Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 193

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

  1. #101
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    417
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    We got it free because we farmed for it. Even then most who own it now has to pay gold. You've not done either and now you're complaining on forum. No handouts here no sir. If you're not a developed player, meaning anyone who didnt just start this game in the last 2 years then you won't be able to buy damn near anything, let alone BD. You wouldnt even be able to buy a L 40 amulet with elites so what makes you think you're going to buy the most expensive event item in game?
    I have level 4o amulet elite. I want that to continue being drop doing so events as well for these that wanna pvp 40-60 since Having that extra enchant slot can help decide the winner .

    Well I assuming that you might own a black dragon set. I can understand you wanting to do everything you can to prevent it from returning maybe so the value can stay up?? If I farm the black dragon from the first event I would have just kept it cause it had sentimental value. No one is saying that you can not negotiate trades with your set before or after it possible return if you would like.

    And besides like honestly what would change if ever player had black dragon in the game?? We like still get new event and other cool items and leader board prizes and maybe even can request a black dragon room in guild hall to show everyone that owns black dragon.. we could even ask for a achievement to be added for equipping all the dragon sets since more people have it.

  2. #102
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Why should any one have to pay 900m for something other got free!! I canít afford to buy
    Enough gold to afford that. I would have to be super rich to buy 900m for it prob come out to the same price of owning a super car. 700 plats would only buy me 500k gold. and 800 plats is like 49.99$. Like really I would have to save for 300 years to afford these marked up black dragon price. Not everyone had the time or patient to farm 30hrs last event and even if they did itís still not enough for that set. Or maybe farming non stop just isnít fun for ever one(and no one should have to pay 900m! For a items because of farm bots and bmers that horde all these items. I doing the best I can to explain it to you so you can under stand were we are coming from.

    So maybe you agree with us now?
    People were spending hours to grinding to get BD and now you're here asking for it to be back. That's the point, that is why black dragon is special and should remain rare ! It shouldn't be back again, It would be not fair for those who own BD. Wake up my friend, just go get gold from events it's not hard.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zreupl For This Useful Post:


  4. #103
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    417
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Attachment 215237 Oh no! He has 2 HP, 1 H/s, and 1 M/s advantage over me!! I can't win dispite at 71 we already have 30-40 HP and Mana regen alone!

    Nice argument.
    Thank you for pointing that out. There so many fights I lose and it he other person would survive buy 2 hit points or there health just come back quicker then mines which when stats with other hit point regain items make a high different. I remeber once I read post people were having such a hard time killing certain class cause this superior h/s and other item made (rhino or other class) so hard to die because they health came back so fast, buy the time there doge buff wears out there back at full health..

    These are such great ring I hope if black dragon set returns maybe we can return the dragon rings back to level 10 because now l everyone can own them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #104
    Senior Member MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ∆ Stadium, Alterra
    Posts
    554
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    155
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    I have level 4o amulet elite. I want that to continue being drop doing so events as well for these that wanna pvp 40-60 since Having that extra enchant slot can help decide the winner .

    Well I assuming that you might own a black dragon set. I can understand you wanting to do everything you can to prevent it from returning maybe so the value can stay up?? If I farm the black dragon from the first event I would have just kept it cause it had sentimental value. No one is saying that you can not negotiate trades with your set before or after it possible return if you would like.

    And besides like honestly what would change if ever player had black dragon in the game?? We like still get new event and other cool items and leader board prizes and maybe even can request a black dragon room in guild hall to show everyone that owns black dragon.. we could even ask for a achievement to be added for equipping all the dragon sets since more people have it.
    I don't know. Crippling the games economy even more than it already is. Robbing players of their wealth that they owned because of other players slefish desires. Then when it's all done those same selfish players are going to stop wearing said item making this all meaningless from the very get go. When that happens are you going to rant against bold glory? Hell tourney shields? Have you won a tourney? Do you think you deserve a black tourney shield for just existing?

    Tell me why you couldn't just simply ask cinco to design a new dragon vanity set that has the same color scheme? The change being instead of a black body base it could be red instead with black horns and wings? This is how we knew this agenda was selfish desire right then and there. Nobody asked for this.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:


  7. #105
    Senior Member MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ∆ Stadium, Alterra
    Posts
    554
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    155
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Thank you for pointing that out. There so many fights I lose and it he other person would survive buy 2 hit points or there health just come back quicker then mines which when stats with other hit point regain items make a high different. I remeber once I read post people were having such a hard time killing certain class cause this superior h/s and other item made (rhino or other class) so hard to die because they health came back so fast, buy the time there doge buff wears out there back at full health..

    These are such great ring I hope if black dragon set returns maybe we can return the dragon rings back to level 10 because now l everyone can own them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Losing a fight because 2 extra hit points? Are you a troll? You're losing because your enemy is either just simply better than you or he's enchanted. 2 HIT POINTS! IN 71 WHERE YOUR SKILLS LAND FOR 400 CRIT!! This is hilarious. In just this moment you killed the entire convo for black dragon returning. If you had kept with the script of wanting old stuff you'd have had a change but the minute players look at this. Man.

    38 HP and 40 HP per second is barely noticeable when compared side by side. When HP regen is above 30 even a 10 HP advantage is barely noticable. Regen is a subject that i study more than anyone else in this game. So for you to make such a claim just doesn't hold weight.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 09-03-2020 at 01:32 PM.

  8. #106
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    417
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zreupl View Post
    People were spending hours to grinding to get BD and now you're here asking for it to be back. That's the point, that is why black dragon is special and should remain rare ! It shouldn't be back again, It would be not fair for those who own BD. Wake up my friend, just go get gold from events it's not hard.
    So people spent hours grinding the set, thatís all?? Black star and angel took weeks of farming... if It was that quick to farm it should be brought back asap it!!!!. My new black star,Druid,mitas,angel set is special to me. Ill take good care of black dragon set if when it returns. Like really Iíll be happy when it returns and wear it proudly. Iíll even wear it with my god storm hammer and I donít wear just any set with that hammer. A lot of us will appreciate the set return. and this should not affect how u feel about your own set.

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the bg set my friend


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #107
    Senior Member MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ∆ Stadium, Alterra
    Posts
    554
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    155
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

    Default

    If yall keep asking your forum is going to end up banned for spamming. I'll just leave it at that.

  10. #108
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    417
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Losing a fight because 2 extra hit points? Are you a troll? You're losing because your enemy is either just simply better than you or he's enchanted. 2 HIT POINTS! IN 71 WHERE YOUR SKILLS LAND FOR 400 CRIT!! This is hilarious. In just this moment you killed the entire convo for black dragon returning. If you had kept with the script of wanting old stuff you'd have had a change but the minute players look at this. Man.

    Rhino had a skill that gives hp regen. That has nothing to do with gear.
    Yes Some times I had 1 hit point away from wining some fights. Some times I got blown out the water because there extra crit help him crit more. Some time I lost because they doge just 1 attack more then me.

    Balance pvp return black dragon- the rings. Now there is pink rings and black is elite. Would that also give them 1 extra slot to enchant it could even be possible they had actually 5% more doge from enchant slot unless itís 3 and 2% percent more from the ring making it a total of 7% more doge. That to me seem like Super superior Advantage


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #109
    Senior Member MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ∆ Stadium, Alterra
    Posts
    554
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    155
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Yes Some times I had 1 hit point away from wining some fights. Some times I got blown out the water because there extra crit help him crit more. Some time I lost because they doge just 1 attack more then me.

    Balance pvp return black dragon- the rings. Now there is pink rings and black is elite. Would that also give them 1 extra slot to enchant it could even be possible they had actually 5% more doge from enchant slot unless it’s 3 and 2% percent more from the ring making it a total of 7% more doge. That to me seem like Super superior Advantage


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is a impossible scenario to have lost a fight in 71 because of a 1 hit point difference. You have a total number of 400-700 base hit points depending on class. Chances of you surviving with a sliver of HP would most likely be because you had a total number of 30-80 total hit points left. To correct you. Black dragon ring is legendary. Not elite. There is no extra slot. 3pcs are all 71 now, only black was 71 while the rest was 66. So that's not factual either.

  12. #110
    Senior Member MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ∆ Stadium, Alterra
    Posts
    554
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    155
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

    Default

    Let me ask you this hjabe. If Hit points is such a advantage then why do no mages use the darker elf face? It gives 8 Hit Points! Shouldn't darker elf be the most used face for mages? How come the only face mages use is dark elf and crit face?

  13. #111
    Forum Adept NukeDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    PvP Arena
    Posts
    497
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    88
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

    Default

    If all you want is a black set then why not ask for cavebat set, farm a shadow minion disguise, or even dark knight set? As for the pvp stats and everything I suggest listening to @quality. He has done so much testing on every level and every set.

  14. #112
    Member Vapourised's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    249
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    What if they released a BD set every few months and STS auctioned it to the highest bidder (with minimum prices)? It will replace the BM and BD will still be insanely expensive like 500 USD. Will yield STS a lot of money and if like 3 sets added each year, the value on the sets won't be harmed much if at all. It kills 4 birds with one stone. Slams the BM, gets STS cash, at least ppl cant complain about BD not being brought back and also old players/merches be happy since value isnt affected.
    New players can get their hands on BD through BM anyways so why not this instead?
    If this gets implemented, I do hope they will be sensible with it.

    The main reason for this is to get STS cash while keeping everyone happy. It still goes against the discontinued concept.
    Let me know if this is crazy/viable.

  15. #113
    Forum Adept NukeDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    PvP Arena
    Posts
    497
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    88
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    What if they released a BD set every few months and STS auctioned it to the highest bidder (with minimum prices)? It will replace the BM and BD will still be insanely expensive like 500 USD. Will yield STS a lot of money and if like 3 sets added each year, the value on the sets won't be harmed much if at all. It kills 4 birds with one stone. Slams the BM, gets STS cash, at least ppl cant complain about BD not being brought back and also old players/merches be happy since value isnt affected.
    New players can get their hands on BD through BM anyways so why not this instead?
    If this gets implemented, I do hope they will be sensible with it.

    The main reason for this is to get STS cash while keeping everyone happy. It still goes against the discontinued concept.
    Let me know if this is crazy/viable.
    Here is the counter argument to your solution.

    It’s not about how much the sets are worth or anything but more for those that grinded to get them. And what your suggesting is that STS just start their own BM, which I guarantee you won’t happen.
    So no that solves nothing.

  16. #114
    Member Vapourised's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    249
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    Here is the counter argument to your solution.

    It’s not about how much the sets are worth or anything but more for those that grinded to get them. And what your suggesting is that STS just start their own BM, which I guarantee you won’t happen.
    So no that solves nothing.
    Alright that makes sense I guess. But if you don't mind me asking: why do you think STS will not favor this? It wouldn't really be black market since that term refers to buying ingame items for real life money which STS don't receive. In this case they would. People getting BD thru BM is unfair to those who grinded hard anyways so how is STS selling them any worse?
    I do not support this idea or expect it to take off in any way. Just curious about its flaws really.

  17. #115
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    417
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    It is a impossible scenario to have lost a fight in 71 because of a 1 hit point difference. You have a total number of 400-700 base hit points depending on class. Chances of you surviving with a sliver of HP would most likely be because you had a total number of 30-80 total hit points left. To correct you. Black dragon ring is legendary. Not elite. There is no extra slot. 3pcs are all 71 now, only black was 71 while the rest was 66. So that's not factual either.
    Did u take into account what items and armor are used. are hit not random? Can we really say that no one can survival with one hit point. What weapon are you using that guarantee that someone canít survive with one hit points? When did armor stop reducing damage. Never mind you prob own the super powerful ring created by black dragon set and that extra crit and damage finish off your target. There so many builds but the best one req that ring.

    Just Another reason to bring back black dragon. we can agree on that at that and make it elite again and work on low levels


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-03-2020 at 04:51 PM.

  18. #116
    Forum Adept NukeDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    PvP Arena
    Posts
    497
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    88
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    Alright that makes sense I guess. But if you don't mind me asking: why do you think STS will not favor this? It wouldn't really be black market since that term refers to buying ingame items for real life money which STS don't receive. In this case they would. People getting BD thru BM is unfair to those who grinded hard anyways so how is STS selling them any worse?
    I do not support this idea or expect it to take off in any way. Just curious about its flaws really.
    If you don’t support the topic, then why bring it up? The topic of BM, is not because STS doesn’t receive the money but BM refers to buying in-game items with real money, period. In other words, let’s say in the BM people sell accounts. To end it the BM, your suggesting STS to sell accounts. (Maybe not exactly what you meant, but this is same situation)

  19. #117
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    417
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Let me ask you this hjabe. If Hit points is such a advantage then why do no mages use the darker elf face? It gives 8 Hit Points! Shouldn't darker elf be the most used face for mages? How come the only face mages use is dark elf and crit face?
    I use hit points there important to me everyone should get to play with builds and find what they like. Having extra hit points saved my life so many times killing them blue guys in 105 dungeon as well. I donít use that face because I donít like it as much as other. If when we get black dragon set and ring Iíll be able to be the best stylist 70ish pvp of all times but gonna need them 71 elites to complete look and build same with pa. Part of my winning strategy is distracting the enemy with my awesome look and catch them by surprise while there admiring my beauty


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-03-2020 at 05:26 PM.

  20. #118
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    417
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    What if they released a BD set every few months and STS auctioned it to the highest bidder (with minimum prices)? It will replace the BM and BD will still be insanely expensive like 500 USD. Will yield STS a lot of money and if like 3 sets added each year, the value on the sets won't be harmed much if at all. It kills 4 birds with one stone. Slams the BM, gets STS cash, at least ppl cant complain about BD not being brought back and also old players/merches be happy since value isnt affected.
    New players can get their hands on BD through BM anyways so why not this instead?
    If this gets implemented, I do hope they will be sensible with it.

    The main reason for this is to get STS cash while keeping everyone happy. It still goes against the discontinued concept.
    Let me know if this is crazy/viable.
    Nah we donít need a black market auction just a anti black market vendor that sell discontinued. If these go to just few high bids the same thing will just continue to happen. But we can meet in the middle .Maybe the black market vendor only allows you to buy 10 of each item a month.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #119
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    417
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    I don't know. Crippling the games economy even more than it already is. Robbing players of their wealth that they owned because of other players slefish desires. Then when it's all done those same selfish players are going to stop wearing said item making this all meaningless from the very get go. When that happens are you going to rant against bold glory? Hell tourney shields? Have you won a tourney? Do you think you deserve a black tourney shield for just existing?

    Tell me why you couldn't just simply ask cinco to design a new dragon vanity set that has the same color scheme? The change being instead of a black body base it could be red instead with black horns and wings? This is how we knew this agenda was selfish desire right then and there. Nobody asked for this.
    I want all discontinued back sorry I thought I made that clear. Bold glory is umm itís well itís okay but I want wing glory set more to go with the sword from last event more. Thatís including wing glory warbird pet. I been wanting to add that set to my collection for ever since it game out but I miss that event had stuff to do in real life. That set will be on the same char that I keep my storm hammer and black dragon and sun glassware and I know the good stuff like blue armor. I hope that set come back ASAP as well. Wing glory looks really good and the pet is good to. And black dragon set with the foot prints is cool.

    I want that black dragon set the Original one exactly as is and no changes


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #120
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    417
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    I'll give a good example to close this down right here and now. Before we had the ability to 1 shot the Elite Red Dragon starries costed roughly 10-25m. Not many had a starry because it was a 1% drop rate item, if not lower. As the caps became higher than the reroll/luck became more we started seeing starries dropping in bulk. Now they are only 800-1mil.

    It doesn't matter how many Crates it'll take. BD will resurge in mass numbers. When that happens, and it will, BD will be looked at as a item nobody is going to want to use any longer. Take a look at WL set, Cop set, Engineer, Undead, Deep, Pumkin head, ect. Each of these items has 1 thing in common, players kept begging and demanding for it to return and become tradable. Now that it happened we see where it got us. Nobody wears or cares about these gears. I tried selling engineer but nobody wanted it because it was a "bad vanity". Some 5-6 years ago Engineer was looked at as one of the best vanities in game. Just leave no ideas on this.
    Engineer ,medic,commander,purple uniform and green( I donít know weíre these fall into Star Trek but I pretend they do) and the new first class and and black uniform are some of my favorite items to wear in game in a high star treak fan. I pretend Iím on Spock when wearing one blue or first clas on mage. As far as lava armor and deep blue there highly favored to wear in the community. I prob want see people wearing them much during events because letís be honest they just donít give the stats or luck we need. I would love to wear them during a event but also keeping like stats from saphire sets so everyone donít look the same.

    Like really who here doesnít like lava armor or deep blue??

    I disagree and itís a false statement (Nobody wears or cares about these gears. I tried selling engineer but nobody wanted it because it was a "bad vanity. ) with this post and I donít say that to often. Be honest now how much were you selling this engineer for?

    Because I been wanting it for a long time would you be willing to trade me for my sarge arms?.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-25-2017, 01:57 PM
  2. Is it possible to still get the human face?
    By Facepook in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 11:59 PM
  3. Human face?
    By Oskitopee in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 09:07 PM
  4. Bird Human Face: Cant fit into CoP
    By Jugernugetx in forum PL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 04:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •