Thread: Please stop bringing back event tier reward items for platinum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Please stop bringing back event tier reward items for platinum

I've seen a lot of requests lately made by players on the forums for this or that item to be brought back for platinum and today I'm here to both state why it should stop and to offer a solution to the problem
    Let's start off with why event tier reward items shouldn't be brought back for platinum and the prime reason is that they were supposed to be "EXCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE THE TIERS IN THE RESPECTIVE EVENTS" and bringing them back just kills every incentive to do events and I'll take as a case study those who were the first to get the blood armour set and trinity from the withering realm event back in November 2018 . Do you honestly think that if they knew those items would come back for plat purchase where you simply have to just click twice and you've the items that they would have bothered to wear themselves out to have gotten those items with some of them sleeping for only 3-4 hours ? The answer of course would be no so that's reason number one why the items that were tier rewards from past events shouldn't come back . Second reason is that it kills the prices of items cause when everything comes back for plat purchase there's no limit to how many copies can be made available to players and of course when that happens prices crash at an alarming rate and we've seen that already happen a lot .the community has already begun to move on from helix at this point and many collectors are going for weapons like the ravagers ,cleavers , hellscream of elder blood, rendazu, excorius, grotasz ,elder blood stone of sprite, moon stone of grind and beast stone of drive etc because these items are rare to a certain extent due to the fact that not many players have the tradeable versions of those items and they invest a lot of their gold and items into accquiring these items but imagine what will happen if after spending billions on those 3 first elder gems that they returned for platinum and what happens ? They instantly lose their value and won't be worth up to half the price that these ones originally paid for it which is a big L if you ask me
    At this point what many people on the forums would say is that what should happen then since there's very few of the tradeable versions of these items available for grabs and many who happen to possess the tradeable versions won't sell .
    The answer is quite simple and here's where my suggestion for the solution comes in :
    The best thing to do is to make all the past event tier reward items that are currently character bound tradeable and this will be a win win situation for everyone because on one hand the collectors who would have owned these items prior to the update that'll make all these tier reward items tradeable will barely feel the effect of these items coming back since the prices won't crash like they would if they came back for platinum ,also it would be good to make the merchants active again since there's gonna be more stuff which wasn't sold before that will be available for them to trade with and also players who want to keep these items but have had issues with the items consuming their inventory space will now be able to at least stash them or sell them since these items now have value as they're tradeable and won't need to stay collecting dust in their inventories,furthermore it will be beneficial to inactive players who have just returned because they can easily push out some items that would have normally been in their inventories collecting dust and they'll easily get gold and not lag behind .I think this is the only solution to this current problem given that those items are either vanities or weapons and gems that have outlived their usefulness and that players only want for aesthetic purposes and I also hope that you take your time to go through this cinco sir and please do implement this suggestion for the betterment of the community at large all parties involved.
    Thank you very much if you took your time to read this lengthy post to the end lol I love you all
    Peace ,love and positivity as always

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Evildantee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

If itom back coming back at that point u guys crying, and if old itoms not coming back which extremely rare itoms on that point u guys carying what u want then? If people missed chance to bought old itoms so of course they need in year 1 chance to buy once again old itoms . All itoms are rare thats why people not coming to play event and now look how many people back on game .Thank you ! We need for pvp ( gelid stuff ,moon gems old once, helix old or ( Recoloured with good stats).( Classic iron,light iron sets,glass mask ,undead,) people asking for it cinco sir and u said in future event u going to put it on vendor at least next event give chance to buy it . Thank you!

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to vipulbahad555 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
    If itom back coming back at that point u guys crying, and if old itoms not coming back which extremely rare itoms on that point u guys carying what u want then? If people missed chance to bought old itoms so of course they need in year 1 chance to buy once again old itoms . All itoms are rare thats why people not coming to play event and now look how many people back on game .Thank you ! We need for pvp ( gelid stuff ,moon gems old once, helix old or ( Recoloured with good stats).( Classic iron,light iron sets,glass mask ,undead,) people asking for it cinco sir and u said in future event u going to put it on vendor at least next event give chance to buy it . Thank you!

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk
    Did you read what I posted at all or you just read the caption and came here to comment ?🙄

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    I've seen a lot of requests lately made by players on the forums for this or that item to be brought back for platinum and today I'm here to both state why it should stop and to offer a solution to the problem
    Let's start off with why event tier reward items shouldn't be brought back for platinum and the prime reason is that they were supposed to be "EXCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE THE TIERS IN THE RESPECTIVE EVENTS" and bringing them back just kills every incentive to do events and I'll take as a case study those who were the first to get the blood armour set and trinity from the withering realm event back in November 2018 . Do you honestly think that if they knew those items would come back for plat purchase where you simply have to just click twice and you've the items that they would have bothered to wear themselves out to have gotten those items with some of them sleeping for only 3-4 hours ? The answer of course would be no so that's reason number one why the items that were tier rewards from past events shouldn't come back . Second reason is that it kills the prices of items cause when everything comes back for plat purchase there's no limit to how many copies can be made available to players and of course when that happens prices crash at an alarming rate and we've seen that already happen a lot .the community has already begun to move on from helix at this point and many collectors are going for weapons like the ravagers ,cleavers , hellscream of elder blood, rendazu, excorius, grotasz ,elder blood stone of sprite, moon stone of grind and beast stone of drive etc because these items are rare to a certain extent due to the fact that not many players have the tradeable versions of those items and they invest a lot of their gold and items into accquiring these items but imagine what will happen if after spending billions on those 3 first elder gems that they returned for platinum and what happens ? They instantly lose their value and won't be worth up to half the price that these ones originally paid for it which is a big L if you ask me
    At this point what many people on the forums would say is that what should happen then since there's very few of the tradeable versions of these items available for grabs and many who happen to possess the tradeable versions won't sell .
    The answer is quite simple and here's where my suggestion for the solution comes in :
    The best thing to do is to make all the past event tier reward items that are currently character bound tradeable and this will be a win win situation for everyone because on one hand the collectors who would have owned these items prior to the update that'll make all these tier reward items tradeable will barely feel the effect of these items coming back since the prices won't crash like they would if they came back for platinum ,also it would be good to make the merchants active again since there's gonna be more stuff which wasn't sold before that will be available for them to trade with and also players who want to keep these items but have had issues with the items consuming their inventory space will now be able to at least stash them or sell them since these items now have value as they're tradeable and won't need to stay collecting dust in their inventories,furthermore it will be beneficial to inactive players who have just returned because they can easily push out some items that would have normally been in their inventories collecting dust and they'll easily get gold and not lag behind .I think this is the only solution to this current problem given that those items are either vanities or weapons and gems that have outlived their usefulness and that players only want for aesthetic purposes and I also hope that you take your time to go through this cinco sir and please do implement this suggestion for the betterment of the community at large all parties involved.
    Thank you very much if you took your time to read this lengthy post to the end lol I love you all
    True, I completely agree 👍
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Did you read what I posted at all or you just read the caption and came here to comment ?
    I read the post and i agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

i agree with u even i wasnt pleased when i saw dusk gamer set begin sold by the thief vendor GONZALO wasnt very satisfying tbh but that was before the request was made.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Well. I really appreciate your suggestion. This suggestion can be only be honestly applicable after the return of "Helix" (original/recolored/renewed) to the game. Now DL market getting to balanced mode.

When most of exclusive rewards such as Elder Gems (only 10 were there), Undead Antlers, Level cap items such as Vykryth and Blood pet got dropped in many events. Even the rarest drops in the map " Harg Infused Hammer" and Serrated Wing Axes" all sold for Platinum purchase.

Now, I dn't understand whats the problem of return of the Helix? As per Cinco, Nothing is perishable as long hold item. There are hardly few helix sellers looking for morethan max gold(999m)..

Cinco, Do you think that's fair in DL market? Even though you make 9billion gold cap. Hoarders never lose, they will be always in profit mode.

Eg: The Level Cap weapon- Helix which came as Level Cap reward from the game as free gift from you sold for real money. Even many players got scammed because of it. Many selling of accounts were happened because it's untradable and won't be available in future.

Those who holding the Helix (original owners) accounts sold for real money because game not getting any updates those time. This where DL was at stake.When Untradable Old items became Tradable. Many players who own them are still ruining the game because they don't want it to return and they can loot/scam others. Apparently, Company needs profit. BIGGEST FLASH SALE of old items will be make things better and future of the game will be yet to be written amazingly by new things. This forever old items return policy nullifies.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    Well. I really appreciate your suggestion. This suggestion can be only be honestly applicable after the return of "Helix" (original/recolored/renewed) to the game. Now DL market getting to balanced mode.

When most of exclusive rewards such as Elder Gems (only 10 were there), Undead Antlers, Level cap items such as Vykryth and Blood pet got dropped in many events. Even the rarest drops in the map " Harg Infused Hammer" and Serrated Wing Axes" all sold for Platinum purchase.

Now, I dn't understand whats the problem of return of the Helix? As per Cinco, Nothing is perishable as long hold item. There are hardly few helix sellers looking for morethan max gold(999m)..

Cinco, Do you think that's fair in DL market? Even though you make 9billion gold cap. Hoarders never lose, they will be always in profit mode.

Eg: The Level Cap weapon- Helix which came as Level Cap reward from the game as free gift from you sold for real money. Even many players got scammed because of it. Many selling of accounts were happened because it's untradable and won't be available in future.

Those who holding the Helix (original owners) accounts sold for real money because game not getting any updates those time. This where DL was at stake.When Untradable Old items became Tradable. Many players who own them are still ruining the game because they don't want it to return and they can loot/scam others. Apparently, Company needs profit. BIGGEST FLASH SALE of old items will be make things better and future of the game will be yet to be written amazingly by new things. This forever old items return policy nullifies.

You're not making any sense right now. Blood red hearts was a part of demon lover set and that's a valentine's event exclusive which usually comes back pretty much on a yearly basis now and as for undead ,hammer and axes those were drops yes but I think you forget that undead already came back once for platinum while the level 36 relic gems and weapons coming back for platinum purchase was sort of to signal a sort of reboot for DL. then speaking of helix return as well as other level cap items . Imo making those items tradeable was a grave mistake in the first place because I mean those who came in level 46 cap like myself don't have access to the titles awarded for previous level caps like the "primal undertaker" , "kriegbane" , "stone grinder" and "shadow of death" titles so why make the level cap rewards for those respective level caps available to everyone who wasn't there for it ?
    Still on the helix issue I think already most of the DL community has already let go of the issue and they're putting their gold on other older weapons which have use other than aesthetic purposes and the economy is already messed up as it is .barely any items have high value now since most of the usual stuff that would have been traded for helix have all been brought back for plat purchase.. bringing back helix doesn't solve any problem, it only compounds it further because in case you didn't know for every game economy there's supposed to be some items that are rare so that gold flows from one hand to the other but if helix comes back for plat what happens ? Gold gets stuck on everyone because there's nothing big for you to spend on and then we'll return back here to complain about that too . Max gold for an item that used to be sold for 3 billion in gold and items is more than fair if you ask me because most of the helix owners are also running losses by lowering their price and I really don't see how you'll get scammed buying an item that you just need to pay max gold if you have and while I understand that STS is a company and needs to make money bringing back old and useless weapons isn't the way to go .if you want helix so bad then get your grind on.. you've been playing for a significantly longer time than myself so I don't even see why paying max gold for an item that you want badly should be a problem for you .the only change that really needs to be effected to balance the scales in the economy should be to make the tier rewards from past events which are currently character bound in the inventories of many players into tradeable versions in order to reactivate the market again .most of the players don't even pay any consideration to helix and it should remain that way ..if you want it then just go farm and save up your gold .max gold isn't even difficult to get anymore now so yeah just make current character bound event tier reward items tradeable for commerce to be active again and more new content
    Peace love and positivity as always

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Evildantee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Dammm I think we know who should be a admin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

You're not making any sense right now. Blood red hearts was a part of demon lover set and that's a valentine's event exclusive which usually comes back pretty much on a yearly basis now and as for undead ,hammer and axes those were drops yes but I think you forget that undead already came back once for platinum while the level 36 relic gems and weapons coming back for platinum purchase was sort of to signal a sort of reboot for DL. then speaking of helix return as well as other level cap items . Imo making those items tradeable was a grave mistake in the first place because I mean those who came in level 46 cap like myself don't have access to the titles awarded for previous level caps like the "primal undertaker" , "kriegbane" , "stone grinder" and "shadow of death" titles so why make the level cap rewards for those respective level caps available to everyone who wasn't there for it ?
    Still on the helix issue I think already most of the DL community has already let go of the issue and they're putting their gold on other older weapons which have use other than aesthetic purposes and the economy is already messed up as it is .barely any items have high value now since most of the usual stuff that would have been traded for helix have all been brought back for plat purchase.. bringing back helix doesn't solve any problem, it only compounds it further because in case you didn't know for every game economy there's supposed to be some items that are rare so that gold flows from one hand to the other but if helix comes back for plat what happens ? Gold gets stuck on everyone because there's nothing big for you to spend on and then we'll return back here to complain about that too . Max gold for an item that used to be sold for 3 billion in gold and items is more than fair if you ask me because most of the helix owners are also running losses by lowering their price and I really don't see how you'll get scammed buying an item that you just need to pay max gold if you have and while I understand that STS is a company and needs to make money bringing back old and useless weapons isn't the way to go .if you want helix so bad then get your grind on.. you've been playing for a significantly longer time than myself so I don't even see why paying max gold for an item that you want badly should be a problem for you .the only change that really needs to be effected to balance the scales in the economy should be to make the tier rewards from past events which are currently character bound in the inventories of many players into tradeable versions in order to reactivate the market again .most of the players don't even pay any consideration to helix and it should remain that way ..if you want it then just go farm and save up your gold .max gold isn't even difficult to get anymore now so yeah just make current character bound event tier reward items tradeable for commerce to be active again and more new content
    Max gold to be 3billion will be fair enough? How? As already you told that there is no matching stuff to match the buying of the Helix. Cinco, this where the problem of hoarders insists to go for scamming. Assume I have 3b gold in account. If you wanna trade for 3b gold with seller, That seller will take one time max gold 999m= 1billion per trade transaction. So, the buyer has to make 3 times max gold transaction to purchase the helix item. This what scammers want. They may jump off after looting max gold one time, even jump off after looting 2billion also. The old scamming attempts still continuing. Whats the point.
    Evildante, I am an old player who bought undead for 800m gold even at that moment, Gold cap was 9m. I know what's DL market black tricks. After everything my hard work, that undead returned for platinum purchase. Where is the fair fact here. So, the way to nullify the bringing back policy will be after returning of Helix.
    I know grinding process for gold lol. I dn't need to comment on it. Still game is giving opportunity to scam especially new players by hoarders. This should be eliminated. That's only by bringing Helix back. This is really win-win situation for the game community and game devs. Because, players will have all items and will have money.
    As I told earlier, why not only helix???, Cinco, bring back all old, previous items in BIGGEST FLASH SALE. No problem for other players, the only hoarders had the problems. Because they dn't wanna farm, they invested in some vanities and ofcourse they should be rich always so they dnt wanna lose profit. DL market is not share market in real life, where rich is always rich and poor is always poor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    Max gold to be 3billion will be fair enough? How? As already you told that there is no matching stuff to match the buying of the Helix. Cinco, this where the problem of hoarders insists to go for scamming. Assume I have 3b gold in account. If you wanna trade for 3b gold with seller, That seller will take one time max gold 999m= 1billion per trade transaction. So, the buyer has to make 3 times max gold transaction to purchase the helix item. This what scammers want. They may jump off after looting max gold one time, even jump off after looting 2billion also. The old scamming attempts still continuing. Whats the point.
    Evildante, I am an old player who bought undead for 800m gold even at that moment, Gold cap was 9m. I know what's DL market black tricks. After everything my hard work, that undead returned for platinum purchase. Where is the fair fact here. So, the way to nullify the bringing back policy will be after returning of Helix.
    I know grinding process for gold lol. I dn't need to comment on it. Still game is giving opportunity to scam especially new players by hoarders. This should be eliminated. That's only by bringing Helix back. This is really win-win situation for the game community and game devs. Because, players will have all items and will have money.
    As I told earlier, why not only helix???, Cinco, bring back all old, previous items in BIGGEST FLASH SALE. No problem for other players, the only hoarders had the problems. Because they dn't wanna farm, they invested in some vanities and ofcourse they should be rich always so they dnt wanna lose profit. DL market is not share market in real life, where rich is always rich and poor is always poor.

Apparently you didn't read with the intention of understanding what I said. I said that "paying max gold currently for an item that used to be sold for 3b in gold and items is more than fair enough" and I don't see how you'll get scammed by paying max gold or even less and getting the item you've always wanted since you only pay the gold once and take the item .
    Speaking of undead ,you realize that it was a drop right? Plus as I said previously DL experienced a sort of reboot during the time all those items returned and helix along with firestar was made tradeable as part of that reboot process . You say you're an old player so going by that I believe you were around when the helix was sold for around 50m and that then makes me wonder why you didn't buy it back then during the time that gold cap was 99m.. what you and many others asking for helix to be brought back don't understand and fail to see is that as I said earlier if it comes back for plat the economy becomes nigh unstable because there's no high end items so gold stays stuck on everyone and then everyone will be back here to cry about that too.also bringing back helix before making character bound event tier reward items tradeable only sets the tone for a new era of inflation because I mean there'll be no high end items to set the tone for pricing which will still bring y'all back here again .if you read and understood what I said you'll realize that making those character bound tier reward items tradeable will also help crash helix prices in an organic manner and why do I say so ? Already the vast majority of the community with the exception of yourself and a few others don't even care about helix anymore so if the more desirable stuff is made tradeable and introduced into the market people will spend on those instead and it'll impact on the hoarders because hoarding only works effectively with items that are in high demand but when no one cares about the item you've been holding for an extended period of time you've no option but to crash the price yourself and that's what'll happen if my suggestion is implemented . Before you reply I suggest that you take your time to read and process what I just said before replying