Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-08-28 Content Update (277762)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    Young man listen up.. everything coming back at a time upsets the balance of things .maybe you should take classes on economics to understand this more .I am not a pay to win player by any means just to make this clear .I'm a hardcore grinder and I didn't own any of the gelid relics when they first came out but rather than come and complain and ask for items to return or for new items to be made when the current items are still good which has become the trend among you all I worked toward getting it and I'm justified to not want it to return cause I mean there's many players like myself who actually farm and sell stuff to get these things rather than come here to complain .maybe if you were a bit more like us you would see things from a different perspective like a lot of rare stuff has returned even the blood armour set and trinity that was originally supposed to be for the 25 players who made leaderboard in the withering realm event as well as the lord of storms weapons.what more do you all want ? Y'all should learn to at least grind for stuff ..you can't have everything spoonfed to you for Christ's sake
    Grind for stuff like what? If gelid would have dropped then I would have tried it but that weapon was only available during event and won't it be better for those players too who play missions alot ? They will get gelid weapon which would be better for them also you talking about balance in the game the people who have gelid have more advantage in PvP compared to those who don't have it . Even if they want to buy gelid weapon in game which are already there I don't think there would be enough for the number of players who want them back and mostly I see only 1 or 2 gelids in auction that too for more than 200 mil so why won't the people want it to return to the game? I have already said that many people will agree with me and only some of you will disagree

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclearblast View Post
    Grind for stuff like what? If gelid would have dropped then I would have tried it but that weapon was only available during event and won't it be better for those players too who play missions alot ? They will get gelid weapon which would be better for them also you talking about balance in the game the people who have gelid have more advantage in PvP compared to those who don't have it . Even if they want to buy gelid weapon in game which are already there I don't think there would be enough for the number of players who want them back and mostly I see only 1 or 2 gelids in auction that too for more than 200 mil so why won't the people want it to return to the game? I have already said that many people will agree with me and only some of you will disagree

You ever heard of gold farming ? Get decent goldloot like 1500% and above and run the 2nd and 3rd missions in university campaigns for about 2 weeks to a month for 2-4 hours consistently everyday and save that gold .you'll have enough gold to afford them and as for the number of gelids on sale being low I don't think you know that most of the people who own either gelid aegis or skirmishers presently are more of farmers like myself than pvpers and those weapons have been forged with ultra high goldloot . You honestly don't expect me to sell you a weapon that has 310% goldloot on it which I use for everyday farming basically because you want to cause mayhem in the PvP arenas lol and it's not like these weapons won't still return during winterfest so just chill until then if you can't farm gold to buy one now

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Lmao I see y'all still crying about ppl wanting gelid to come back or new lvl 51 weapons

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Woah woah hol up .. y'all are jumping on everlights because he said that new elder weapons shouldn't come yet since we still have gelids? If you all wanted it maybe you'd have either farmed super hard during winterfest last year when they dropped in the event zone or you'd have saved up gold for it and for crying out loud there are other elder weapons that can match up to the gelids like level 51 kierovan .stats wise it dwarfs gelid skirmishers and the only advantage gelid skirmishers has over it is just the proc tbh plus it's not like the kierovan is expensive .it's cheap and easy to obtain ,there's still o'morte and other weapons for this level cap that are elders so if you want those do the logical thing which is farm or merch and save up gold to buy it because I mean imagine if everyone on DL came here to complain about stuff simply because they couldn't afford them but I see a lot of players put the time in for grinding heck even I never complained for weapons to return when I pvped simply because I couldn't afford them .I farmed and saved up gold to buy it .most of you on this forum are babies and need to grow up. All everlights did was say something right and y'all are attacking him? Like think for once smh
    You do know gelid ageis and gelid skirmishers didn't drop right and the elders that did drop were trash ASF. And IDC how y'all feelings are about ppl wanting them to return you could of just passed by ppl posts but nah since y'all have them already you don't want them to return cause y'all afraid the price will lower and if you only use aegis for farming why worry about others wanting them to come back. Coming here acting like a super hero and shxt

Last edited by Warzone; 08-30-2020 at 03:16 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Warzone For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Young man listen up.. everything coming back at a time upsets the balance of things .maybe you should take classes on economics to understand this more .I am not a pay to win player by any means just to make this clear .I'm a hardcore grinder and I didn't own any of the gelid relics when they first came out but rather than come and complain and ask for items to return or for new items to be made when the current items are still good which has become the trend among you all I worked toward getting it and I'm justified to not want it to return cause I mean there's many players like myself who actually farm and sell stuff to get these things rather than come here to complain .maybe if you were a bit more like us you would see things from a different perspective like a lot of rare stuff has returned even the blood armour set and trinity that was originally supposed to be for the 25 players who made leaderboard in the withering realm event as well as the lord of storms weapons.what more do you all want ? Y'all should learn to at least grind for stuff ..you can't have everything spoonfed to you for Christ's sake
    It's alright man just ignore them lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclearblast View Post

you say many people agree with you but mate I only see 2 or 3 Idk what you're talkin about and if you have an idea and you're so confident in it then you surely don't need to count on people agreeing with you do you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Imagine arguing about gelid weapons :v

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warzone View Post
    You do know gelid ageis and gelid skirmishers didn't drop right and the elders that did drop were trash ASF. And IDC how y'all feelings are about ppl wanting them to return you could of just passed by ppl posts but nah since y'all have them already you don't want them to return cause y'all afraid the price will lower and if you only use aegis for farming why worry about others wanting them to come back. Coming here acting like a super hero and shxt

Dude stfu . My friend dropped 2x gelid Skirmishers in winterfest last year while you were here crying like an overgrown kid during that event and also I'm not bothered about prices falling any further .I mean I already lost a lot on items that I paid a whole lot for basically because of wretches like yourself whom rather than work for items would rather come here and beg for it to return .what's more funny is that even if gelids were to return you'd look for another thing to cry about like always . it's surprising how you complain about everything and you always want stuff to go your way when you're barely around on DL.you pop in after 4-5 months of absence and bam you want gelid weapons to return like lmao tf .just sit down if you can't afford it and wait until winterfest .if cinco decides to bring it back fine and good but if not then suck it up and keep moving

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    It's alright man just ignore them lol
    They make me sick ngl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    You're 12 aren't you
    You’re literally the dumbest person I’ve ever met in the dl community. Please leave the forums nobody wants u here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warzone View Post

Ur also a terrible person for the community please leave bye. Not being biased, I don’t have gelid

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Juul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Soup for everybody just chillin

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juul View Post
    Ur also a terrible person for the community please leave bye. Not being biased, I don’t have gelid

Lmao

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Warzone For This Useful Post: