ping me up on dl and ask me DO U DO PVP and i would say yes i do pvp and i like it for your kind information cinco said the chat system will never be back so ^0^ stop repeating that over and over again.

You don't even know that the chat in pvp was disabled. You proceeded to say that " pvp offers this that.. and insults ".

i think u kinda forget that when pvp is over those peeps come onto the streets and insult one another 0-0 oh wait ur a pvp pro how could i forget that lol

over that i asked a couple of pro pvpers aka namca etc about the pvp vendor to which they said THATS A GREAT IDEA YOU SHOULD REALLY PUT THAT UP THERE (in case u dont read cause i bet u dont )

okay so

now unlike some im along with some a Dark Legends veteran and u want the PROPER pvp setup am i right lemme start speaking it out

Enemy chat team will not return and by bringing it back wont do nothing

currently pvp has a small amount of peeps doing pvp parts of the day (not much tbh) by getting a vendor for pvp it will encourage other players to pop in. if high lvl peeps start farming low level peeps well it will teach em to get better gear everygame has this system AND IF U ASK ME THAT THIS AINT NICE PEEPS WONT DO IT well Arena of Honor is one way to go and u cant deny me on that now can u and if u ASK ME WHAT IF PEEPS DO ALT FARMING well my solution for that would be an timeout which means if a guy keeps his alt afk for a min or whatso ever that alt gets kicked from pvp and cant return for a limited time such as lets say 10 mins

another thing which pvp needs is a 1v1 like the guild event that happened in the past which was totally fun tbh.

NEXT

GELID SKRIM ARE A PVP WEAPON AND DOES NOT NEED TO BE NERFED OVER THAT GELID AEGIS IS A PVE WEAPON SO PLEASE STOP SAYING WE NEED TO NERF THEM IF U CANT BUY THEM STOP COMPLAING ON PETTY LITTLE THINGS

NEXT

pvp does not need its chat system back its not needed even in other games during pvp ur not allowed to speak to your enemy team but if cinco puts the Speak to all chat and Speak to team chat like how a peep can toggle between 2 chats such as public and guild would make sense.

my points are a bit jumbled up would make it hard to read but oh well

Please just don't. Don't come near something you don't care about, take this advice from me as a fellow spacetime forum friend.

please meet me in game i wanna speak to you ^^ Deusagor is my ign
    Last edited by Deusagor; 08-26-2020 at 02:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    Listen man. Not to be rude but what do you know about pvp..? You don't even know that the chat in pvp was disabled. You proceeded to say that " pvp offers this that.. and insults ". First, you don't pvp. Second, your idea shows that you know nothing about pvp.. and third, you said "proper pvp" in the title as if it's not proper at the moment. I'm not a rude person but there is one thing I despise seeing, which is people who tend to talk about something they have nothing to do with. So please either introduce actual problems (which there are none aside of weapon combos maybe) or just don't create a scenario saying things we don't need. Thank you.
    -_- ummm more than u do 0-0

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I glanced at the first thing you said "how do you know I don't pvp" and decided not to read further, because to start with I knew it will be a waste of time and you just confirmed it. Sorry man not gonna read. I don't gain anything from explaining to you/proving you wrong, whatever you said there won't happen anyway. Just drop it don't reply to this please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I glanced at the first thing you said "how do you know I don't pvp" and decided not to read further, because to start with I knew it will be a waste of time and you just confirmed it. Sorry man not gonna read. I don't gain anything from explaining to you/proving you wrong, whatever you said there won't happen anyway. Just drop it don't reply to this please.
    exactly you are so right so stop posting on my topics cause ur a total waste of time and the brain cells so whenever u see STARTED BY DEUSAGOR u moronic human i suggest u find another post to message something illogical and un-factable like how u did cause when u saw my points u were like ah dam he is right...

so u reply rudely u get a rude response and to that as well again please stop messaging on my topics after saying what u just said

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

exactly you are so right so stop posting on my topics cause ur a total waste of time and the brain cells so whenever u see STARTED BY DEUSAGOR u moronic human i suggest u find another post to message something illogical and un-factable like how u did cause when u saw my points u were like ah dam he is right...

so u reply rudely u get a rude response and to that as well again please stop messaging on my topics after saying what u just said
    I say that I didn't even read what he typed and that's his reply ladies and gentlemen. I am flattered

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I glanced at the first thing you said "how do you know I don't pvp" and decided not to read further, because to start with I knew it will be a waste of time and you just confirmed it. Sorry man not gonna read.

ladies and gentlemen ^-^ in todays show ihave showed u moronic people exist everywhere

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

thank you!
    I felt "New Idea of PvP tokens" to buy exclusive PvP items is great way to rejuvenate the PvP. I dn't comment on chat system... LOL
    Secondly, Gelid weapons has more weapon combo compared to other. Soon newer weapon will come with extra buff. But it's been an year, no new weapon with matching buff came. And Gelid weapons won't returned at all. Then, expecting the PvP game to evolve is merely impossible for others until those weapons subsequently returned through some event or some purchase packs....

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

WE DON'T NEED ANY UPDATE IN PVP SO PLEASE DON'T COMMENT FOR NEW UPDATE IN PVP, And for combo it's depends on build nd I agree skrims have high combo rate but we wasting money on it to get combo so it's not a big problem nd garnets have also combo but main thing is build matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Normal PvP is OK..no need events about pvp....

Sent from my Lenovo A2010-a using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Get off the forums nobody likes u.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juul View Post
    Get off the forums nobody likes u.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk