Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Yeah but mega box is already fine as they are. Easy to farm but take a while cheap to open with plats and don’t drop shirts often I open 20. Only thing that would make box mythical box better is if only level 110 receive them. Lower levels get to get good xp and the box. Maybe can Give them pink box.
    25 plats each is easily a money pit on a box that has mythical drop rates. Now if it was like dark hollow chest thats a different story cause we would only have to ope 5 to get all the food items

And as far as your drop table I like it. It would be perfect for me just as posted without the etc.. cause I’m tired of exlir speeds. I just can’t seem to find a use for them

And I heared same rumor of game black market were people sell account that has something unique like 2-3 letter name or discontinued items or faces. This would put a dent in cheaters!! Great post I like it
    I want the items to be farm way they use to be to keep trend but buying with token and plat works better for me cause it’ll produce much more of them items in the game.
    And if we can have our gold farming event rune by cheaters that owns that stuff why can’t it be reverse cause we all know there buying the more expensive items in game.
    Buy making these items and elite 71 event items come back helps even the playing field for everyone.
    And the only ones that wouldn’t want this is the handful of people that have them. I want these item
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-01-2020 at 12:23 PM.