Thread: Putting an end to all this Drama

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Default Putting an end to all this Drama

CINCO if u read this . Just bring back helix for gods sake. Every thread seems to turn into some argument cuz of that weapon so to solve that issue, JUST BRING IT BACK! Like EVERYTHING else! Smh. I’m sure mods and a lot of people are all tired of reading update announcements turning into drama threads cuz of it. I been on these forums since 2014 and played DL since 2013 and have never seen such toxicity on threads and game before until recently. It’s obvious that weapon has created lots of issues such as scam and an unfair market. No matter how much u higher the gold cap or trade slots people will continue to ask for absurd amounts. Or even trick others into purchasing through a black market resulting in scam. It’s creating a large gap between the “rich” and “poor” in game. So just bring it back and end this drama once n for all so we can all move on

And those who argue n say it’s unfair for those who own it well how do u think those people who had those previous super rare original items felt when they came back. NOTHING IN LIFE IS FAIR NOT EVEN IN GAMES.

Also I’ve been able to obtain 3 helix in my entire DL
    years of gaming when it was actually possible to obtain if u worked hard enough but now with all these bringing back of old items it’s created a huge gap on wats rare and wat isn’t anymore everything is common now except helix why? Because it’s the only item in game that hasn’t made its way back making it almost impossible to get it cuz nothing in game is worth enough to these sellers who r selling for absurd amounts. That’s why if u guys were going to bring back old items u should of brought ALL of them or else it’s creating this weird and unfair gap we have in the market now. I’ve never seen such an unfair and toxic market I don’t even care if i lose money it’s just gotten so out of hand that’s why I’m making this thread not trying to start drama at all just saying what I strongly believe should be said from observing everything that’s been posted on these threads recently and in game. DL needs a fair fresh start! This will give u guys the opportunity to introduce NEW weapons and Vanities that with good rarity but possible to get.

Also- I’m not going to reply on this thread to anyone trying to spread negativity. I said what I said. Thanks 👍🏻

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post: