Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
Young man listen up.. everything coming back at a time upsets the balance of things .maybe you should take classes on economics to understand this more .I am not a pay to win player by any means just to make this clear .I'm a hardcore grinder and I didn't own any of the gelid relics when they first came out but rather than come and complain and ask for items to return or for new items to be made when the current items are still good which has become the trend among you all I worked toward getting it and I'm justified to not want it to return cause I mean there's many players like myself who actually farm and sell stuff to get these things rather than come here to complain .maybe if you were a bit more like us you would see things from a different perspective like a lot of rare stuff has returned even the blood armour set and trinity that was originally supposed to be for the 25 players who made leaderboard in the withering realm event as well as the lord of storms weapons.what more do you all want ? Y'all should learn to at least grind for stuff ..you can't have everything spoonfed to you for Christ's sake
Grind for stuff like what? If gelid would have dropped then I would have tried it but that weapon was only available during event and won't it be better for those players too who play missions alot ? They will get gelid weapon which would be better for them also you talking about balance in the game the people who have gelid have more advantage in PvP compared to those who don't have it . Even if they want to buy gelid weapon in game which are already there I don't think there would be enough for the number of players who want them back and mostly I see only 1 or 2 gelids in auction that too for more than 200 mil so why won't the people want it to return to the game? I have already said that many people will agree with me and only some of you will disagree

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk