Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SillyJuan View Post
    Don’t take the game to serious either man, just trying to make these new players reason and understand. As a previous holder of the humanian face, I still don’t want it back because it would be unfair and I know how hard the grind was firsthand. But explanation and getting these individuals to understand the “why” would probably be more beneficial than your grumpy gramps attitude. Good luck mr.oldgen
    Assuming I am having an attitude about it? I am just stating my position on the situation. I never grinded nor was I playing at the time these items or faces were being grinded for. I have many friends that did though and those people deserved the things they got. No matter how much I’d loved to have had one personally, I didn’t grind at that time so I don’t feel like it be fair to those that did.

Although I should not have to continue to state any of this. STS should seriously make a public announcement about these items and faces, to stop all of the bickering. That would make everyone happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

@Cinco just make a decision please.

And since u do updates on thursday can we expect that L.71 Fire x Bow as vanity and maybe a new pa's tomorrow

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cryboi For This Useful Post:

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

I really hope you didn’t get this feature implemented.

Don’t bring these items back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    hai doods

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to synfullmagic_23110 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Yess Cinco still have the decision here and I'm hoping not bring these things back like what he did on the newgen event items bg, ba and bs lots of ppl already got mad on bringing back those vanity sets I think it's already enough. Taking the risk to bring back old gen items can result to quitting of dozens of old gen players.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Why should a handful of honest player,cheaters or bots be able to be the only ones that create black rings. For the longer time these handful of people were able to have a complete Monopoly on black rings. Just happens I have a pvp build I wanna try using a black rings but I should be able to create my own.

End the black ring monopoly/black market simple by adding black dragon to this event. Other event reward has been returned if I had to pick one set for retuning it would be black dragon this would help balance the game. There time when I can’t win pvp at certain level just cause person I’m fighting can create black ring and I can not. them owners had monopoly long enough they can create a powerful ring and sell it at the price they see fit.. if we can’t get black dragon then can I get a one of a kind custom armor set that allows me to create any items from vampire legend and bring them to pocket legend game so I can become rich and powerful because no one else can summon vampire legend items. (I could even host and encourage pvp event. Because I can make powerful items few other can create and most likely to win especially if I chose to only sell to my friends or the ones loyal to me) see what I mean just doesn’t seem fair. Oh I wouldn’t really mind having some vampire legend items bought over cause they do look cool.

Cripple black market / bots by ending discontinued

And if u really wanna send shock threw the bm just add all discontinued to the permanent market store. Continue allowing players to earn free version of the pets with point farming at same rate as Druid event. Just having event on a return schedule

So to add some numbers if someone sold I’m guessing but like black dragon for worth say 1.b from what I read here on black market that’s like 450 bucks the cheaters would lose out on returning discontinued to the game. That’s pretty good start until there a fix to bot gold farming.

And further more even with the new event tokens people cheaters I just realize just adapt and sell there whole account for real word money. Wave one on our events are way to easy I did tried with a level one with one other person be for I died I was level 9. If I was to do that more time I would be up to 75 we’re I can swap gear out for something else to last longer. Lower level waves should not get much xp or reward if there gonna be that easy and xp and reward should scale with level. Want bigger drops progress farther
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-02-2020 at 01:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Why should a handful of honest player,cheaters or bots be able to be the only ones that create black rings. For the longer time these handful of people were able to have a complete Monopoly on black rings. Just happens I have a pvp build I wanna try using a black rings but I should be able to create my own.

End the black ring monopoly/black market simple by adding black dragon to this event. Other event reward has been returned if I had to pick one set for retuning it would be black dragon this would help balance the game. There time when I can’t win pvp at certain level just cause person I’m fighting can create black ring and I can not. them owners had monopoly long enough they can create a powerful ring and sell it at the price they see fit.. if we can’t get black dragon then can I get a one of a kind custom armor set that allows me to create any items from vampire legend and bring them to pocket legend game so I can become rich and powerful because no one else can summon vampire legend items. (I could even host and encourage pvp event. Because I can make powerful items few other can create and most likely to win especially if I chose to only sell to my friends or the ones loyal to me) see what I mean just doesn’t seem fair. Oh I wouldn’t really mind having some vampire legend items bought over cause they do look cool.

Cripple black market / bots by ending discontinued

And if u really wanna send shock threw the bm just add all discontinued to the permanent market store. Continue allowing players to earn free version of the pets with point farming at same rate as Druid event. Just having event on a return schedule

So to add some numbers if someone sold I’m guessing but like black dragon for worth say 1.b from what I read here on black market that’s like 450 bucks the cheaters would lose out on returning discontinued to the game. That’s pretty good start until there a fix to bot gold farming.
    Someone already stated the difference between the old and new events and their prizes/rewards. The question is why you can't still get the point that those ppl who bm is the one taking the risk of getting banned forever this thread also make some players who owns bd panic. Why? Because who knows if this request will be granted or not. The reason why there's a gold loot items and enchantments is to be use for farming. Did you know how much gold did you make from isle of night every month? Or weeks? A lot if you already tried. If you're lazy and tired type of person then you really prefer requesting these things. It's also very impossible that you don't have gl items since we all grind at gold farming zone even it has a little bit of difficulty. The bd is tradable already if you're going to ask how we can prevent scamming from trade window since 1b is max then ask to put worthy item/s and give it back to the next trade in that way we can prevent scamming. So stop complaining about the ppl who bm bc they can be report and there are lots of ppl who already caught and gets banned.

Pain what?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Islamiyah24 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Islamiyah24 View Post
    Someone already stated the difference between the old and new events and their prizes/rewards. The question is why you can't still get the point that those ppl who bm is the one taking the risk of getting banned forever this thread also make some players who owns bd panic. Why? Because who knows if this request will be granted or not. The reason why there's a gold loot items and enchantments is to be use for farming. Did you know how much gold did you make from isle of night every month? Or weeks? A lot if you already tried. If you're lazy and tired type of person then you really prefer requesting these things. It's also very impossible that you don't have gl items since we all grind at gold farming zone even it has a little bit of difficulty. The bd is tradable already if you're going to ask how we can prevent scamming from trade window since 1b is max then ask to put worthy item/s and give it back to the next trade in that way we can prevent scamming. So stop complaining about the ppl who bm bc they can be report and there are lots of ppl who already caught and gets banned.
    So what... Alot of bmers got caught and banned.. Who says theres no more ppl who has bd set and doing bm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cryboi View Post
    So what... Alot of bmers got caught and banned.. Who says theres no more ppl who has bd set and doing bm

Why don't you ask them how they get their bd sets? It's possible to try investigating the player who just appeared with bd. Don't you also know how to report bm? There are also some ppl who bought the bd last week and maybe this week they have been grinding and merching to get lots of gold for bd sets now they're struggling wether to sell or not the bd bc it's one of their dream items. If you're going to tell me you have gold to buy it then go just buy I've seen 4 or more ppl selling bd sets. This isn't just about bm, I'm going to repeat it all over again. Some rare items are already back is it not enough? Lemme add the pas too pas isn't that rare now unlike bd since some hoarders already sells their pas and I'm seeing different ppl who owned it now. Just to clarify there's only like 10 or less different rare items in-game and even though I don't have those items I'm hoping that rare should be remain as rare.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Dont bring them back, just make new face for a new cap tyvm cinco you the best

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vivapinata View Post
    Dont bring them back, just make new face for a new cap tyvm cinco you the best

I want old ones too because the only possible way of getting them is from the black market and people are already rule breaking by buying and selling account with them anyway . The way it is now it only benefit cheats and bots. Let’s even the playing field for fair good honest players

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I want old ones too because the only possible way of getting them is from the black market and people are already rule breaking by buying and selling account with them anyway . The way it is now it only benefit cheats and bots. Let’s even the playing field for fair good honest players

Ikr.. Others dont understand that because they probably do bm.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cryboi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

300m a event. Quit being lazy and play the game if you want something. Nobody should give you a handout for something you didn't earn. I bought my BD for 600 pre gold farm. I didn't need to BM for it, just like the majority of the people who own them. Quit making excuses.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

If you weren't around to obtain a Humanian Face when they came out then you don't deserve to get one now for a fraction of the effort. Not every single item in an MMO should be available to the newest players. It really is as simple as that.

BD can still be earned, albeit, at a fraction of the effort it once took. However, it shouldn't be brought back on a platter for everyone; that is just insulting to the people who earned it. Some items are exclusive for a reason.

Also, I don't think you have any idea how bots work: they do not benefit from humania faces?

This thread is laughable.
    Last edited by Dexteritys; 09-02-2020 at 07:24 PM.
    raid that roach

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dexteritys For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dexteritys View Post
    If you weren't around to obtain a Humanian Face when they came out then you don't deserve to get one now for a fraction of the effort. Not every single item in an MMO should be available to the newest players. It really is as simple as that.

BD can still be earned, albeit, at a fraction of the effort it once took. However, it shouldn't be brought back on a platter for everyone; that is just insulting to the people who earned it. Some items are exclusive for a reason.

Also, I don't think you have any idea how bots work: they do not benefit from humania faces?

Haha amen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Bots might not benefits from these face but cheaters do buy selling char with untradables Discontinued face, discontinued god strom hammer or discontinued souls bound pets etc.. bots prob even use the large amount of gold they make to obtain these items as well ... who knows ever one agree end discontinued items

They sell these char for a lot of in game gold or cash
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-02-2020 at 09:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Yeah I didn’t know what bm was so I looked into the black market and was so surprise and disappointed how these cheats make so much just being lazy buying and selling account , discontinued, and gold from bottin. It’s a shame I hope black dragon and human face return to solve this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Very well said the problem is he still can't understand.

Pain what?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Islamiyah24 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Islamiyah24 View Post
    if black dragon return player that so desperately want these set and other discontinued items wouldn’t have to take such risk. Thank you for pointing that out. Hope cinco bring these items back ASAP such a big demand for them that people take such risk

Any people that owns These items have no reason to Panic because

a wise man said in another post I think I read some were. People can Barter items. And should buy items because they like it... that’s not perfectly quoted. your black dragon and human face some bought from bm isn’t going any were. There just be more in the game so other players can enjoy wearing the items once in awhile.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

What a crazy generalized assumption. Just because people are doing the BM doesn’t mean we have to justify resurrection of these items. I also don’t believe in his pseudo-morals of “honesty” justifying his reasoning. I’m curious about how he figured out about the black market huh? Not so honest after all.... I’m just finding out about this BM through him and I’ve been in this game for close to 9 years. The credibility of this guy is close to nothing from my view. One of the main ideas on why players don’t want this; simply due to value and meaning. For those true honest players left; they still hold a sentimental value to these objects(weird right). And I understand these “BM” are doing some players a disservice, but I’m not going to go off a screenshot that may be fake and lacks context whats so ever. Who’s to say this guy is part of the BM and he/she isn’t the individual who tried to partake in it? Or it was just a made up chat... or this whole thread is just a scheme plotted by new players lmao. Now that would be a bit more extreme... Short answer: NAH.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

if black dragon return player that so desperately want these set and other discontinued items wouldn’t have to take such risk. Thank you for pointing that out. Hope cinco bring these items back ASAP such a big demand for them that people take such risk
    What demand? There's literally two people asking to bring it back. Every other person has said it is a horrible idea to bring it back.

The wishes of two new players does not outweigh the consensus of the rest of the community. lol.

You could still get BD if you really wanted to.
    Last edited by Dexteritys; 09-02-2020 at 09:47 PM.
    raid that roach