Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Forest Fury, "The Deadly Druid" Gauntlet Event!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

@Cinco since all staff and axe of the 71 elites is vanity can we add the bow in this event? Also can we add a purple/black egg, terme talon, and Black starry set!PLEASE some better White Lightning weapons that sword is just not appealing. Also you said you would bring back a restructured Pa’s hat? Thanks and really please consider adding some of these to the crates and or vendor to make the event much more entertaining.
    Last edited by 3pc; 08-26-2020 at 07:35 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    @Cinco since all staff and axe of the 71 elites is vanity can we add the bow in this event? Also can we add a purple/black egg, terme talon, and Black starry set!PLEASE some better White Lightning weapons that sword is just not appealing. Also you said you would bring back a restructured Pa’s hat? Thanks and really please consider adding some of these to the crates and or vendor to make the event much more entertaining.
    An updated Pa's is on the list but won't be coming for a while - 'cause I would like to synchronize it with another National Holiday (preferring an American Military observance).
    Terme Talon item got made into a vanity for this event. Vanity version of the 71 elite bow sounds cool I will put that on my list (could be for second week of this event if I have time).
    It's also on my list to consider making an alternative main hand vanity for the White Lightning set - but I've got it slated for a time when the whole WL set comes back as loot ...which isn't on a calendar yet.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    An updated Pa's is on the list but won't be coming for a while - 'cause I would like to synchronize it with another National Holiday (preferring an American Military observance).
    Terme Talon item got made into a vanity for this event. Vanity version of the 71 elite bow sounds cool I will put that on my list (could be for second week of this event if I have time).
    It's also on my list to consider making an alternative main hand vanity for the White Lightning set - but I've got it slated for a time when the whole WL set comes back as loot ...which isn't on a calendar yet.
    Would u consider adding the sea devil staff or the tiki tribal crusher of emotion? These were award winning designs made by PL players rather than the devs so they were special in that regard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

If the Pa's is seriously on your list and will be coming soon on another national holiday event, could you just please recolor the pas only like black or other colors that will match to the theme of the event than bringing back the og pas.
    Last edited by Islamiyah24; 08-29-2020 at 02:47 AM.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Cinco how about this as White Lightning Bow? Name:  wl bow.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  75.7 KB
    We are Born to Spread Goodness

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Peeweelee For This Useful Post: