Quote Originally Posted by Nuclearblast View Post
Grind for stuff like what? If gelid would have dropped then I would have tried it but that weapon was only available during event and won't it be better for those players too who play missions alot ? They will get gelid weapon which would be better for them also you talking about balance in the game the people who have gelid have more advantage in PvP compared to those who don't have it . Even if they want to buy gelid weapon in game which are already there I don't think there would be enough for the number of players who want them back and mostly I see only 1 or 2 gelids in auction that too for more than 200 mil so why won't the people want it to return to the game? I have already said that many people will agree with me and only some of you will disagree

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk
You ever heard of gold farming ? Get decent goldloot like 1500% and above and run the 2nd and 3rd missions in university campaigns for about 2 weeks to a month for 2-4 hours consistently everyday and save that gold .you'll have enough gold to afford them and as for the number of gelids on sale being low I don't think you know that most of the people who own either gelid aegis or skirmishers presently are more of farmers like myself than pvpers and those weapons have been forged with ultra high goldloot . You honestly don't expect me to sell you a weapon that has 310% goldloot on it which I use for everyday farming basically because you want to cause mayhem in the PvP arenas lol and it's not like these weapons won't still return during winterfest so just chill until then if you can't farm gold to buy one now