Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
Deusagor : oh god

Stranger : what is wrong son.

Deusagor : i dont get it why did this person reply when i said dont reply to me.

Stranger : *Looks at the post* i srsly think she needs a doctor

Deusagor : YUP!

ahh good old dl sugar spice and everything nice but everlights my sweetheart i think professor Utonium put a bit to much chemical X for you hahaha lol... oh and i think he forgot the SUGAR.
yes and i hate u

You say you've seen this helix debate everywhere and you're tired of it bla bla. Then why don't you stop commenting about it ?

if i stop commenting WHOSE GONNA STOP U XD.

You know what. Let me break it down for you. "Working" for helix you say? I already have one and I could get more but I'm not willing to do that knowing that it might be back eventually. You get it? Guess what happened to buying certain things thinking it will be rare? It's not a thing anymore atleast for me. I remember one of the biggest losses I had, when valentine vanities first came and I bought a bunch of the outfits to have more than two of each atleast (not for plat) which was expensive at the time, and yes because I thought they'll be "rare" but nope. Afterwards they came back for 3 times after that. I bought 2 electric centipedes for 700mil around 2 months ago, now it's 30mil on auction. And I was one of the people who said sure it should be back since it just came once . So I clearly don't care about "having extremely rare items" I just think the game took a turn to this kind of system and that system should apply to everything, including helix without exception. I lost a lot already and I'm just accepting it, that's how a game works like Cinco said. Items don't die. Why do you think I bought more than one ? Because I thought they'll be rare. No they were not. Ofcourse I can keep giving examples but I think you get the point by now. I'm not complaining here I'm just giving you examples of what happens when you actually own major priced items (which you never had that's why you don't understand this thread) So how can I make sure that helix will never come back ?? It will eventually. So I agree it should come back already, instead of leaving us hanging like that. Not sure what to buy or what to invest on, what to merch for, etc. Helix has to come back. Every item in the game even level cap items like vykryth became a drop in halloween events and now it costs 30k on auction. It was a level cap item just like helix so saying helix is a cap item is no excuse.

why is it that i dont give a flying ^-^ about it lol

if u fix the market prices now with the help of gold loot on a weapon peeps will be able to achieve everything

XD and if u really want to fix the MARKET how about except of BEGGING for helix u can actually ask him to fix the gold system on how and how gold is made ya

Give ideas? Why don't you give ideas instead of involving yourself in matters you don't care about?

i do care about it and ive been more productive then u

Lol he acts "cool"

awweeee thank u
This guy is insanely cringe, someone stop him fr. Dude doesn't even have what to say so he creates a cringe childish response that makes no sense. What's even more cringe is that you laugh at your own jokes too.

First of all, I never begged for helix. I suggested that it should be back and gave reasons why it should be back. As simple as that.

Second of all, you clearly don't understand the term "fix the market prices". The more gold we have the more the items will increase in price dude.. you literally have the brain of a nut thinking that oh we can gather more gold/there are more ways to get gold, which means the items will stay at the same price and we will buy them. You see this is the problem. I replied to someone stupid. The gold system doesn't need to be fixed because there is nothing wrong with it you peanut head.

Third of all, you commenting doesn't stop nobody dude. You're such a kid, you think this is some anime movie or something? The forums is to suggest/give in your ideas. You're not stopping anyone from doing that. Plus, you not stopping only means drama. You're not benefiting anyone with your nonsense. I came here to give an opinion, what did you come here for? To create drama. You even admitted to hate me LOL. If you hate me, at least hide it. The forums isn't for drama queens like you dude. Now leave me alone will you?