Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Islamiyah24 View Post
    Did you know that flam also suggested to bring these items back for 2k plats? Bc he know how rare these items are and I don't still care about the prices bc I'm against to bring back the rare items.
    Great thing cinco decide the price and if when something return. I’m cool with any price cheap enough I’ll buy if not I’ll farm the fake version (non tradable)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Great thing cinco decide the price and if when something return. I’m cool with any price cheap enough I’ll buy if not I’ll farm the fake version (non tradable)

It really looks like you don't care or mind about the value of them bc you've got tons of plats so as long as you have plats you're just going to buy it. Zzzzzz soz.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SillyJuan View Post
    What a crazy generalized assumption. Just because people are doing the BM doesn’t mean we have to justify resurrection of these items. I also don’t believe in his pseudo-morals of “honesty” justifying his reasoning. I’m curious about how he figured out about the black market huh? Not so honest after all.... I’m just finding out about this BM through him and I’ve been in this game for close to 9 years. The credibility of this guy is close to nothing from my view. One of the main ideas on why players don’t want this; simply due to value and meaning. For those true honest players left; they still hold a sentimental value to these objects(weird right). And I understand these “BM” are doing some players a disservice, but I’m not going to go off a screenshot that may be fake and lacks context whats so ever. Who’s to say this guy is part of the BM and he/she isn’t the individual who tried to partake in it? Or it was just a made up chat... or this whole thread is just a scheme plotted by new players lmao. Now that would be a bit more extreme... Short answer: NAH.
    I learn of bm from this thread.. if you learn from me then your welcome??? And your prob didn’t read the original post. I Deleter the web browser info on my screen shots. Won’t even bother trying to prove that lol. But I hope cinco make a decision soon to bring black dragon and human face back to match my shades . So maybe we agree if bm is going on we should bring back black dragon and human face? ASAp!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

It really looks like you don't care or mind about the value of them bc you've got tons of plats so as long as you have plats you're just going to buy it. Zzzzzz soz.
    I don’t have much plats. But yeah I do have a really hard time farming non stop for hrs and hrs my eyes get really tired more of a reason these sets should return on a easy event. Or permanently in plat store next to mitas set. So everyone can save up and own a set or two for there alt

Last edited by Hjable; 09-02-2020 at 11:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I don’t have much plats. But yeah I do have a really hard time farming non stop for hrs and hrs.. more of a reason these sets should return on a easy event. Or permanently in plat store next to mitas set

Yes you're totally a lazy and crazy type person. We all have hard time on farming and you still defending to bring back as an EASY EVENT and PERMANENTLY ADD IN PLAT STORE NEXT TO MITAS. I don't think Items like mitas is such a valuable thing worth like 4m-10m unlike bd that's worth much and just wanted to buy for plats and permanently add. If you wanna know how hard og players grind those items then you should ask them fr. The type of answer you're stating are really unreasonable.
    Last edited by Islamiyah24; 09-02-2020 at 11:26 PM.

Pain what?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Islamiyah24 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Yes you're totally a lazy and crazy type person. We all have hard time on farming and you still defending to bring back as an EASY EVENT and PERMANENTLY ADD IN PLAT STORE NEXT TO MITAS. I don't think Items like mitas is such a valuable thing worth like 4m-10m unlike bd that's worth much and just wanted to buy for plats and permanently add. If you wanna know how hard og players grind those items then you should ask them fr. The type of answer you're stating are really unreasonable.
    Why does it have to all ways be about the price of a items why cant it be equally as valuable to me as mitas and have a spot next to it in the plat store. Shouldn’t we buy item because we like the look of the items not for the sell or merch price? Completing my first mitas set was no easy task I had to save up for a very very long month. That was so long ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Why does it have to all ways be about the price of a items why cant it be equally as valuable to me as mitas and have a spot next to it in the plat store. Shouldn’t we buy item because we like the look of the items not for the sell or merch price? Completing my first mitas set was no easy task I had to save up for a very very long month. That was so long ago

Back when those items are released not everyone grind and buy human faces. Old gen players deserves those rare items bc they prefer to grind before. I'm kinda getting bored explaining it again and again bc dude you're acting like you are the only one who's hard working to buy valuable items. Mitas pet isn't easy to get at pack but you can still have it by trying as long as you have plats but it's better to buy it with gold since there's a lot of mitas pet in-game. And last tbh, you seems like selfish you just want them back bc you want it and just complaining the other things as excuse bc you don't even have a valid and good reason. I don't know how I stand and keep explaining this things to you. Go try back reading the other comments until you've get the main point lmao.
    Last edited by Islamiyah24; 09-02-2020 at 11:56 PM.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Only going to lose players, and only keep the few who want to bring back black dragon set. The game is doing absolutely fine the way it is right now.

Cinco is wise enough to understand the impact this game has had on us already,

The black dragon set, i use to have dreams of. id wake up every morning and log in. admiring the people who had the bd set. I admired there wiser roleplaying abilities.
    Eg.. i use to just play dungeons to level up, and be happy to drop pinks in low dungeons lol. But these guys were next level. They were much more advanced and had spent hours of there time completing everything PL had to offer in the time they were given.. Caps, discontunued events.. . This was before the help of pets and enchantments..

Tbh the only people who had bd sets were the real ogs of PL, theyre much ahead of us and knew 6 years ago this game was crashing. because the game they once loved, got ditched for Arcane Legends. They had the best ideas of sets and feedbacks but they got ignored. Every idea you have right now id bet was already thought of 6 yrs ago... 2 years in idle, logging in everyday to find nomore DLC, nomore new maps.. No new levels.. Forced to leave..

And then came us noobs, yah all of us. We all noobs. The OGS were ready to pack up and leave PL. They were giving up, 1 by 1 we saw the best of the best leave.. Giving away they most valuable possessions, yes even some of them gave away there accounts or even sold them through black market. What do you expect when they invest time into a game that ignored them, im not saying it was right, but some people in the world do these kinds of things..

Which then leaded the noobs, yes noobs. That got given or brought accounts through blackmarket .. Gave the feedback on making every item tradeable (vanities mainly) ... Woooo this becomes a reality, all our dreams have come true, especially mine (sadly never owned bd set) . We get to wear the items we all wanted... Cop... Fang... SHIELD OF HOLLOWS... Yuus founders finally for twink pvp...wooo 3pc rings never had one of those before... And for the few got to wear the black dragon set... At the same time i think we were in the process of 80 or 85 cap maybe 100? Cant remember but PL had come back to life.. Events were popping out left right centre.. Gold events which dropped insane amount of gold was here, the dream of owning the black dragon set looked much closer and i could finally say i can earn my own black dragon set...

Here i am 800m in the process of buying my own bd set, when the idea of the bd set being returned hit the big screen. My heart sinks... Was once a dream, is now just being given away.. Playing this game for 7 years now, all this gold.. And now i dont know what to strive for.. WoooHOooo speechless. Never been so disappointed in my life

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

One more thing, if only the decision will be basing on the agument then you're losing already but as we've always said Cinco have the best decision here. This thread should be close.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

One of the reason I want it back because I’ll look cool with pa hat, human face, black dragon armor and pet, 71 elite staff or boat no no that elite 71 bow. If We’re willing to farm it or buy with plats there shouldn’t be any probs after all isn’t that what plats are for to buy items we like?a person shouldnt have to go to bm to get the item they wanna spend there cash on. (Maybe they can be black dragon event along with another event for Those that already have it or don’t like them items can do another event that way everyone is happy.

Regardless what said I believe yes some people farm the items or gold to buy the items fairly. I also have a unproven feeling in my gut that bmers are going to continue using them honest players to hide behind so not to mess up there profits. and the ones that successfully Bought these items/account for cash would do all they can to keep these items from returning. Even putting someone nice down for not agreeing with there thoughts.

As I see it allowing us the option to buy the discontinued items in game so the profits of go to sts (might upset some of the current owners of these items) and would make a lot of players that don’t own these items very happy is a hard choice to make including continue banding the players that are going to continue buying discontinued items/gold/char on bm just because they really want these items. Bm been around along time and prob only new to me.but I read some people been band for it in the past which sucks cause if the items was in the game maybe they wouldn’t have done that but at the same time rules are rules.

. So I’m guessing the items want come back. But if they did please let it be without notice and swift !! I love a great surprise

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

One more thing, if only the decision will be basing on the agument then you're losing already but as we've always said Cinco have the best decision here. This thread should be close.
    Lol wait what l?? We’re arguing oh sorry I’m slow my bad. Yeah your pretty good I lose. My eyes are closing good night?? I’m take this defeat with my head up and eyes close

I surrender .

P.s
    Closing the thread to silent ever one voice on a harmless thread that share someone view on how they think the game could be approve and to silent those that share there counter views does sound pretty suspicious to me. Oh well everyone Entitled to there views -left eye close right eye closing lol.. good luck nice chatting

Last edited by Hjable; 09-03-2020 at 12:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vivapinata View Post
    Only going to lose players, and only keep the few who want to bring back black dragon set. The game is doing absolutely fine the way it is right now.

Cinco is wise enough to understand the impact this game has had on us already,

The black dragon set, i use to have dreams of. id wake up every morning and log in. admiring the people who had the bd set. I admired there wiser roleplaying abilities.
    Eg.. i use to just play dungeons to level up, and be happy to drop pinks in low dungeons lol. But these guys were next level. They were much more advanced and had spent hours of there time completing everything PL had to offer in the time they were given.. Caps, discontunued events.. . This was before the help of pets and enchantments..

Tbh the only people who had bd sets were the real ogs of PL, theyre much ahead of us and knew 6 years ago this game was crashing. because the game they once loved, got ditched for Arcane Legends. They had the best ideas of sets and feedbacks but they got ignored. Every idea you have right now id bet was already thought of 6 yrs ago... 2 years in idle, logging in everyday to find nomore DLC, nomore new maps.. No new levels.. Forced to leave..

And then came us noobs, yah all of us. We all noobs. The OGS were ready to pack up and leave PL. They were giving up, 1 by 1 we saw the best of the best leave.. Giving away they most valuable possessions, yes even some of them gave away there accounts or even sold them through black market. What do you expect when they invest time into a game that ignored them, im not saying it was right, but some people in the world do these kinds of things..

Which then leaded the noobs, yes noobs. That got given or brought accounts through blackmarket .. Gave the feedback on making every item tradeable (vanities mainly) ... Woooo this becomes a reality, all our dreams have come true, especially mine (sadly never owned bd set) . We get to wear the items we all wanted... Cop... Fang... SHIELD OF HOLLOWS... Yuus founders finally for twink pvp...wooo 3pc rings never had one of those before... And for the few got to wear the black dragon set... At the same time i think we were in the process of 80 or 85 cap maybe 100? Cant remember but PL had come back to life.. Events were popping out left right centre.. Gold events which dropped insane amount of gold was here, the dream of owning the black dragon set looked much closer and i could finally say i can earn my own black dragon set...

Here i am 800m in the process of buying my own bd set, when the idea of the bd set being returned hit the big screen. My heart sinks... Was once a dream, is now just being given away.. Playing this game for 7 years now, all this gold.. And now i dont know what to strive for.. WoooHOooo speechless. Never been so disappointed in my life

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk
    When if black dragon return and everyone buying the dragon set for 20-40m or plat i don’t mind selling you my set for one billion so you can achievement your dream. The way things are now it’s perfect for bmers/bot farmer./cheaters. What can I say I’m a nice guy

And I could see how a few people made so much wealth on these discontinued rage quiting cause now They have to farm like everyone else or spend plats instead of living of the value of all these discontinued there hording. They just sell one of these discontinued items and buy what they want-no farming or spending plats- . They prob bought the gold from bm or botted to obtain the discontinued.

But vivi I do see we’re your coming from but cinco could just create new items that have extremely high value maybe bought with gold only say like 800m that permanently want drop value it could have about 400m to sell back to vendor and never go on sell. also it can be use as a gold sink in game. Maybe he could create black dragon 2 with updated color for that purpose

Pocket legend sounds a lot like pocket Community. I’m sure cinco will do what cinco does which is completely unpredictable and know one knows what he gonna do or come out with next.

Last edited by Hjable; 09-03-2020 at 01:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

When if black dragon return and everyone buying the dragon set for 20-40m or plat i don’t mind selling you my set for one billion so you can achievement your dream. The way things are now it’s perfect for bmers/bot farmer./cheaters. What can I say I’m a nice guy

And I could see if a few people that made so much wealth on these discontinued rage quiting cause now They have to farm like everyone else or spend plats instead of living of the value of all these discontinued there hording. The just sell one of these discontinued items and buy what they want-no farming or spending plats-

No one is hoarding bd sets lol. Pas hoarders sold what they've got already since the prices has increase. The reason why og players with bd sets are quitting nowadays isn't because they're bored in the game besides it's simply because some of their expensive items has already dropped bc of the same request on other items. Now if you're referring on other players with bd who quitted before, yes they quit and not active anymore but every time there's new event they are playing again to try it out if it's worth it to grind or nope. They have quit the game with their bd items so that when they go back playing the game they still have valuable items to flex or to sell if they need gold for new items.

Also if you haven't notice cinco answers on other thread here is he's answer.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

No one is hoarding bd sets lol. Pas hoarders sold what they've got already since the prices has increase. The reason why og players with bd sets are quitting nowadays isn't because they're bored in the game besides it's simply because some of their expensive items has already dropped bc of the same request on other items. Now if you're referring on other players with bd who quitted before, yes they quit and not active anymore but every time there's new event they are playing again to try it out if it's worth it to grind or nope. They have quit the game with their bd items so that when they go back playing the game they still have valuable items to flex or to sell if they need gold for new items.

Also if you haven't notice cinco answers on other thread here is he's answer.
    Thanks for sharing that post sad to hear black dragon isn’t going to be added to this event. But very happy to read that black dragon has been noted!!!!!!!!!!

Black dragon here we come

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yogaa View Post
    Hello Cinco and everyone !

Recently, I've seen there's a arguments between our lovely PL community, Whether we should get Black Dragon and Human Face back again or not. Here's my solution !

Problems :

1. Both Black Dragon set and Human Faces are old items which makes it hard to decide whether or not we should bring it back.

2. Some players are doing BM for example Buying an Account with Human Faces.

3. Some players want Black Dragon set and Human Faces to stay exclusive, Bringing them back will ruin it's value.

4. New players want Black Dragon and Human Faces to be back once again, they believe they also deserve a chance to farm this items too.

Solution :

1. Make a "Mega Troll Arcane Stash"

2. This Stash will drop on any PvE events.

3. The chances of this stash to drop must be low let's say 1/100 drops.

4. Set 25 Platinum to unlock this stash

5. The loot table of this stash are :

- Black Dragon Set, with 1/200 chances to drop
    - Human Face kits, with 1/200 chances to drop
    -Auto gold loot
    -Auto items loot
    -Etc ( It's up to Cinco )

How this solution is solving the problem?

1. For STS and Developers, STS will gain a lot of money for years from people who opening these boxes.

2. BM of these items won't exist anymore, everything can be obtain with platinum.

3. For those who want to keep these items exclusive, these items will always be exclusive because it's hard to get, people need platinum (A lot of Platinum) and the chances are so low.

4. For new players, finally you guys have a chance to get these items, you can either buy them from someone with gold or opening these boxes.

Cinco, What do you think?
    This would be AWESOME

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Its just ferw Black Market players Who dosnt want Humania face or bd sets back. Seriously sts stop letting bm run and bring those things also back. CINCO... PLEASE

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I would open 1000 crates if sts bring those things back. Sounds very good. There is also lot of players waiting for.those things... That Will destroy bm. Will be good thing.
    Peace!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Why if it's your dream you're not ok to have it back? That means you can finally reach your dream. Or is it only your dream cause it's expensive?? I don't get it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

It prove that our few voice on forum isn’t the voice of all pocket legend players. Why should some one with black dragon or face be spared and have there items not bought back. What makes event items for a hand full of people feeling more important then those who won blue angel event or other event(blue angel was return.) I didn’t see this kinda energy to block The return of them items or black star. For those that been with pocket legend form the start I appreciate your dedication to the game old and new players and those that won event keep up the great work.
    How many people quit with the return of blue angel?

No one quitted that time.

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Ew black dragon.
    Everyone knows new is good, old is bad. Would you rather play on PS5 or some washed up console from the last century?
    No need for black dragon to return. Everyone I spoke to says they want new stuff not some grimy vanities.
    I would love the fireman dragon set or a purple dragon set with blue wings. How about some new vanities entirely (no recycling)? Community designs competition like we did for crafted Humania weapons. Will make new players like Hjable feel a part of the game.