Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Forest Fury, "The Deadly Druid" Gauntlet Event!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flambladom View Post
    Black Dragon is limited. Most sets either got banned on or a small percent actually owns it so I wouldn’t mind 20-50 people who own the set who also LOVE the game consider quitting when realistically they will come back majority wins. Besides @cinco has made bank this event and adding Black dragon will double the profits
    Buddy hjabe done killed what ever agenda for bd yall got going on right now. Might as well throw in the towel too. Cinco has already said BD isnt coming back and after what hjabe said in the other thread now its def not coming back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Preview - Forest Fury, "The Deadly Druid" Gauntlet Event!

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Buddy hjabe done killed what ever agenda for bd yall got going on right now. Might as well throw in the towel too. Cinco has already said BD isnt coming back and after what hjabe said in the other thread now its def not coming back.
    Alright were didbhe say that at
    What did I say that made him never wanna return it... I feel awful and your just rubbing salt on the injury...if majority.... I mean are you really saying that more people that currently plays pocket legend (prob don’t own the set does not want it to return.) well okay then. But did we really have to start the black dragon talk on this thread it was going so good.

I’m sorry cinco what ever I said please don’t take it out on the hole community. I just sitting on these 700 plats I been saving for if when one day black dragon ever returns

Thanks for the heads up friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-03-2020 at 07:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Preview - Forest Fury, "The Deadly Druid" Gauntlet Event!

Quote Originally Posted by Flambladom View Post
    Look how much kids are spending on crates, now imagine Black Dragon set and more 71 elites added back to the game!! Bank and our satisfaction
    Black dragon added to crates is bad idea rich bots and bmers will just buy them all look at the price of these mystic crates only a hand full of players can afford and buying them all up. Need more boxies but keep rare loot in crate. I have the plats to spend just can’t get my hands on enough to blow my plats. I’m game for rare loot reward but if I can only farm a boxies a hr that’s not even close to what I need to get ever item in the boxies. People sitting on billions can just buy them all up get the rare loot and make there money back and then some. Keeping the price around 500 per box.

I don’t really care much about that to be honest cause we got so many other cool items to buy this time around. I have a good feeling some of them rare crate items will just end right back on bm. Any way can we add them shirts to possible loot to all mystical chest. And can we add a achievement for collecting all shirts or item from a box just or maybe just wearing the shirt and can the title look cool like colorful and stuff. Tail put in a bit of work buying them and his the first person I seen to get all 3 congrats

Last edited by Hjable; 09-03-2020 at 07:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Black dragon added to crates is bad idea rich bots and bmers will just buy them all look at the price of these mystic crates only a hand full of players can afford and buying them all up. Need more boxies but keep rare loot in crate. I have the plats to spend just can’t get my hands on enough to blow my plats. I’m game for rare loot reward but if I can only farm a boxies a hr that’s not even close to what I need to get ever item in the boxies. People sitting on billions can just buy them all up get the rare loot and make there money back and then some. Keeping the price around 500 per box.

I don’t really care much about that to be honest cause we got so many other cool items to buy this time around. I have a good feeling some of them rare crate items will just end right back on bm. Any way can we add them shirts to possible loot to all mystical chest. And can we add a achievement for collecting all shirts or item from a box just or maybe just wearing the shirt and can the title look cool like colorful and stuff. Tail put in a bit of work buying them and his the first person I seen to get all 3 congrats

Just add it as drop and thats it.

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cryboi View Post
    Just add it as drop and thats it.

Ew

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Forums be toxic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Axals View Post
    Forums be toxic

The question is what is not toxic these days?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Just needing clarification on the druid event set. Are there stats to it now?