Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Forest Fury, "The Deadly Druid" Gauntlet Event!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cinco bring back everything whats rare rip traders market -.-

2. The Following User Says Thank You to halil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by halil View Post
    Cinco bring back everything whats rare rip traders market -.-
    Yes i agree! Bring everything.
    BD 1st!

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but remaking things into vanities is not unique. I do support items becoming vanities because I do love to make myself look great. I do not completely agree on bringing back old vanity sets.
    If they made things less elite and more obtainable on a regular bases then more people would be able enjoy the game and have something to look forward to rather than 1% of the community. New players (and they're rare to find, trust me, i spend a decent amount of the time i play helping absolute new players cause theres not much else to do. Pvp is toxic) wouldn't feel so alienated and overwhelmed when the see the prices etc. when they first start out.

For example: In Diablo III, they bring old seasonal reward items such as pets, banners, and other things that are extremely rare back for current event rewards. Same with multiple other large mmo/action rpgs that i play. Its a thing. Only thing that should be so rare are tournament/LB awards. Period.
    IGN- Intensities/Harmless/Residential

PL 11 year vet (retired) - AL 6 year citizen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Since cinco loves to sing and play guitar, why not make a electric guitar, microphone, keyboard, trumpet XD jus an idea

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

What is the point in bringing back every rare vanity? There will be nothing to work towards which will make the game stale.
    Doing this will ruin the game for many

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vivapinata View Post
    Since cinco loves to sing and play guitar, why not make a electric guitar, microphone, keyboard, trumpet XD jus an idea

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk
    Love the trumpet idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but remaking things into vanities is not unique. I do support items becoming vanities because I do love to make myself look great. I do not completely agree on bringing back old vanity sets.
    Yeah dude, one of a kind vanities certainly aren't unique! It's definitely a better solution than bringing back old sets and making the economy do its 3rd backflip this month.
    raid that roach

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dexteritys View Post
    Yeah dude, one of a kind vanities certainly aren't unique! It's definitely a better solution than bringing back old sets and making the economy do its 3rd backflip this month.
    It just keeps spinning babyyy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    An updated Pa's is on the list but won't be coming for a while - 'cause I would like to synchronize it with another National Holiday (preferring an American Military observance).
    Terme Talon item got made into a vanity for this event. Vanity version of the 71 elite bow sounds cool I will put that on my list (could be for second week of this event if I have time).
    It's also on my list to consider making an alternative main hand vanity for the White Lightning set - but I've got it slated for a time when the whole WL set comes back as loot ...which isn't on a calendar yet.
    If the Pa's is seriously on your list and will be coming soon on another national holiday event, could you just please recolor the pas only like black or other colors that will match to the theme of the event than bringing back the og pas.
    Last edited by Islamiyah24; 08-29-2020 at 02:47 AM.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

also can you add some items/vanities drops from boss?

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Cinco can u put an epic exp orb on the event for lower levels?
    We are Born to Spread Goodness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

An updated Pa's is on the list but won't be coming for a while - 'cause I would like to synchronize it with another National Holiday (preferring an American Military observance).
    Terme Talon item got made into a vanity for this event. Vanity version of the 71 elite bow sounds cool I will put that on my list (could be for second week of this event if I have time).
    It's also on my list to consider making an alternative main hand vanity for the White Lightning set - but I've got it slated for a time when the whole WL set comes back as loot ...which isn't on a calendar yet.
    Cinco how about this as White Lightning Bow? Name:  wl bow.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  75.7 KB
    We are Born to Spread Goodness

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Peeweelee For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Add all 71 elites and More vanity sets(maybe even Black Dragon), people going crazy for them. It’ll keep people quiet while we wait for new cap(beside all season events)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flambladom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flambladom View Post
    Add all 71 elites and More vanity sets(maybe even Black Dragon), people going crazy for them. It’ll keep people quiet while we wait for new cap(beside all season events)
    Yes.
    Since you bring everything back bring it with style

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Preview - Forest Fury, "The Deadly Druid" Gauntlet Event!

71 elites vanity and normal version and 110 arcane version same skin, Humana human face, black dragon vanity and normal set, devil pick folk, red devil vanity set, since the event time has change can we get these items added so we won’t run out of stuff to buy, lava armor blue and red, the golden war bird set, the original cop and that shield they wear with it, psycho k.o pet. The brown adirmal set. Thanks medic , eng, commander to complete Star Trek set. Forbidden set

105 elite weapons made into 110 arcane same skin to match forbidden set. The bow reverted to how it use to be with wide fire pull that slows(staff I think gave speed buff?).. actually make all the weapons good like they were when they first release when they were really good and very rewarding to own. .. it’s not like we need the benefits cause pets and everything but I like to do over kill. And we can use our new stuff in elite version in all dungeons but level 110 elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 08-29-2020 at 05:44 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Preview - Forest Fury, "The Deadly Druid" Gauntlet Event!

Quote Originally Posted by cryboi View Post
    Yes i agree! Bring everything.
    BD 1st!

We’re this far in I’ll like to see everything bought back to

Can next event in the future have 3 type of crates arcane crate for 110 , elite for 100-109, 25-99 get pink crate. 1-25 just get xp orbs and chance of a big orb from boss or 1-25 elite from boss
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 08-29-2020 at 08:28 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

The second BD comes back i delete the game, it was said when it came out that it would never return.
    Therefore if it happens that would mean the devs word means nothing

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Idevour For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idevour View Post
    The second BD comes back i delete the game, it was said when it came out that it would never return.
    Therefore if it happens that would mean the devs word means nothing
    The sad thing is. If it does come back it'll be meaningless. BG came back and now nobody wants to wear it. These players who keep asking are slowly killing this game even more.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Re releasing items when the game is this small seems like the right thing to do, it makes it enjoyable for everyone to have fun with looks, not to mention that it removes alot of BM aspects which can only be beneficial. Once the bd stigma is gone via a re release the game will be a even playing field again. No more rats

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by _Reunited_ View Post
    Re releasing items when the game is this small seems like the right thing to do, it makes it enjoyable for everyone to have fun with looks, not to mention that it removes alot of BM aspects which can only be beneficial. Once the bd stigma is gone via a re release the game will be a even playing field again. No more rats

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Even when items was easily obtainable, super reroll and luck pets, players still BM'd items such a 71 sets. Saying rereleasing old gear is going to mysteriously kill off BM is foolish. This entire opinion that releasing old gear is going to boost activity is the most naive of all the examples. WL was a sought after set that costed up to 100m. Players kept begging just as they are now. When the day came that WL was released for the second time everyone who begged was happy. Now a year later not only is WL not used by anyone, but it's also forgotten.

Players are already treating BG like that and BG is a valid return event drop. Ruining the economy for such a selfish unsatisfactory belief isnt going to help the game. We want new stuff not old. BD will be treated just the same as it's not even the best looking dragon set. You'd rather risk even more players quitting?