Alright, so I'ma try and explain this the best I can. I was playing ranked honor pvp when I suddenly realized I had the wrong skills loadout, so I changed them and rejoined. During this game, I was having weird ping issues where I would spike from 50 ms to like 5,000+ ms. I was randomly disconnected and when I came back I realized I accidently "forfeited" the game. So I sat in the area with the other rogue and we were just talking. Again, out of nowhere, my ping went insane and I disconnected and rejoined.

This is where the weird part happens. I was teleported back to the OG island, however I was not really able to play. It's almost as if I was a spectator, I could not attack or even use any of my skills. The enemy team and my team could see me, and we were talking to each other about it, but they couldnt attack me at all.

It seemed miniscule and no issue to me, infact I even considered that it was ment to be in the game as a way to spectate, but then I realized that it could impact the game, since I was actually able to use the speed boost powerup that appears in the middle and the mana powerups. I recorded the entire thing, so here ya go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee1jwibmxaU

PS: My guess is that the bug happens when someone reconnects after the fact that they had forfeited.