Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Quote Originally Posted by Vivapinata View Post
    Only going to lose players, and only keep the few who want to bring back black dragon set. The game is doing absolutely fine the way it is right now.

Cinco is wise enough to understand the impact this game has had on us already,

The black dragon set, i use to have dreams of. id wake up every morning and log in. admiring the people who had the bd set. I admired there wiser roleplaying abilities.
    Eg.. i use to just play dungeons to level up, and be happy to drop pinks in low dungeons lol. But these guys were next level. They were much more advanced and had spent hours of there time completing everything PL had to offer in the time they were given.. Caps, discontunued events.. . This was before the help of pets and enchantments..

Tbh the only people who had bd sets were the real ogs of PL, theyre much ahead of us and knew 6 years ago this game was crashing. because the game they once loved, got ditched for Arcane Legends. They had the best ideas of sets and feedbacks but they got ignored. Every idea you have right now id bet was already thought of 6 yrs ago... 2 years in idle, logging in everyday to find nomore DLC, nomore new maps.. No new levels.. Forced to leave..

And then came us noobs, yah all of us. We all noobs. The OGS were ready to pack up and leave PL. They were giving up, 1 by 1 we saw the best of the best leave.. Giving away they most valuable possessions, yes even some of them gave away there accounts or even sold them through black market. What do you expect when they invest time into a game that ignored them, im not saying it was right, but some people in the world do these kinds of things..

Which then leaded the noobs, yes noobs. That got given or brought accounts through blackmarket .. Gave the feedback on making every item tradeable (vanities mainly) ... Woooo this becomes a reality, all our dreams have come true, especially mine (sadly never owned bd set) . We get to wear the items we all wanted... Cop... Fang... SHIELD OF HOLLOWS... Yuus founders finally for twink pvp...wooo 3pc rings never had one of those before... And for the few got to wear the black dragon set... At the same time i think we were in the process of 80 or 85 cap maybe 100? Cant remember but PL had come back to life.. Events were popping out left right centre.. Gold events which dropped insane amount of gold was here, the dream of owning the black dragon set looked much closer and i could finally say i can earn my own black dragon set...

Here i am 800m in the process of buying my own bd set, when the idea of the bd set being returned hit the big screen. My heart sinks... Was once a dream, is now just being given away.. Playing this game for 7 years now, all this gold.. And now i dont know what to strive for.. WoooHOooo speechless. Never been so disappointed in my life

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk
    When if black dragon return and everyone buying the dragon set for 20-40m or plat i don’t mind selling you my set for one billion so you can achievement your dream. The way things are now it’s perfect for bmers/bot farmer./cheaters. What can I say I’m a nice guy

And I could see how a few people made so much wealth on these discontinued rage quiting cause now They have to farm like everyone else or spend plats instead of living of the value of all these discontinued there hording. They just sell one of these discontinued items and buy what they want-no farming or spending plats- . They prob bought the gold from bm or botted to obtain the discontinued.

But vivi I do see we’re your coming from but cinco could just create new items that have extremely high value maybe bought with gold only say like 800m that permanently want drop value it could have about 400m to sell back to vendor and never go on sell. also it can be use as a gold sink in game. Maybe he could create black dragon 2 with updated color for that purpose

Pocket legend sounds a lot like pocket Community. I’m sure cinco will do what cinco does which is completely unpredictable and know one knows what he gonna do or come out with next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-03-2020 at 01:18 AM.