Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Now I really want black dragon back!!!! More then I did at first

This is exactly what I mean when i say some people have bad intentions. People using black dragon set in a way to show there better then other player and put new players down or anyone that does not have 900m or use bm market..
    more reason to even the playing filed so everyone can own black dragon set and human face/71 elites/eggs/mantals. his words just sickens me! I hope we can all agree to bring it back in mass just because of his comments and plus so many people would love to have them items retuned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like i said.. Making fun of others that way... Yuck

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Quote Originally Posted by cryboi View Post
    Like i said.. Making fun of others that way... Yuck

I see we’re you coming from that’s not even flexing it just plain out mean.

Just ignore that nasty comment and shake it off. not ever one is like him that plays and have discontinued items.

Last edited by Hjable; 09-07-2020 at 12:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    What a thread! Very glad to see everyone coming to consensus. Looking forward to the next update ;-)
    I’m glad cinco read our thoughts on both sides about bringing items back!!!! Because that means all this typing and reading wasn’t for nothing
    ( I’m just happy they took the time to reply) and doesn’t mean anything will be change just that our voice (especially yogga has been heard before the thread got shut down.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cryboi View Post
    This is just a game.. A game which is dying.

Maybe if players could afford items things could be different.
    I play arcane legend now and it I would have prob stop playing if I couldn’t afford the stuff I needed to kill monsters insufficiently and in style at a affordable price.

Last edited by Hjable; 09-07-2020 at 01:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    499 Posts

You want “it” because “it’s” rare. Let’s do a thought experiment.
    You get “it” back for one event, now more have “it’, “its” less special, less want “it”.
    Next gen plays and says I wasn’t there, make it fair so all can have all the time. Now, no one likes “it”, “it” is everywhere.

Is it back just for you? Or everybody forever all the time....
    Lol

Bring back with same difficulty but with say, blond hair different wings/horns but similar. Fine.
    Last edited by Stephencobear; 09-07-2020 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Don’t front lmao
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    So your saying Quality is a BMer or a bot. Because like he has said, he has owned one and bought it for 600m GOLD! He didn’t do this in any nefarious ways as your assuming people do. He did it the legit way. Maybe instead of trying to bring things back, just make something new/ better for the future.
    I have no interest or care what quality think or say any more and don’t believe anything he says. Mean people like that don’t get any of my time

Last edited by Hjable; 09-07-2020 at 01:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    You want “it” because “it’s” rare. Let’s do a thought experiment.
    You get “it” back for one event, now more have “it’ll, “its” less special, less want “it”.
    Next gen plays and says I wasn’t there, make it fare so all can have all the time. Now, no one likes “it”, “it” is everywhere.

Is it back just for you? Or everybody forever all the time....
    Lol

Bring back with same difficulty but with say, blond hair different wings/horns but similar. Fine.

Bring back and update old stuff (old event for old stuff new event for new stuff running at same time)

I’m clearly saying end all discontinued from 10 paws , old valintine twink,Xmas outfits all Santa and sweater everting.

Bring stuff back eventually on a schedule. Like when we use to get bone set ever holloween.. it didn’t have to become discontinued it could have been added to the drop table of new holloween event just at a lower drop rate.since Valentine set is tank set (a lot of def) then bone set could be re vamp to have more damage to be useful and give us more option and builds add proc effects.

Bring them back in reply mode and still have new events (muti events running at once’s so for those that have or don’t want them items can do the newer event only. Eventually doing it this way we can have so many events going on throughout the week and different ones to choose from.

Devs could be like they have these events going this week and since we have extra time we can work on making updated permanently content they been asking for. Or make pvp change we’re we can control what is allowed in a match in pvp.then staking were u risk gold or big staking were you risk losing all your items(if you really think your the best 70 pvpers then stake your gear I been needing that max enchant set or something)

they can work on giving us real sets like arcane legend has but better.. we can get 12 piece set each piece of vanity and pet and armor and weapon counts as a peace of the set. If u have 2 bonus peace you get this bonus, 5 peace you get this bonus and extra proc effect etc.. they can bring back old pets and items and upgrade them and match them with another vanity to make a new set or gives them stats. A lot of old items we like there skins but since they don’t have stats we can’t use them in game play but they can update them with stats.

They can give us elite maps like arcane legend has and make it were only certain sets work in certain elite zones. They can give set bonus to black dragon they can use say a updated 70 armor skin for 110 and make it part of black dragon set so it’s useful.

Cinco and the devs know how to make good stuff I seen it first hand just look at arcane legend. If they need more time to copy and paste it over then there no reason why we shouldn’t have a lot of the old vanity back that a lot of us want. and it gives them time. To update our game. ( they were able to copy and paste forest fury set... but something went wrong with the helm copy...but every thing else was right on).

And for those that already have the old vanity they get to not have to run the old event and enjoy the free upgrade and set bonus they get free. It’s a win win for everyone but they still won’t be satisfied

And to be honest know one seems to budge on there views on returning old items so I’m just wishful thinking
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-07-2020 at 02:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

this thread needs to be closed, already at page 10 still keep spamming this thread.

98% of replies are from the same person, even login PL same person Patrickfury keeps spamming there. like are you serious?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mi hawk For This Useful Post:

dmt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mi hawk View Post
    this thread needs to be closed, already at page 10 still keep spamming this thread.

98% of replies are from the same person, even login PL same person Patrickfury keeps spamming there. like are you serious?
    Since when is replying to comment spam?

In what with the urgency to close this thread down the only people being disruptive are the name calling mob toxic player/bmers/bot farmers prob.
    Ever time some makes a thread or post the same hateful mob does the same thing that happened at the beginning of this thread. They over run it with prob muti account to silent people ideas if they don’t like it. If that doesn’t work they threaten to quit or say that all pocket legend would leave basically to get there way. They gang up on a person we’re they don’t even wanna post on forum and try to get there thread taking down. Now they say I spam in game with if we had cinco look at my in game comment it would be blank cause I haven’t even log in recently cause I been playing arcane legend and forum posting..

I reply to post and if any one read threw this most of the things I replied to was targeted towards me with I’ll intent. But I took the hits like a champ and still stayed positive.

The trolling didn’t stop there the. They move to other page like the one with the shield and start it up there and all I posted on there is it look like shields..

Thought they stop there nope... then they go to my other thread and start it up again... think they would be done right.

Then I go on game and try to bye black dragon for set for 40m and get the reply I’m deleting you and your muted. I know a lot of the same people that been on this thread sometimes opinions end friends ship but hey that’s life. I won’t post screen shot of that part cause there nothing good that can come from it

Patrickfury who ever were ever u are stop spamming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkdoes any of these name seem familiar. That why it’s so easy to not even bother posting cause some people take it to the next level but it doesn’t faze me
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-07-2020 at 06:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

I believe that Cinco and STS have a moral obligation not to bring back Black Dragon (as well as other certain items such as level cap rewards) based on their "promise" or word.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno Email View Post
    The legendary and elite gear in Fire Forest is Limited Edition and will no longer be available after the level cap is raised. AHHH!!!! GO! GO! GO!!!!!
    TechnoEmail, Samhayne and Justg have stated in game and on forums that Black Dragon items were Limited Edition and will no longer be available after the level cap was raised to level 76. They have also stated time and time again that they will not be brought back.

In order to get into the Fire Forest campaign, players needed to grind about 20 hours or so on the best elixirs available at the time (with plat) or... 30-40+ hours without plat probably to get to level 71 and equip the Monarch Helm that granted access to the dungeon. Daily blessings did not exist yet.

Players then had 40 or so days to complete the 71 Ichor quest and/or farm Black Dragon gear from the time the map was released to the time of the level cap raise and the removal of the map forever.

Not only did players spend mass amounts of plat, they also spent an insane amount of time grinding to level 71 and then trying their luck at farming the Black Dragon gear. It may even be the case that reroll was capped out at ~40% during this time (by purchasing Thrasher 30% + wearing the 2012 version of the Luck vanity). I'm not quite sure, I'd have to go back and check, but I remember it being very difficult because of the lack of reroll, especially for free to play players.

I don't own Black Dragon, but I would be disappointed in Cinco if he did in fact bring back the set. Companies have an obligation to treat its customers fairly. It would be false advertising to claim that Black Dragon is a Limited Edition item that will never return after a certain period and then to bring it back in the future. By doing so, STS would lose a significant amount of trustworthiness they have built up as a company. Honorable companies agree to recognize and abide by their oral agreements because their customers depend on them doing so.

When you break your promises or agreements as a company, you screw over a part of your customers that counted on you to keep your word and follow your commitments. If Black Dragon (and other limited edition/exclusive items) is brought back, STS will have no one else to blame but itself for a portion of its playerbase shrinking or the condemnation and blame that follow over its decision to break its promise in order to acquire a short-term boost in financial gains. The long-term loss could be catastrophic if enough trust in STS as a company is lost. Players will not want to spend time on events for 'limited edition', 'exclusive' items when they have witnessed STS break its promises and bring these items back in the future.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    I believe that Cinco and STS have a moral obligation not to bring back Black Dragon (as well as other certain items such as level cap rewards) based on their "promise" or word.

TechnoEmail, Samhayne and Justg have stated in game and on forums that Black Dragon items were Limited Edition and will no longer be available after the level cap was raised to level 76. They have also stated time and time again that they will not be brought back.

In order to get into the Fire Forest campaign, players needed to grind about 20 hours or so on the best elixirs available at the time (with plat) or... 30-40+ hours without plat probably to get to level 71 and equip the Monarch Helm that granted access to the dungeon. Daily blessings did not exist yet.

Players then had 40 or so days to complete the 71 Ichor quest and/or farm Black Dragon gear from the time the map was released to the time of the level cap raise and the removal of the map forever.

Not only did players spend mass amounts of plat, they also spent an insane amount of time grinding to level 71 and then trying their luck at farming the Black Dragon gear. It may even be the case that reroll was capped out at ~40% during this time (by purchasing Thrasher 30% + wearing the 2012 version of the Luck vanity). I'm not quite sure, I'd have to go back and check, but I remember it being very difficult because of the lack of reroll, especially for free to play players.

I don't own Black Dragon, but I would be disappointed in Cinco if he did in fact bring back the set. Companies have an obligation to treat its customers fairly. It would be false advertising to claim that Black Dragon is a Limited Edition item that will never return after a certain period and then to bring it back in the future. By doing so, STS would lose a significant amount of trustworthiness they have built up as a company. Honorable companies agree to recognize and abide by their oral agreements because their customers depend on them doing so.

When you break your promises or agreements as a company, you screw over a part of your customers that counted on you to keep your word and follow your commitments. If Black Dragon (and other limited edition/exclusive items) is brought back, STS will have no one else to blame but itself for a portion of its playerbase shrinking or the condemnation and blame that follow over its decision to break its promise in order to acquire a short-term boost in financial gains. The long-term loss could be catastrophic if enough trust in STS as a company is lost. Players will not want to spend time on events for 'limited edition', 'exclusive' items when they have witnessed STS break its promises and bring these items back in the future.
    Well that does change some things to be honest but this is 2020 and the black dragon is being used in a way that was never intended. Bmers/players it use it in a very very nasty way to hurt other players/to profit $$$ etc.. sometimes it’s best to fix a mistake made earlier to have better equality for all players then to allow such stuff that has a super negative impact in the game to continue. We’re losing. Valuable players that wanna pay for item for getting caught doing bm.
    We’re prob losing players everytime someone that has bd set brags how rich they are and how everyone else is beggers when they feel it’s convince for them. Some people even use black dragon as a payment to get other to report a player and to try to get them banned.

There more positive then negative that can come out of returning discontinued.

—And Discontinued items worked when the bad stuff that was being done was ignored or not notice.—-

Now it’s kinda hard to ignore it. After reading this thread. People use those words about not bringing the item back as a shield to do what ever they like.. like sell it on bm etc. or use it in way to hurt other people feelings.

If the whole pocket legend had to give up the gold farming event the way they liked it because of bot farmers isn’t it only fair to bring back black dragon set.

And im not talking a billion on a insane mark up item I’m talking about trillions of gold that could have been used to circulate threw out the year buying items that we buy with plats to sell around 20m each event. If we don’t make gold buying the item then why would we spend 50 bucks on more then one set.

Gold farming effect everyone and no one wanted the change but we sucked it in.... so if bringing back bd set and discontinued is what the community want isn’t that fair since the way discontinued are being used.

In bringing this set should not even be about the gold after reading what you wrote it should be another wild Barkley event to show everyone that returning it isn’t for gold but instead to balance out the game as a whole because of the miss use of there items... thanks for pointing that out.

We made it years with promise of no update while sts focus on new project unfortunately they didn’t pan out for them but prob lucky for us it didn’t . I don’t here you saying how they broke there word then.

Now we’re getting spoiled in upadates I don’t see you complaining about that. People chose to pick out only certain things someone says I’m glad sts is recommitting to there original games. And I’m glad cinco would sneak in updates ever now and again breaking that word of know future update.... I do gotta say them items were not very good looking at all. But the thought behind it meant so much.

Because pocket legend has a target sytem and can move the map around it can have some super epic battle way battle then what can be put out on arcane legend. More strategy- make the tank actually have to tank or groups will wipe out, have some monster running around that do heavy damage immune to ability so fox can take him out with new armor piercing daggers.

Give mage a item that make her shield affect the team but still just drain her mana... etc

If Change is not made it’s unfair to the pocket community and I feel that it’s cinco responsibility to bring balance back and equality back. And ending discontinued not making them not tradable because people will just get them from bm. And will just lose more member that really want them items(getting caught buying items on black market) And it want help solve this

I’ll be disappointed if cinco does not bring black dragon back

Last edited by Hjable; 09-07-2020 at 05:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by discounts View Post
    Zaprodanej just scammed me for a Fossil egg and Elite Marlin sword.

If he gets permanently banned I will give away my Black Dragon Vanity set to one of you guys.
    I think maybe your in the wrong thread for that use report Option in game or something or could someone guide him we’re to make a report cause I’m not sure we’re on forum

Last edited by Hjable; 09-07-2020 at 04:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    Funny I think I fairly remember you asking for the set to be buyable with plat, others asking for STS to sell it for real money, and also you wanting it to be brought back in a event. Never once did you say the same kind of grind or anything. I still do not support this because I personally think the best way for the game to progress is to develop new items with better graphics.

You already posted a screen shot showing you are Patrickfury.

Funny how people only pick out things that’s benefits them.. I’m done replying to you here but great work on the item page keep it up

Last edited by Hjable; 09-07-2020 at 06:23 AM.