Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-08-28 Content Update (277762)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

A lots of people's here in forum is close minded regarding the new things in this game,we need progress,,helix is not priority now, this game is dying..we need more adventures we need more maps,we need more new things,and we need you CINCO to answer this,, what's your plan in this game?.. we need hear that coming from you.

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teekeez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cinco I kinda have a idea update kinda thing. Can u pls like do something with the chat bar I like to farm with nothing in the way but I miss important guild message most of the time can u pls tak it into your consideration thank u very much 😊

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    + By request: Gonzalo the Vanity thief now offers a different set of 'forgotten' items.
    Cinco how about glassmasks? Other forgotten vanities like bounty hunter and iron hand outfits? Bandanas too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I personally think we need some kind of riddle event, something that makes us put an effort and work like a team, something that makes us use the brain to find the answer and the rewards, an event with a simple guide of where to start from and from that point let the players discover the secrets and surprises.

Because if they add new content with an ultra detailed guide people will just get bored of it after the first week and ask for something more, just like all the previous expansions

Maybe Cinco could add a some riddles in the guide of that new event or expansion that gives players some hints to continue

Just an idea, ofc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    I personally think we need some kind of riddle event, something that makes us put an effort and work like a team, something that makes us use the brain to find the answer and the rewards, an event with a simple guide of where to start from and from that point let the players discover the secrets and surprises.

Because if they add new content with an ultra detailed guide people will just get bored of it after the first week and ask for something more, just like all the previous expansions

Maybe Cinco could add a some riddles in the guide of that new event or expansion that gives players some hints to continue

Just an idea, ofc
    Good idea ^^ also I think we need more "crafting" events its been long time we had it and need new "quests" event too i remember we had both long ago.

+let's keep coming with ideas!
    -Uptosts
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bring new level 51 weapons almost everyone in dl wants new weapons

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclearblast View Post
    Bring new level 51 weapons almost everyone in dl wants new weapons

You say that because you can't afford the gelid weapons, no we don't need more 51 weapons at the moment the gelid hasn't been around that long

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    You say that because you can't afford the gelid weapons, no we don't need more 51 weapons at the moment the gelid hasn't been around that long
    Most of the players can't afford it and even if I could it costs more than 200 mil dont you think that's alot ? You are saying we don't need that weapon because you have it and don't want other players to have it too most of the players use garnet weapon which is not good enough for PvP so I think it would be better to bring back gelid or bring new weapons and there are other players too who agree with this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Where's your f mind Everlights all people's here have a new ideas,,you are not cause your idiotic like toddler brain, you always against in a new ideas. Get out of here we don't need your opinion cause your close minded cause you have no brain and MIND

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Cinco how about glassmasks? Other forgotten vanities like bounty hunter and iron hand outfits? Bandanas too
    You’re literally the most annoying person on forums. Still trying to ruin the game. ASK FOR NEW STUFF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Please tell me ur dl name I’ll give someone gold to farm u in pvp literally nobody likes u

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juul View Post
    Please tell me ur dl name I’ll give someone gold to farm u in pvp literally nobody likes u

You're 12 aren't you

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Most of the players can't afford it and even if I could it costs more than 200 mil dont you think that's alot ? You are saying we don't need that weapon because you have it and don't want other players to have it too most of the players use garnet weapon which is not good enough for PvP so I think it would be better to bring back gelid or bring new weapons and there are other players too who agree with this

How about the people who spent a thousand plat buying those and the people who actually paid 200m in price for them, you guys need to think of others too

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teekeez View Post
    Where's your f mind Everlights all people's here have a new ideas,,you are not cause your idiotic like toddler brain, you always against in a new ideas. Get out of here we don't need your opinion cause your close minded cause you have no brain and MIND

New ideas come after old ideas are fixed if that makes sense to you but I don't think you have the IQ to understand what I'm saying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

New ideas come after old ideas are fixed if that makes sense to you but I don't think you have the IQ to understand what I'm saying
    Your nonsense at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

How about the people who spent a thousand plat buying those and the people who actually paid 200m in price for them, you guys need to think of others too
    They want new weapons too its almost a year since gelid weapon came to dl and not everyone have it . It would also be nice if they bring new weapons then I am sure the number of players in game will increase and why do you have problem if people want that weapon back they all have to use garnet weapon which is not good compared to gelid also alot of players agree with me to bring back gelid or new weapons to the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

They want new weapons too its almost a year since gelid weapon came to dl and not everyone have it . It would also be nice if they bring new weapons then I am sure the number of players in game will increase and why do you have problem if people want that weapon back they all have to use garnet weapon which is not good compared to gelid also alot of players agree with me to bring back gelid or new weapons to the game.

I agree to Nuclearblast

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hey everlights STFU. You told me to leave u alone on a post yet here you are on other ppl shxt lol. You are very fxcking annoying
    And must have no life whatsoever seeming like u sit in ur mom basement waiting for ppl to ask for shxt that YOU feel shouldn't come back GTFO with that bullshxt
    Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Warzone; 08-30-2020 at 05:52 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

That y'all dumb *** faults for paying like 60 to 70 dollars on a damn weapon

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

And you are thinking about others? Smfh ppl want gelid and all you are doing is crying and calling ppl poor for not having it make some fuxking sense stupid