Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

this thread needs to be closed, already at page 10 still keep spamming this thread.

98% of replies are from the same person, even login PL same person Patrickfury keeps spamming there. like are you serious?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mi hawk For This Useful Post:

dmt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Quote Originally Posted by mi hawk View Post
    this thread needs to be closed, already at page 10 still keep spamming this thread.

98% of replies are from the same person, even login PL same person Patrickfury keeps spamming there. like are you serious?
    Since when is replying to comment spam?

In what with the urgency to close this thread down the only people being disruptive are the name calling mob toxic player/bmers/bot farmers prob.
    Ever time some makes a thread or post the same hateful mob does the same thing that happened at the beginning of this thread. They over run it with prob muti account to silent people ideas if they don’t like it. If that doesn’t work they threaten to quit or say that all pocket legend would leave basically to get there way. They gang up on a person we’re they don’t even wanna post on forum and try to get there thread taking down. Now they say I spam in game with if we had cinco look at my in game comment it would be blank cause I haven’t even log in recently cause I been playing arcane legend and forum posting..

I reply to post and if any one read threw this most of the things I replied to was targeted towards me with I’ll intent. But I took the hits like a champ and still stayed positive.

The trolling didn’t stop there the. They move to other page like the one with the shield and start it up there and all I posted on there is it look like shields..

Thought they stop there nope... then they go to my other thread and start it up again... think they would be done right.

Then I go on game and try to bye black dragon for set for 40m and get the reply I’m deleting you and your muted. I know a lot of the same people that been on this thread sometimes opinions end friends ship but hey that’s life. I won’t post screen shot of that part cause there nothing good that can come from it

Patrickfury who ever were ever u are stop spamming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkdoes any of these name seem familiar. That why it’s so easy to not even bother posting cause some people take it to the next level but it doesn’t faze me
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-07-2020 at 06:00 AM.