Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
We got it free because we farmed for it. Even then most who own it now has to pay gold. You've not done either and now you're complaining on forum. No handouts here no sir. If you're not a developed player, meaning anyone who didnt just start this game in the last 2 years then you won't be able to buy damn near anything, let alone BD. You wouldnt even be able to buy a L 40 amulet with elites so what makes you think you're going to buy the most expensive event item in game?
I have level 4o amulet elite. I want that to continue being drop doing so events as well for these that wanna pvp 40-60 since Having that extra enchant slot can help decide the winner .

Well I assuming that you might own a black dragon set. I can understand you wanting to do everything you can to prevent it from returning maybe so the value can stay up?? If I farm the black dragon from the first event I would have just kept it cause it had sentimental value. No one is saying that you can not negotiate trades with your set before or after it possible return if you would like.

And besides like honestly what would change if ever player had black dragon in the game?? We like still get new event and other cool items and leader board prizes and maybe even can request a black dragon room in guild hall to show everyone that owns black dragon.. we could even ask for a achievement to be added for equipping all the dragon sets since more people have it.