Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Putting an end to all this Drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Default Putting an end to all this Drama

CINCO if u read this . Just bring back helix for gods sake. Every thread seems to turn into some argument cuz of that weapon so to solve that issue, JUST BRING IT BACK! Like EVERYTHING else! Smh. I’m sure mods and a lot of people are all tired of reading update announcements turning into drama threads cuz of it. I been on these forums since 2014 and played DL since 2013 and have never seen such toxicity on threads and game before until recently. It’s obvious that weapon has created lots of issues such as scam and an unfair market. No matter how much u higher the gold cap or trade slots people will continue to ask for absurd amounts. Or even trick others into purchasing through a black market resulting in scam. It’s creating a large gap between the “rich” and “poor” in game. So just bring it back and end this drama once n for all so we can all move on

And those who argue n say it’s unfair for those who own it well how do u think those people who had those previous super rare original items felt when they came back. NOTHING IN LIFE IS FAIR NOT EVEN IN GAMES.

Also I’ve been able to obtain 3 helix in my entire DL
    years of gaming when it was actually possible to obtain if u worked hard enough but now with all these bringing back of old items it’s created a huge gap on wats rare and wat isn’t anymore everything is common now except helix why? Because it’s the only item in game that hasn’t made its way back making it almost impossible to get it cuz nothing in game is worth enough to these sellers who r selling for absurd amounts. That’s why if u guys were going to bring back old items u should of brought ALL of them or else it’s creating this weird and unfair gap we have in the market now. I’ve never seen such an unfair and toxic market I don’t even care if i lose money it’s just gotten so out of hand that’s why I’m making this thread not trying to start drama at all just saying what I strongly believe should be said from observing everything that’s been posted on these threads recently and in game. DL needs a fair fresh start! This will give u guys the opportunity to introduce NEW weapons and Vanities that with good rarity but possible to get.

Also- I’m not going to reply on this thread to anyone trying to spread negativity. I said what I said. Thanks 👍🏻

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Facts and I think he should just do a event when he brings everything back to stop ppl just saying one at a time and say gold tier gets 10 of them for free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kiluax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

For once I actually agree with u on this, the hole helix debate is really getting annoying cinco just bring it back so people will stop crying about it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Froststorm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Poor Dark Legends ...... So much negativity going around here lately and I couldn’t help myself reading all their feedback. It is truly a nightmare especially to Cinco but I am still thankful for whatever he do for us to make this game more fun.

I wish I could help.....

Ps. And please forgive me but I don’t think that Helix weapon is not gonna come back anymore

IGN: AL -> Capno (76) / DL -> Laezeo (51)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

It wasn't meant to create drama. If you guys read my thread about helix returning you would realise I was just making sense in every word and point I said. It was all facts. The "drama" started when one guy was really abusive, started cussing the developers, me an some other players. There is no negativity, no one needs you to feel bad, everything is fine. Let's not be drama queens aight ?
    And mrs.froststorm, no one is crying about helix. It was all suggestions and ideas. If that is crying to you well then, I'm sorry but keep it for yourself. Whatever happens happens guys come on let's not be dramatic

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    CINCO if u read this . Just bring back helix for gods sake. Every thread seems to turn into some argument cuz of that weapon so to solve that issue, JUST BRING IT BACK! Like EVERYTHING else! Smh. I’m sure mods and a lot of people are all tired of reading update announcements turning into drama threads cuz of it. I been on these forums since 2014 and played DL since 2013 and have never seen such toxicity on threads and game before until recently. It’s obvious that weapon has created lots of issues such as scam and an unfair market. No matter how much u higher the gold cap or trade slots people will continue to ask for absurd amounts. Or even trick others into purchasing through a black market resulting in scam. It’s creating a large gap between the “rich” and “poor” in game. So just bring it back and end this drama once n for all so we can all move on

And those who argue n say it’s unfair for those who own it well how do u think those people who had those previous super rare original items felt when they came back. NOTHING IN LIFE IS FAIR NOT EVEN IN GAMES.

years of gaming when it was actually possible to obtain if u worked hard enough but now with all these bringing back of old items it’s created a huge gap on wats rare and wat isn’t anymore everything is common now except helix why? Because it’s the only item in game that hasn’t made its way back making it almost impossible to get it cuz nothing in game is worth enough to these sellers who r selling for absurd amounts. That’s why if u guys were going to bring back old items u should of brought ALL of them or else it’s creating this weird and unfair gap we have in the market now. I’ve never seen such an unfair and toxic market I don’t even care if i lose money it’s just gotten so out of hand that’s why I’m making this thread not trying to start drama at all just saying what I strongly believe should be said from observing everything that’s been posted on these threads recently and in game. DL needs a fair fresh start! This will give u guys the opportunity to introduce NEW weapons and Vanities that with good rarity but possible to get.

Also- I’m not going to reply on this thread to anyone trying to spread negativity. I said what I said. Thanks ����
    I ofcourse agree with you, clearly since I've said the same things multiple times but one or two can't get it in their heads.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laezeo View Post
    Poor Dark Legends ...... So much negativity going around here lately and I couldn’t help myself reading all their feedback. It is truly a nightmare especially to Cinco but I am still thankful for whatever he do for us to make this game more fun.

I wish I could help.....

Ps. And please forgive me but I don’t think that Helix weapon is not gonna come back anymore
    You're such a drama queen, poor dark legends lol literally nothing happened. Cinco is chilling at home drinking coffee right now not overwhelmed because of childish arguments on his forums. All we do is waste his time reading this so either comment something helpful or don't I guess. We're not in a bollywood movie or something

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post

Also- I’m not going to reply on this thread to anyone trying to spread negativity. I said what I said. Thanks
    I agree because that's what i want to say once for all. All now in Dev's hands!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to themythrise For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

whats extremely funny is to see here "Time to put an end to all this drama" i was like WOW *-* finally im gonna see a debate thats actually worth reading i go to and happily click on it and before i see anything i see "BRING BACK HELIX".

how is that an end to the drama by u saying bring it back will create MORE drama then before why dont u peeps actually stop and do something ACTuALLY PRODUCTIVE IN THE GAME LIKE GIVE CINCO IDEAS ON HOW TO MAKE IT BETTER. how does that sound to u guys technically ur missing a big point here lemme rewind it for u

HELIX IS A LVL 26 weapon that was made before dl updates and is the most rare weapon there is on the dl plat form
    so instead of begging for it in every topic why dont u make ur self productive as well like seriously go and work hard like other DL merchers and farmers theres always a person selling helix

PS: everlights dont reply to my quote for peeps like ya cinco didnt make the ignore button on the forums. maybe you should ask for that instead.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Lol he acts "cool" and just throws in words but then he says hey I don't want this person to reply to me LOL. Hatred, hatred all the way it's fascinating.
    You're so childish. Why don't you want me to reply to you? Because you know that I'd prove you wrong?

Mate. Give ideas? Why don't you give ideas instead of involving yourself in matters you don't care about? You know what's funny? You say you've seen this helix debate everywhere and you're tired of it bla bla. Then why don't you stop commenting about it ? Why do you keep involving yourself? Go give good ideas or comment something useful instead. I already gave the neccassry ideas to Cinco about helix in my thread. It's not like we just jumped on forums and said BRING BACK HELIX without explaining why it should be back dude.

You know what. Let me break it down for you. "Working" for helix you say? I already have one and I could get more but I'm not willing to do that knowing that it might be back eventually. You get it? Guess what happened to buying certain things thinking it will be rare? It's not a thing anymore atleast for me. I remember one of the biggest losses I had, when valentine vanities first came and I bought a bunch of the outfits to have more than two of each atleast (not for plat) which was expensive at the time, and yes because I thought they'll be "rare" but nope. Afterwards they came back for 3 times after that. I bought 2 electric centipedes for 700mil around 2 months ago, now it's 30mil on auction. And I was one of the people who said sure it should be back since it just came once . So I clearly don't care about "having extremely rare items" I just think the game took a turn to this kind of system and that system should apply to everything, including helix without exception. I lost a lot already and I'm just accepting it, that's how a game works like Cinco said. Items don't die. Why do you think I bought more than one ? Because I thought they'll be rare. No they were not. Ofcourse I can keep giving examples but I think you get the point by now. I'm not complaining here I'm just giving you examples of what happens when you actually own major priced items (which you never had that's why you don't understand this thread) So how can I make sure that helix will never come back ?? It will eventually. So I agree it should come back already, instead of leaving us hanging like that. Not sure what to buy or what to invest on, what to merch for, etc. Helix has to come back. Every item in the game even level cap items like vykryth became a drop in halloween events and now it costs 30k on auction. It was a level cap item just like helix so saying helix is a cap item is no excuse.

We want helix back not only because we think it's a cool item, not because we can't afford it, but so it fixes the market which needs fixing! You get it now ? Stop saying it's a low level item bla bla. Nobody cares about that if you still haven't realised. We just want the prices fixed, equality for every item in the game, and that's it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Deusagor : oh god

Stranger : what is wrong son.

Deusagor : i dont get it why did this person reply when i said dont reply to me.

Stranger : *Looks at the post* i srsly think she needs a doctor

Deusagor : YUP!

ahh good old dl sugar spice and everything nice but everlights my sweetheart i think professor Utonium put a bit to much chemical X for you hahaha lol... oh and i think he forgot the SUGAR.
    yes and i hate u

You say you've seen this helix debate everywhere and you're tired of it bla bla. Then why don't you stop commenting about it ?

if i stop commenting WHOSE GONNA STOP U XD.

You know what. Let me break it down for you. "Working" for helix you say? I already have one and I could get more but I'm not willing to do that knowing that it might be back eventually. You get it? Guess what happened to buying certain things thinking it will be rare? It's not a thing anymore atleast for me. I remember one of the biggest losses I had, when valentine vanities first came and I bought a bunch of the outfits to have more than two of each atleast (not for plat) which was expensive at the time, and yes because I thought they'll be "rare" but nope. Afterwards they came back for 3 times after that. I bought 2 electric centipedes for 700mil around 2 months ago, now it's 30mil on auction. And I was one of the people who said sure it should be back since it just came once . So I clearly don't care about "having extremely rare items" I just think the game took a turn to this kind of system and that system should apply to everything, including helix without exception. I lost a lot already and I'm just accepting it, that's how a game works like Cinco said. Items don't die. Why do you think I bought more than one ? Because I thought they'll be rare. No they were not. Ofcourse I can keep giving examples but I think you get the point by now. I'm not complaining here I'm just giving you examples of what happens when you actually own major priced items (which you never had that's why you don't understand this thread) So how can I make sure that helix will never come back ?? It will eventually. So I agree it should come back already, instead of leaving us hanging like that. Not sure what to buy or what to invest on, what to merch for, etc. Helix has to come back. Every item in the game even level cap items like vykryth became a drop in halloween events and now it costs 30k on auction. It was a level cap item just like helix so saying helix is a cap item is no excuse.

why is it that i dont give a flying ^-^ about it lol

if u fix the market prices now with the help of gold loot on a weapon peeps will be able to achieve everything

XD and if u really want to fix the MARKET how about except of BEGGING for helix u can actually ask him to fix the gold system on how and how gold is made ya

Give ideas? Why don't you give ideas instead of involving yourself in matters you don't care about?

i do care about it and ive been more productive then u

Lol he acts "cool"

awweeee thank u
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    Lol he acts "cool" and just throws in words but then he says hey I don't want this person to reply to me LOL. Hatred, hatred all the way it's fascinating.
    You're so childish. Why don't you want me to reply to you? Because you know that I'd prove you wrong?

Mate. Give ideas? Why don't you give ideas instead of involving yourself in matters you don't care about? You know what's funny? You say you've seen this helix debate everywhere and you're tired of it bla bla. Then why don't you stop commenting about it ? Why do you keep involving yourself? Go give good ideas or comment something useful instead. I already gave the neccassry ideas to Cinco about helix in my thread. It's not like we just jumped on forums and said BRING BACK HELIX without explaining why it should be back dude.

We want helix back not only because we think it's a cool item, not because we can't afford it, but so it fixes the market which needs fixing! You get it now ? Stop saying it's a low level item bla bla. Nobody cares about that if you still haven't realised. We just want the prices fixed, equality for every item in the game, and that's it.
    Ppl don't want you to reply cause you are annoying ASF

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Warzone; 09-02-2020 at 06:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Lmao

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kiluax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Another drama filled thread loading......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

You started it lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

what am i looking at .....

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    Deusagor : oh god

Stranger : what is wrong son.

Deusagor : i dont get it why did this person reply when i said dont reply to me.

Stranger : *Looks at the post* i srsly think she needs a doctor

Deusagor : YUP!

ahh good old dl sugar spice and everything nice but everlights my sweetheart i think professor Utonium put a bit to much chemical X for you hahaha lol... oh and i think he forgot the SUGAR.
    yes and i hate u

You say you've seen this helix debate everywhere and you're tired of it bla bla. Then why don't you stop commenting about it ?

if i stop commenting WHOSE GONNA STOP U XD.

why is it that i dont give a flying ^-^ about it lol

if u fix the market prices now with the help of gold loot on a weapon peeps will be able to achieve everything

XD and if u really want to fix the MARKET how about except of BEGGING for helix u can actually ask him to fix the gold system on how and how gold is made ya

Give ideas? Why don't you give ideas instead of involving yourself in matters you don't care about?

i do care about it and ive been more productive then u

Lol he acts "cool"

awweeee thank u
    This guy is insanely cringe, someone stop him fr. Dude doesn't even have what to say so he creates a cringe childish response that makes no sense. What's even more cringe is that you laugh at your own jokes too.

First of all, I never begged for helix. I suggested that it should be back and gave reasons why it should be back. As simple as that.

Second of all, you clearly don't understand the term "fix the market prices". The more gold we have the more the items will increase in price dude.. you literally have the brain of a nut thinking that oh we can gather more gold/there are more ways to get gold, which means the items will stay at the same price and we will buy them. You see this is the problem. I replied to someone stupid. The gold system doesn't need to be fixed because there is nothing wrong with it you peanut head.

Third of all, you commenting doesn't stop nobody dude. You're such a kid, you think this is some anime movie or something? The forums is to suggest/give in your ideas. You're not stopping anyone from doing that. Plus, you not stopping only means drama. You're not benefiting anyone with your nonsense. I came here to give an opinion, what did you come here for? To create drama. You even admitted to hate me LOL. If you hate me, at least hide it. The forums isn't for drama queens like you dude. Now leave me alone will you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

This is EXACTLYYY what I’m talking about... YIKES! 😴

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiluax View Post
    You started it lmao