Quote Originally Posted by SillyJuan View Post
Don’t take the game to serious either man, just trying to make these new players reason and understand. As a previous holder of the humanian face, I still don’t want it back because it would be unfair and I know how hard the grind was firsthand. But explanation and getting these individuals to understand the “why” would probably be more beneficial than your grumpy gramps attitude. Good luck mr.oldgen
Assuming I am having an attitude about it? I am just stating my position on the situation. I never grinded nor was I playing at the time these items or faces were being grinded for. I have many friends that did though and those people deserved the things they got. No matter how much I’d loved to have had one personally, I didn’t grind at that time so I don’t feel like it be fair to those that did.

Although I should not have to continue to state any of this. STS should seriously make a public announcement about these items and faces, to stop all of the bickering. That would make everyone happy.