Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Yeah call everything toxic you don't like. This ain't a opinion this is a fact. If you don't like it then quit.
    We ask if anyone would mind if the original event came back(same exact grind no combo or what ever just way it was.
    Some didn’t like that we ask for it to be bought back in gaulet-some didn’t
    like that- we ask for it to be in permanently plat store some didn’t like that
    Now toxic players are telling us to quit for not agreeing with them.
    It’s prob best just to ignore them types of post cause it’s obvious show by telling people to quit for not agreeing with them how much they care about the pocket legend community.

Some of us request change that we think might be fun and more balance to pocket legend as a whole(were not always having good idea but we have good intent) and other clearly just serve self interest (only my thought matter if u don’t like it then quit shows selfish intent.)

How did it go from returning black dragon Then I’ll quit now the new thing to say is you quit instead. How does that help with the returning of black dragon or keeping it out the game? If they quit sooner or later someone new just gonna start a new return old item post.. how many times have this kinda topic climb back out of it grave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-06-2020 at 12:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Islamiyah24 View Post
    The topic is hopping on a new subject or simply it's inappropriate topic based on the subject title.
    Then wouldn’t it be better just to get certain comment deleted instead of burying the entire thread. Isn’t this what discussion section of the forum is for. To be able to discuss a subject (like the return of black dragon and ways of returning it in a way that would make more people happy) and have community feed back? That’s why I mostly post in discussion so anyone that don’t agree can speak up and express there views or add ideas.

This is not my thread..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dexteritys View Post
    This is a terrible idea.

These items should never be re-released. BD shouldn't even be tradable IMO.

We were told from the start that both BD and Humanian faces were never coming back. This should be the end of the discourse. It's really simple.

Do you even have any idea just how difficult and time consuming it actually was to get either of these things during their respective caps?

It's insulting to the people who earned them to even suggest bringing them back.

As for the points you made:

1) 1/100 or 1/200 is not a 'low' drop rate at all. For the only exclusive item in the game, it should be at least 1/100k, if not 1/1m. But really, it shouldn't come back ever again.

2) STG won't be making money for 'years' off of these crates, as not a lot of the crates will drop - let alone stay unopened.

3) The items are not exclusive if people can earn them years later for a fraction of the effort it took previously. Again, it's insulting to the people who spent hours earning them in the first place.

4) New players shouldn't be able to get the rarest items in the game within a month of playing. Some items shouldn't even be possible to obtain more than once; like BD and Humania faces.

5) BM will always exist. Not everyone has access to platinum, and even then, gold is infinitely more desirable with the way trading works in this game now. You can't stop BM in WoW, LoL, BDO, and etc... let alone in a decade old indie mmo.

It's extremely bad business to re-release items that were said to be exclusive upon release.

Some items should literally not be available to players who were not around when the items/faces were released. Some exclusivity needs to exist now that everything is tradable. New players do not deserve a chance to farm for either of these items because they weren't around when they were released. It's simple, honestly. It's not being elitist, either: Brand Loyalty and sense of accomplishment is an important thing in any MMO.

Rereleasing either of these items is a slap in the face to all of the remaining veteran players. And I can guarantee that a large portion of the remaining community will be very angry, if not quit if these items are rereleased.

It's not our problem that you guys weren't around when these items were released. And complaining about it doesn't mean they should be re-released either.
    thank you. that's all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Also a game you're help killing. What's with the HAHA by the way?
    Trolling people for wanting black dragon set to return and telling people to quit for not agreeing with you —-if that not helping kill a game then i don’t know what is

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Man this thread is still going.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Neither of these players want to link down their IGNs because they know it'll expose them. I'm willing to bet cryboi might have Cop set and Pa's, Red Devil and Black Star. The whole shebang. He was able to afford all that but didn't want to save up an extra 600m from Pa's to purchase BD armor.
    I wouldn’t give you my ign either I’ll keep that a secret no one will ever know who I am in game. How does that help bringing back black dragon or not.. rather he can afford it or not isn’t even important cause there just not enough sets to go around and I still won’t have one

Last edited by Hjable; 09-06-2020 at 02:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    I wouldn’t give you my ign either I’ll keep that a secret no one will ever know who I am in game. How does that help bringing back black dragon or not.. rather he can afford it or not isn’t even important cause there just not enough sets to go around and I still won’t have one

BM-ers took this game.

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Blackmarket ppl have solution for this... By telling others who want something to come back in game to quit this game quit this game. Perfect solution. If bd comes back alot of players will be happy and wont quit only 4-5 ppl wouldnt be happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

They be like HAHA i have bd set i have the most expensive set in game what u have poor noob haha lol i mean that way to make fun of people is just disgusting. Disgrace. Thats the only reason i want bd to come back... Since they act like that. Awful. Thumbs down .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cryboi For This Useful Post:

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #170
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

What a thread! Very glad to see everyone coming to consensus. Looking forward to the next update ;-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    What a thread! Very glad to see everyone coming to consensus. Looking forward to the next update ;-)
    This thread is awesome. The best one i have ever seen. Suprise everyone and shock someone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

We ask if anyone would mind if the original event came back(same exact grind no combo or what ever just way it was.
    Some didn’t like that we ask for it to be bought back in gaulet-some didn’t
    like that- we ask for it to be in permanently plat store some didn’t like that
    It’s prob best just to ignore them types of post cause it’s obvious show by telling people to quit for not agreeing with them how much they care about the pocket legend community.

Some of us request change that we think might be fun and more balance to pocket legend as a whole(were not always having good idea but we have good intent) and other clearly just serve self interest (only my thought matter if u don’t like it then quit shows selfish intent.)

How did it go from returning black dragon Then I’ll quit now the new thing to say is you quit instead. How does that help with the returning of black dragon or keeping it out the game? If they quit sooner or later someone new just gonna start a new return old item post.. how many times have this kinda topic climb back out of it grave.

Funny I think I fairly remember you asking for the set to be buyable with plat, others asking for STS to sell it for real money, and also you wanting it to be brought back in a event. Never once did you say the same kind of grind or anything. I still do not support this because I personally think the best way for the game to progress is to develop new items with better graphics.

You already posted a screen shot showing you are Patrickfury.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NukeDragon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Lightbulb

Stay WOKE!!!!
    IGN- Intensities/Harmless/Residential

PL 11 year vet (retired) - AL 6 year citizen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    Funny I think I fairly remember you asking for the set to be buyable with plat, others asking for STS to sell it for real money, and also you wanting it to be brought back in a event. Never once did you say the same kind of grind or anything. I still do not support this because I personally think the best way for the game to progress is to develop new items with better graphics.

You already posted a screen shot showing you are Patrickfury.
    Patrickfury who is that I don’t know a Patrickfury sorry u have the wrong ign

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Cinco please Don't bring back humanian faces/bd set seriously, the comments here are made by exactly the same person and I know who they are.

1:25:38
    It was 4chan trolls playing the media for fools, which worked. - Jordan Peterson

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mi hawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Some didnÂ’t like that we ask for it to be bought back in gaulet-some didnÂ’t
    like that- we ask for it to be in permanently plat store some didnÂ’t like that
    ItÂ’s prob best just to ignore them types of post cause itÂ’s obvious show by telling people to quit for not agreeing with them how much they care about the pocket legend community.

Some of us request change that we think might be fun and more balance to pocket legend as a whole(were not always having good idea but we have good intent) and other clearly just serve self interest (only my thought matter if u donÂ’t like it then quit shows selfish intent.)

How did it go from returning black dragon Then IÂ’ll quit now the new thing to say is you quit instead. How does that help with the returning of black dragon or keeping it out the game? If they quit sooner or later someone new just gonna start a new return old item post.. how many times have this kinda topic climb back out of it grave.

Yeah, I kinda agree with this, the purpose of this thread is discussions, negotiate and understanding, and lastly come to terms.

Nothing last forever and so does this game or any other game, the new players are coming with hard cash, to please and encourage them to spend that's what makes this Game still exist, the old Popular items are not many but a lot still wants it, so why not make a comeback? it' a hit I'm sure new players will shower STG with cash, As for rare and exclusive items I believe Cinco with his team can come up with newer, better and more awsome wow vanitys thru events and contest as Prizes or luck thru Plat stash, Its a win win, out the old come in with the New, the rare of an item still continues.

Git – Ssneakykills

23. The Following User Says Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mi hawk View Post
    Cinco please Don't bring back humanian faces/bd set seriously, the comments here are made by exactly the same person and I know who they are.

1:25:38
    It was 4chan trolls playing the media for fools, which worked. - Jordan Peterson
    Are we no longer playing by the same rules (don’t beg to bring black dragon back cause cinco don’t like that or something so wouldn’t it also go for begging to keep it from coming back?)

Couldn’t you have pointed that out sooner (these comments are by the same people) why all of a sudden of the of the change to good samaritan now?
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-06-2020 at 09:12 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    Also u guys need not worry. Cinco can clearly see those doofuses being outvoted.
    I’m pretty sure he would do a poll and in which case the people who don’t want the stuff back should be fine.
    But to the people who do, I would suggest searching up the term ‘discontinued’. It means not continued. Aka never coming back. Hope that clears up the confusion
    Also BM is so easy to stop. Just make bunch of game killing updates until there’s a 0 player base. Then boom! No more BM. Hjable, cryboi and others can finally be satisfied.
    You wouldn’t want a pole for retuning black dragon it would be a one sided and unfair

Now name calling very bad idea because it won’t help your cause but could actually have the opposite effect

Last edited by Hjable; 09-06-2020 at 11:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Attachment 215698 me too. Go beg somewhere else.
    Now I really want black dragon back!!!! More then I did at first

This is exactly what I mean when i say some people have bad intentions. People using black dragon set in a way to show there better then other player and put new players down or anyone that does not have 900m or use bm market..
    more reason to even the playing filed so everyone can own black dragon set and human face/71 elites/eggs/mantals. his words just sickens me! I hope we can all agree to bring it back in mass just because of his comments and plus so many people would love to have them items retuned.

Last edited by Hjable; 09-06-2020 at 10:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bglir View Post
    Yeah, I kinda agree with this, the purpose of this thread is discussions, negotiate and understanding, and lastly come to terms.

Nothing last forever and so does this game or any other game, the new players are coming with hard cash, to please and encourage them to spend that's what makes this Game still exist, the old Popular items are not many but a lot still wants it, so why not make a comeback? it' a hit I'm sure new players will shower STG with cash, As for rare and exclusive items I believe Cinco with his team can come up with newer, better and more awsome wow vanitys thru events and contest as Prizes or luck thru Plat stash, Its a win win, out the old come in with the New, the rare of an item still continues.
    Seems some don’t want it back cause how hard some worked/risks they took to get (bmers/botted the gold or cause the profit they think they would lose.
    There is no reasoning with them. I tried but at this point there no negotiating with a way to bring there discontinued back in a way we’re they would be happy.

Cinco has to decide on his own to bring it back and if it’s gonna be a chilled event or not.

We discuss long enough to know they want even try to meet in the middle.

Either way not everyone will prob be happy with the decision he makes (bring it back or not)