Wakanda forever ✊🏾

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Kids lmao

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Warzone; 09-02-2020 at 06:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Up! but I still have a lot of doubts about the end of the drama lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Every game has rare items I don't play other sts games but i'm 100% sure they got them too. league of legends and overwatch have rare skins you can't ever get again because it meant you were a player of their game for a long time.

This is the exact same with helix in Dark Legends only players who played during that time got it. YES, there's arguments about why it should/shouldn't be brought back. yes, there are scams going on with helix but so are they happening with ANY other item. Asking the main developer who has no clue how valuable an item is in the game to bring it back is just in general not a good idea i mean look at the red bath/blue bikini incident.... bought it for 500 bring it back for 300 ... "anyway i apparently can't talk about that"

also don't say i defend helix cuz i own one *I DON'T*
    I'm just protecting the only valuable item left in the whole game...
    just call me ava

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LauraxD View Post
    Every game has rare items I don't play other sts games but i'm 100% sure they got them too. league of legends and overwatch have rare skins you can't ever get again because it meant you were a player of their game for a long time.

This is the exact same with helix in Dark Legends only players who played during that time got it. YES, there's arguments about why it should/shouldn't be brought back. yes, there are scams going on with helix but so are they happening with ANY other item. Asking the main developer who has no clue how valuable an item is in the game to bring it back is just in general not a good idea i mean look at the red bath/blue bikini incident.... bought it for 500 bring it back for 300 ... "anyway i apparently can't talk about that"

also don't say i defend helix cuz i own one *I DON'T*
    I'm just protecting the only valuable item left in the whole game...
    But the players who own helix at the moment are only new ones who never even owned decent items before everything becomes for plat. There are 1 or 2 who actually are old and always had it, and they not even around. So it's safe to say everyone who has helix atm never really had it. Its all new players so you can't say it shoes they played their game for long. What you're saying should of been said when Undead, bandanas, hammer axes, black vampire hearts elder tear, dark crusader and other old outfits that were only worn by old players. That was ACTUALLY when what you're saying should of been a thing, but cinco brought everything back and no problem, sure no problem let every player that never had anything to easily get everything, but at least actually bring back everything if every other rare exclusive items that were for old players came back. Only like that it's fair you feel me ? If you disagree I'm open for any discussion really. So yeah conclusion, if every item that was exclusive for old players was brought back, then might as well bring back ALL, not only leave one out. Trust me I completely understand what you said but at the same time it doesn't make sense because as I said the people who have it at the moment Never had anything related to "old" in the game I assure you that. If it was only old players who own it, I would shut up and not say a word, because that's their hard work from years back. Cinco bringing back everything ruined what was there between old and new players, which is ok what's done been done, what matters now is to carry on in the right way not make it worse especially for old players who were absolutely finnesed like they don't matter or like if they haven't been playing for years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    But the players who own helix at the moment are only new ones who never even owned decent items before everything becomes for plat. There are 1 or 2 who actually are old and always had it, and they not even around. So it's safe to say everyone who has helix atm never really had it. Its all new players so you can't say it shoes they played their game for long. What you're saying should of been said when Undead, bandanas, hammer axes, black vampire hearts elder tear, dark crusader and other old outfits that were only worn by old players. That was ACTUALLY when what you're saying should of been a thing, but cinco brought everything back and no problem, sure no problem let every player that never had anything to easily get everything, but at least actually bring back everything if every other rare exclusive items that were for old players came back. Only like that it's fair you feel me ? If you disagree I'm open for any discussion really. So yeah conclusion, if every item that was exclusive for old players was brought back, then might as well bring back ALL, not only leave one out. Trust me I completely understand what you said but at the same time it doesn't make sense because as I said the people who have it at the moment Never had anything related to "old" in the game I assure you that. If it was only old players who own it, I would shut up and not say a word, because that's their hard work from years back. Cinco bringing back everything ruined what was there between old and new players, which is ok what's done been done, what matters now is to carry on in the right way not make it worse especially for old players who were absolutely finnesed like they don't matter or like if they haven't been playing for years
    Ain’t sts forums this is a sA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk