Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 168

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Forest Fury, "The Deadly Druid" Gauntlet Event!

  1. #121
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    212
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    135
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivapinata View Post
    Tbh i do know. You sold your black dragon set. Now you want it to return so you can farm another

    Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk


    Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

  2. #122
    Forum Adept Spullllll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    350
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    The same 4 or 5 people push so hard for BD re release when they could be farming for the gold for it instead of complaining.

    Pocket Legends FTW

  3. #123
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    417
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    And we can't do that with newer gear? How is this not mob mentality? When we advise Cinco to making newer vanities hosted in the base games campaign none of you are quick to make a input. Why should we bring back every old vanity sets knowing that it's simply going to decimate the economy while also having the effect of playere not truly caring about them later on. Rerelease 100 BD sets and all it's going to do is cause players to stop wearing it months later.

    Hoarding isn't a serious issue of the game when it comes down to exclusivity. As long as more accessible items are continued to be brought into the game it won't matter. These are VANITIES. Vanities have no function into the game outside of cosmetics. They aren't like actual items that have function in both PvE and PvP. So who cares?

    If this was all based on the aspect of boosting activity then that's the flaw there. This game has become event dependent after PvE took a dive from a completely dead PvP. Cinco is already working on adding a permanent PvE based gamemode, gauntlet. If this was truly about boosting activity then this is one of the worst ways to go about it. That farming is going to dry up, and it will dry up, and all you'd be left with is the same unsatisfied group of people and a even more angry playerbase who will most likely quit after having their wealth decimated.
    I am glad to hear there working I permanently adding new stuff ask him to add elite version of all boss fights or old maps maybe those can cost gold or plats to unlock but have really good really rare drops


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #124
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spullllll View Post
    The same 4 or 5 people push so hard for BD re release when they could be farming for the gold for it instead of complaining.
    Literally stop trying to not give players a chance to wear old vanityís from 2010-2019. You donít realize how getting 1b+ itís too much and canít even fit inside the trade. Everything needs to be brought back and lower market prices

  5. #125
    Senior Member MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ∆ Stadium, Alterra
    Posts
    553
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    155
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flambladom View Post
    Literally stop trying to not give players a chance to wear old vanity’s from 2010-2019. You don’t realize how getting 1b+ it’s too much and can’t even fit inside the trade. Everything needs to be brought back and lower market prices
    Getting 1 bil is so hard? If you're sitting on your behind all day or isn't a developed player then yeah. Players was making 300m a gold farm plus what ever they made during the event. A player made 1bil from just the Christmas event alone. So whats your excuse? I got banned in 2012. It took me 6 years to obtain BD all over again, without gold farm, while having to deal with scam caps like 80 and scam updates like death of PvP.
    Back then our gold farm was running plasma for 150k gold a hour. Even on the off days of events you can make 40k a run from isle of night and 150k a run from mad mage cave blue. Miss me with those excuses.

  6. #126
    Senior Member 3pc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    So Flooo
    Posts
    1,020
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    229
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    211
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

    Default

    I actually just remembered the past 2 halloweens ive been asking for the OG reaper blade to be added as a vanity and ignored. But since all the other suggestions were taken i feel this would a really cool addition.

  7. #127
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Getting 1 bil is so hard? If you're sitting on your behind all day or isn't a developed player then yeah. Players was making 300m a gold farm plus what ever they made during the event. A player made 1bil from just the Christmas event alone. So whats your excuse? I got banned in 2012. It took me 6 years to obtain BD all over again, without gold farm, while having to deal with scam caps like 80 and scam updates like death of PvP.
    Back then our gold farm was running plasma for 150k gold a hour. Even on the off days of events you can make 40k a run from isle of night and 150k a run from mad mage cave blue. Miss me with those excuses.
    Cinco Bring back bd and list it 2000p for full set, promise you that you will make more money than youíve ever made 2010-2019. Ask people who wants black dragon to return and only a couple people will disagree and most will agree @cinco

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flambladom For This Useful Post:


  9. #128
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    212
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    135
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flambladom View Post
    Cinco Bring back bd and list it 2000p for full set, promise you that you will make more money than youíve ever made 2010-2019. Ask people who wants black dragon to return and only a couple people will disagree and most will agree @cinco
    Easy money for spacetime studios!
    Happy players happy devs.

    Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

  10. #129
    Member Vivapinata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cryboi View Post
    Easy money for spacetime studios!
    Happy players happy devs.

    Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk
    You and flambadom are try hards that already earnt money from selling your black dragon sets.

    Cinco isnt making us all happy, only making you and your buddies happy

    Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

  11. #130
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    212
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    135
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivapinata View Post
    You and flambadom are try hards that already earnt money from selling your black dragon sets.

    Cinco isnt making us all happy, only making you and your buddies happy

    Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk
    As first i never owned one okay..
    And you probably own one because of black marketing..

    Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

  12. #131
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    417
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default Preview - Forest Fury, "The Deadly Druid" Gauntlet Event!

    Wait a minute. Cinco you added the duel Druid sword but for got to add Druid club, bow and axe there hanging up next to Druid. Vendor
    And I agree with the other guy post white lightning need a cooler weapon like that bow with lighting or different weapon

    and forest fury set is one of the best looking sets in the game but it needs a new helm. That one just donít do rest of our fit justice

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 08-31-2020 at 06:46 PM.

  13. #132
    Member Cqrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Wait a minute. Cinco you added the duel Druid sword but for got to add Druid club, bow and axe there hanging up next to Druid. Vendor
    And I agree with the other guy post white lightning need a cooler weapon like that bow with lighting or different weapon

    and forest fury set is one of the best looking sets in the game but it needs a new helm. That one just donít do rest of our fit justice

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Name:  1081F8C6-EC1D-45EB-87BF-6DEAF3518DC1.jpeg
Views: 170
Size:  213.5 KB Lol thereís a reason theyíre not in vendor

  14. #133
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    417
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqrd View Post
    Name:  1081F8C6-EC1D-45EB-87BF-6DEAF3518DC1.jpeg
Views: 170
Size:  213.5 KB Lol thereís a reason theyíre not in vendor
    Looking for team to reach top 25!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #134
    Forum Adept Aoeqt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Parallel Universe
    Posts
    418
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    43
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Is it possible to get a picture of what the Dark Legends tee looks like?

  16. #135
    Senior Member Fear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    682
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    does DL armor exist? there is no pic

  17. #136
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    212
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    135
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aoeqt View Post
    Is it possible to get a picture of what the Dark Legends tee looks like?
    DL tee shirt doesnt exist in this event... Only PL AL and SL.

    Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

  18. #137
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cryboi View Post
    DL tee shirt doesnt exist in this event... Only PL AL and SL.

    Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    [CENTER]FOREST FURY: The Deadly Druid's Gauntlet!

    ......

    - Arcane Legends, Pocket Legends, Star Legends and Dark Legends 'game logo' vanity armors!

    Attachment 212238

    .....
    It's clearly stated in here.
    Last edited by Endpoints; 09-01-2020 at 07:53 AM.

  19. #138
    Member Islamiyah24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    125
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cryboi View Post
    DL tee shirt doesnt exist in this event... Only PL AL and SL.

    Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk
    back when the first mad mage event was released cinco stated that wl items can be drop from myxx. He didn't say that golden bones and bosses also drops eggs we know that some ppl who dropped it just sit at town all day just to flex what they have dropped. If im not mistaken noob(bear) is the first who dropped gold egg and the first blue egg was dropped by a mage. It means that he literally didn't put the dl tee uniform sample pic. Everyone is wondering what it looks like and I hope it looks good.
    Last edited by Islamiyah24; 09-01-2020 at 08:23 AM.

  20. #139
    Member Islamiyah24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    125
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Since we already have the terme talon and asylum vanity blade maybe it is better if you release the finam wand as a vanity too in the next upcoming events. I also would like to reshow my recolored items before and I think this a good rewards or vendor items for the upcoming events.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  21. #140
    Senior Member MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ∆ Stadium, Alterra
    Posts
    553
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    155
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Islamiyah24 View Post
    Since we already have the terme talon and asylum vanity blade maybe it is better if you release the finam wand as a vanity too in the next upcoming events. I also would like to reshow my recolored items before and I think this a good rewards or vendor items for the upcoming events.
    Red tourney already exists. 71 tourney.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-14-2018, 03:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •