Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
These are not my dream sets lol I would never pay that price to have those items.. I got my dream items already thunder hammer made into vanity (god storm hammer) and a set to match 105 elite weapons forbidden set not many have them in game I even request them to be returned. I would like people to be able to have the same feeling I have when I equip my favorite items . Everyone should be able to enjoy items in games and this would send a big blow to bmers/cheaters and bots that horde these items. Do u know how valuable the items god storm hammer and forbidden set is worth to me. 00 cause I bought them cause I like them and don’t plan on selling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yikes you've said it those are not your dreams then why are you so defensive about bringing back bd and other rare items? Just to blow those who are doing bm? Non sense solution bc it will result to worst thing than bm and it's quitting of dozens of old gen players. Why don't just ask new looking items than ruining the rare items. The game is enjoyable depend on your mood and I think you're too lazy bc you prefer to buy rare items with just plats that can be only possible if Cinco granted the request.