i really like this id like to see this in game

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dandremic View Post
    i really like this id like to see this in game
    Ty same here would definitely love to see it getting applied in game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zappy View Post
    Hey guys so I've seen a lot of newbies who played the game however they quit mid game since a lot of players disregard to help them or to provide aid with the quest and stuffs.
    Making it for them difficult to lvl up and as we've seen the lvl is getting higher and higher and will be having an expansion as well might be next month? next year? idk ahaha

So I would like to introduce the Mentor and Disciple program, higher lvl players can choose lower lvl players as their disciple or vice versa the lower lvl players can choose higher lvl players as their Mentor.

It would be a contract for two individuals and can be ended by any of them.

So here how it would goes the Mentor would help its disciple and each lvl they receive a reward, for both the Mentor and the Disciple example the Disciple reach lvl 15,30,45,55,65,71 there would be a reward or a crate pack or something of course the mentor gets more and once the disciple reach lvl 76 then there would be an awesome reward for the Mentor as well for all the hard work too.

There is one concern what if the disciple ends the deal before turning lvl 76 hmm then we can add a minimum lvl if the disciple reaches lvl 66 or something then they can't end the agreement or find another mentor.

So it's a win win situation we could help the newbies and the higher lvl's would have a reason to really help their disciples.

We could also add LB seasonal Mentors on LB board Top Mentors who lvl up their disciples to lvl 76.
    How is this supposed to be done via programming???

Give people advice and be legit with them is what helps newbies.......

What you are suggesting would lead to scamming........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    How is this supposed to be done via programming???

Give people advice and be legit with them is what helps newbies.......

What you are suggesting would lead to scamming........

What would they scam? since both of you benefit from it , your disciple would have rewards and same to you aside from that since he would be your disciple or mentor then it make's the player more responsible towards its disciple helping from the dungeouns and stuffs and eventually you would also give them advice and its going to be legit since you guys would spend more time in game helping the disciple especially when the daily quest resets.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post
    I see nothing wrong with it, actually it would be a good addition to the game. Only thing that would be needed to for people saying "This is a bad idea" would he an option to ignore Mentoring requests, then they would literally be unaffected by the whole thing. Is there were some rewards like vanity, little bit of gold, and some gear a new player might need. I think a player that's happy is more willing to invest rather than one that is forced to pay.
    Yep if they feel its a bad idea then they can just ignore newbies and don't mentor at all after all its still your choice if you're gonna help a disciple and reap rewards together. :3