Thread: Wrong

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Wrong

My ign is Chff, I created a guild named Wrong a few months back. Tomorrow our guild will officially disband and i wanted to share my experience as a Gm of a top ranked guild as well as advice for a player who is thinking of starting a guild. I started a guild because i wanted to build a family and my own culture. Its hard to start a guild without having people you trust prior. Having alot of connections is important as well as possessing leadership skills. At first i thought it would be easy to start a guild on an online game but i later discovered its not as easy as it looks. Players need a good reasoning to join a new guild, wether the reason is gold or culture. Gold is temporary and will not last forever nor keep the members for a long period. Culture is very important to maintain loyal members. Although we may be playing in an online game in an alternate universe, 2 things i had to invest into my guild was energy and time irl. For someone thinking of starting a guild should think of it as a way to give back to this community and help other players as well as building a good culture and environment for a demographic of new and old players. It was truly an amazing experience to play this game for years and to socialize with other players.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chff For This Useful Post: