Thread: Wrong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Wrong

My ign is Chff, I created a guild named Wrong a few months back. Tomorrow our guild will officially disband and i wanted to share my experience as a Gm of a top ranked guild as well as advice for a player who is thinking of starting a guild. I started a guild because i wanted to build a family and my own culture. Its hard to start a guild without having people you trust prior. Having alot of connections is important as well as possessing leadership skills. At first i thought it would be easy to start a guild on an online game but i later discovered its not as easy as it looks. Players need a good reasoning to join a new guild, wether the reason is gold or culture. Gold is temporary and will not last forever nor keep the members for a long period. Culture is very important to maintain loyal members. Although we may be playing in an online game in an alternate universe, 2 things i had to invest into my guild was energy and time irl. For someone thinking of starting a guild should think of it as a way to give back to this community and help other players as well as building a good culture and environment for a demographic of new and old players. It was truly an amazing experience to play this game for years and to socialize with other players.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chff For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Its saddening to hear this news. Hope all is well. Pm me in the game and let's talk. And thank you so much for this great advice of yours. We have the same principle towards guild handling. My Ign is altheza.. see yah around buddy