Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Forest Fury, "The Deadly Druid" Gauntlet Event!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

You intentionally ignored key aspects of what i said such as playerbase size in order to suit the narrative your trying to push, Not even gonna bother reading it all lol. Stop crying this is all positive for PL

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by _Reunited_ View Post
    You intentionally ignored key aspects of what i said such as playerbase size in order to suit the narrative your trying to push, Not even gonna bother reading it all lol. Stop crying this is all positive for PL

If this was positive then you'd have more support. Maybe if you put forth effort into merching, farming, and gold farming will you have the ability to purchase BD like everyone else did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Lmao already had bd multiple times. Merched hardcore and farmed 247. Stop trying to change the topic to suit the agenda lmao I don't need to justify myself to someone who clearly is worried about things being re released because they will lose their no life income bahahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Lmao already had bd multiple times. Merched hardcore and farmed 247. Stop trying to change the topic to suit the agenda lmao I don't need to justify myself to someone who clearly is worried about things being re released because they will lose their no life income bahahahaha

No life income that you're steadily begging to obtain? If this was no sweat for you then you wouldn't be complaining 24/7. Agenda? Is that not what you and the rest of the "Bring Back Old Gear" mob has been doing? Players was making 300m in a single gold farm. That's not taking into account of what ever gold/profit they made DURING the event itself. If you're still sitting here complaining about not having whatever item then it's you to blame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Re read what I just said. Because all you just did is prove my point. Very misinformed and using manipulative sentences to carry this agenda. Wake up to yourself the game has 48 people at best and most of us have circulated these sets anyway, reducing hoarding incentive and promoting farming after 10 years can only be good. Stop crying the playerbase isn't teaming with 100k people anymore. I would agree with you if this was the runescape amount of players but jesus Christ. Ive had nearly every item (still have most) i genuinly am coming from a place of "wow cinco is actually making it fun for the lesser fortunate players" your whole point and malicious stance is invalid if you read what i said properly lmao. So pathetic and everyone sees through it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Re read what I just said. Because all you just did is prove my point. Very misinformed and using manipulative sentences to carry this agenda. Wake up to yourself the game has 48 people at best and most of us have circulated these sets anyway, reducing hoarding incentive and promoting farming after 10 years can only be good. Stop crying the playerbase isn't teaming with 100k people anymore. I would agree with you if this was the runescape amount of players but jesus Christ. Ive had nearly every item (still have most) i genuinly am coming from a place of "wow cinco is actually making it fun for the lesser fortunate players" your whole point and malicious stance is invalid if you read what i said properly lmao. So pathetic and everyone sees through it
    And we can't do that with newer gear? How is this not mob mentality? When we advise Cinco to making newer vanities hosted in the base games campaign none of you are quick to make a input. Why should we bring back every old vanity sets knowing that it's simply going to decimate the economy while also having the effect of playere not truly caring about them later on. Rerelease 100 BD sets and all it's going to do is cause players to stop wearing it months later.

Hoarding isn't a serious issue of the game when it comes down to exclusivity. As long as more accessible items are continued to be brought into the game it won't matter. These are VANITIES. Vanities have no function into the game outside of cosmetics. They aren't like actual items that have function in both PvE and PvP. So who cares?

If this was all based on the aspect of boosting activity then that's the flaw there. This game has become event dependent after PvE took a dive from a completely dead PvP. Cinco is already working on adding a permanent PvE based gamemode, gauntlet. If this was truly about boosting activity then this is one of the worst ways to go about it. That farming is going to dry up, and it will dry up, and all you'd be left with is the same unsatisfied group of people and a even more angry playerbase who will most likely quit after having their wealth decimated.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I'm not going to act obnoxious about it and keep arguing back with you because I will even admit that you did hit some fair points in your reply, although we have diffrent standpoints on the issue of re releasing items, I think fundamentally we both want whats best for pocket legends and the fact that we can have a healthy dialogue about this without getting too agitated is a positive sign. As we all know im all for re releasing sets but will respectfully accept your opinion too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Hi cincooooo can we add the l100 BLACK game gear armors to go with the new vanity weps? Please and thx!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

How about for volta talon and volta helm vanity? Its pretty good i think

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas1999 View Post
    How about for volta talon and volta helm vanity? Its pretty good i think

Nah.

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

You said you would add a recolor pas soon when a military event comes up, but how about instead labor day which is Sept 7?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    You said you would add a recolor pas soon when a military event comes up, but how about instead labor day which is Sept 7?
    Yes i would like to see it soon as possible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Cincooo can you make a 1 handed dagger vanity weapon maybe like this volta dagger if possible
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Pain what?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Islamiyah24 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Islamiyah24 View Post
    Cincooo can you make a 1 handed dagger vanity weapon maybe like this volta dagger if possible
    I like it....and helmet too(elite one)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomas1999 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Re releasing items when the game is this small seems like the right thing to do, it makes it enjoyable for everyone to have fun with looks, not to mention that it removes alot of BM aspects which can only be beneficial. Once the bd stigma is gone via a re release the game will be a even playing field again. No more rats

Cinco, you’d be a very smart man by listening to the largest % of the community and give us what we want to be happy. Anyone opposing vanity returns to keep players Happy......it’s just sickening. People will and have been paying for these sets so think about it @cinco

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flambladom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Flambladom missed events so he doesnt mind getting free vanities.

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flambladom View Post
    Cinco, you’d be a very smart man by listening to the largest % of the community and give us what we want to be happy. Anyone opposing vanity returns to keep players Happy......it’s just sickening. People will and have been paying for these sets so think about it @cinco
    Iv been getting pms in game like yo do you want a bd to come back.. I was like umm ofcourse.. They reply lel same

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cryboi View Post
    Iv been getting pms in game like yo do you want a bd to come back.. I was like umm ofcourse.. They reply lel same

Just be honest. You want the bd set to return because u sold your set for 1b and now u want another one free

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Vivapinata For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vivapinata View Post
    Just be honest. You want the bd set to return because u sold your set for 1b and now u want another one free

U have no idea what u talk about lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cryboi View Post
    U have no idea what u talk about lol

Tbh i do know. You sold your black dragon set. Now you want it to return so you can farm another

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Vivapinata For This Useful Post: