Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-08-28 Content Update (277762)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yes I agree with u..no need gelids...farm golds and merch from your items then buy a gelid..gelid weapons is enough in dl

Sent from my Lenovo A2010-a using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

When I was started I'm also not able to afford gelid.. But now I have gelid..coz events after events I dropped something and sold that also merch from that..so don't be lazy work hard ..make your dreams true..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teekeez View Post
    I agree to Nuclearblast

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk
    I hope u remember me...why u keep thinking about gelid ?? Why not new 51 elder weapon?? We have new elder gems so we need new elder weapon not gelid skirmishers and gelid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blazee View Post
    I hope u remember me...why u keep thinking about gelid ?? Why not new 51 elder weapon?? We have new elder gems so we need new elder weapon not gelid skirmishers and gelid

Oh hi my friend,,
    Yeah we need new weapons, actually we need more alots like adventures and maps. I'm happy for flooding a new ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Oh hi my friend,,
    Yeah we need new weapons, actually we need more alots like adventures and maps. I'm happy for flooding a new ideas

So u agree with me about new fresh elder weapons??? I have a new name for new elder weapon its "Strom breakers"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

So u agree with me about new fresh elder weapons??? I have a new name for new elder weapon its "Strom breakers"

Yeah I agree with you my friend ..
    OMG what a beautiful name Thor weapon name, that's great bro

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Yes I agree with u..no need gelids...farm golds and merch from your items then buy a gelid..gelid weapons is enough in dl

Annoying will agree with the annoying

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warzone View Post

Hmm...ty...behind u (IDC)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

What's problem with the new things then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

What's problem with the new things then

Leave him bro..one day he will also agree with me..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hmm...ty...behind u (IDC)

Warzone I didn't know your a close minded too like "Everlights"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Support me to create new post about new fresh elder weapons lvl 51..also u can add new names for the new weapons ..hope u all like it ty

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Warzone I didn't know your a close minded too like "Everlights"

This person agreeing with everlights about gelid not coming dude smh. Close minded my asz or I guess u didn't see that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This person agreeing with everlights about gelid not coming dude smh. Close minded my asz

Calm down dude.. I just want to satisfy him

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

This person agreeing with everlights about gelid not coming dude smh. Close minded my asz or I guess u didn't see that

Actually we don't need gelid anymore when the new weapons is arrived,, see my point

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Teekeez For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Actually we don't need gelid anymore when the new weapons is arrived,, see my point

What new weapons? Lmao I guess u wanna wait till Xmas event to maybe have new lvl 51elder weapons? It's not even guaranteed he will even make new weapons and what if Cinco decides he wants to make lvl 56 cap then all this wanting new lvl 51 weapons is for nothing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

What new weapons? Lmao I guess u wanna wait till Xmas event to maybe have new lvl 51elder weapons? It's not even guaranteed he will even make new weapons and what if Cinco decides he wants to make lvl 56 cap then all this wanting new lvl 51 weapons is for nothing

Then let's wait cinco decide this, I think he didn't do that to make new level 51 elder weapons,when he have a plan having a level 56 cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Woah woah hol up .. y'all are jumping on everlights because he said that new elder weapons shouldn't come yet since we still have gelids? If you all wanted it maybe you'd have either farmed super hard during winterfest last year when they dropped in the event zone or you'd have saved up gold for it and for crying out loud there are other elder weapons that can match up to the gelids like level 51 kierovan .stats wise it dwarfs gelid skirmishers and the only advantage gelid skirmishers has over it is just the proc tbh plus it's not like the kierovan is expensive .it's cheap and easy to obtain ,there's still o'morte and other weapons for this level cap that are elders so if you want those do the logical thing which is farm or merch and save up gold to buy it because I mean imagine if everyone on DL came here to complain about stuff simply because they couldn't afford them but I see a lot of players put the time in for grinding heck even I never complained for weapons to return when I pvped simply because I couldn't afford them .I farmed and saved up gold to buy it .most of you on this forum are babies and need to grow up. All everlights did was say something right and y'all are attacking him? Like think for once smh

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evildantee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    Woah woah hol up .. y'all are jumping on everlights because he said that new elder weapons shouldn't come yet since we still have gelids? If you all wanted it maybe you'd have either farmed super hard during winterfest last year when they dropped in the event zone or you'd have saved up gold for it and for crying out loud there are other elder weapons that can match up to the gelids like level 51 kierovan .stats wise it dwarfs gelid skirmishers and the only advantage gelid skirmishers has over it is just the proc tbh plus it's not like the kierovan is expensive .it's cheap and easy to obtain ,there's still o'morte and other weapons for this level cap that are elders so if you want those do the logical thing which is farm or merch and save up gold to buy it because I mean imagine if everyone on DL came here to complain about stuff simply because they couldn't afford them but I see a lot of players put the time in for grinding heck even I never complained for weapons to return when I pvped simply because I couldn't afford them .I farmed and saved up gold to buy it .most of you on this forum are babies and need to grow up. All everlights did was say something right and y'all are attacking him? Like think for once smh
    Many people disagree with him because what he said is wrong and I know many people farm alot during events but are you only thinking about those players what about the rest of them who were not there during event or joined game after the event ? You also said that kierovan weapon is a good option if they don't have gelid but why are you asking them to use it or other elder weapons when they want gelid weapon or some new weapon which is as good as gelid . Kierovan and other elder weapon might be good but still not as much as the gelid and not everyone has it and players like you don't want it to return more people will agree with me on this but there are only few like you who don't want them

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclearblast View Post
    Many people disagree with him because what he said is wrong and I know many people farm alot during events but are you only thinking about those players what about the rest of them who were not there during event or joined game after the event ? You also said that kierovan weapon is a good option if they don't have gelid but why are you asking them to use it or other elder weapons when they want gelid weapon or some new weapon which is as good as gelid . Kierovan and other elder weapon might be good but still not as much as the gelid and not everyone has it and players like you don't want it to return more people will agree with me on this but there are only few like you who don't want them

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk
    Young man listen up.. everything coming back at a time upsets the balance of things .maybe you should take classes on economics to understand this more .I am not a pay to win player by any means just to make this clear .I'm a hardcore grinder and I didn't own any of the gelid relics when they first came out but rather than come and complain and ask for items to return or for new items to be made when the current items are still good which has become the trend among you all I worked toward getting it and I'm justified to not want it to return cause I mean there's many players like myself who actually farm and sell stuff to get these things rather than come here to complain .maybe if you were a bit more like us you would see things from a different perspective like a lot of rare stuff has returned even the blood armour set and trinity that was originally supposed to be for the 25 players who made leaderboard in the withering realm event as well as the lord of storms weapons.what more do you all want ? Y'all should learn to at least grind for stuff ..you can't have everything spoonfed to you for Christ's sake