Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Thanks for sharing that post sad to hear black dragon isn’t going to be added to this event. But very happy to read that black dragon has been noted!!!!!!!!!!

Black dragon here we come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yawn!
    “Feedback” being noted does not mean the BD set is coming back. He recognized that “you and a couple others” have asked for the set back. And here is another question: why would anyone want such a not so good looking set in the first place? Only reason anyone would care for it is to say that they have an OG set.

Also seeing you on what looks like a BM site would only incriminate yourself for going to those sites. Personally had no clue sites like it existed. I would suggest not going to those sites.

Even though you keep asking for this, I highly doubt that any of this will be added.

My suggestion is to cinco to make an announcement to everyone, and closing this toxic thread.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NukeDragon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    Yawn!
    “Feedback” being noted does not mean the BD set is coming back. He recognized that “you and a couple others” have asked for the set back. And here is another question: why would anyone want such a not so good looking set in the first place? Only reason anyone would care for it is to say that they have an OG set.

Also seeing you on what looks like a BM site would only incriminate yourself for going to those sites. Personally had no clue sites like it existed. I would suggest not going to those sites.

Even though you keep asking for this, I highly doubt that any of this will be added.

My suggestion is to cinco to make an announcement to everyone, and closing this toxic thread.
    Black dragon!! Cinco said it has been noted that mean he took note and thinking about it prob... that means our voice has been heard. I also want black set so I can make a super superior black ring for all my alts my friends can to so we can have balance pvp match while wearing black dragon armor. white pa and 71 elite bow. I even made storage space for these possible new items on my alt that has mitas dragon. Wait a minute guys we forgot about that 56 helm and mount fang armor and that shield, we’ll be needing them back as well to make the ring in style.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Black dragon!! Cinco said it has been noted that mean he took note and thinking about it prob... that means our voice has been heard. I also want black set so I can make a super superior black ring for all my alts my friends can to so we can have balance pvp match while wearing black dragon armor. white pa and 71 elite bow. I even made storage space for these possible new items on my alt that has mitas dragon. Wait a minute guys we forgot about that 56 helm and mount fang armor and that shield, we’ll be needing them back as well to make the ring in style.

Y'all have to stop asking for Black dragon or cap items to be back.

Go farming !

Try to farm on events, you can make a lot of money through events like Gold Farming Map or selling things that you drop on events, trust me it's not that hard.

Also, instead of asking old items to be back. It would be better if you guys suggesting a new vanity or faces.

Bringing old items / discontinued items to be back again will only make people quitting the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Black Dragon ring is not superior compared to any of the other major Dragon rings. This is how i know you're being overdramatic. I owned a Black ring in 2013 on my 71 bird. I competed fairly against every other Dragon ringed bird in PvP because 1 dodge doesn't equal a unfair advantage. Red Dragon ring is no different than Black. Try again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Black Dragon ring is not superior compared to any of the other major Dragon rings. This is how i know you're being overdramatic. I owned a Black ring in 2013 on my 71 bird. I competed fairly against every other Dragon ringed bird in PvP because 1 dodge doesn't equal a unfair advantage. Red Dragon ring is no different than Black. Try again!
    Yes black dragon ring is Far more superior. Ever stat makes a different. And black dragon ring has more stats. Some class use mana shield maybe that one extra mana regain, hit regain, crit etc can decide the fate of a fight. If when I get black dragon set I will create a black ring you’ll more then welcome to join us in pvp

If stats don’t matter why is it such a big deal if someone has enchants or not in 110 pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Yes black dragon ring is Far more superior. Ever stat makes a different. And black dragon ring has more stats. Some class use mana shield maybe that one extra mana regain, hit regain, crit etc can decide the fate of a fight. If when I get black dragon set I will create a black ring you’ll more then welcome to join us in pvp

Being overdramatic again. I played 71. You're bullcrapping. Every stat matter? Does this look like 15 to you? Players used molten for a living in 71 and still managed to demolish good players. Look up Trees video on 71. I've beat some of the best 71 birds with molten and plat ring. Please tey harder!